The online racing simulator
LFS : The Escape
(23 posts, started )
I LOVED it, Well done mate!!!!!
Very entertaining.
Absolutely FANTASTICO!!
I liked it but all the way up until 5minutes I didn't know if it was a drift video or a theme video..
#5 - Litro
Very nice...something new!
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
Lots of work went in to this vid, refreshing... great work!!
OMG Very Great!
Well. Obviously it was something new and innovative. Maybe the first thing that came to my mind was - it's a movie. Not a short video which basically has no sequence. This one does. It's really like a damn movie. I see the storyline and it's being developed in very interesting way. Somehow, the quality of video (colours, transitions) aren't so good. Some camerawork really surprised me in very good way. But yeah. Thank You for puttin' your efforts into this project. We got a new experience watching this video which is really different.
Very entertaining movie, worth of 10 minutes and 8 seconds. Thank you
That right there is a work of art! Great use of imagination, something new, fresh and entertaining has arrived! Some of the camera work was falling behind the standard of the video, but its easily forgotten with the work and effort thats been put in to this.

Keep them coming!
One word! Epic!
Awesome. Loved the garage scene.
Just amazing.. It was great watching.. The story and the way how you guys control your cars.. Can't wait for next part Simply love the moving from tract to track.. Great one
Nice first post .

As you are using driver close-ups, give THIS a try.
Not bad at all, indeed. That garage scene was really funny :P
Brilliant stuff you've made here mate!
The first drifting video I've enjoyed. Brilliant job guys! nice skills, nice edit. Well done
Quote from BlueFlame :I liked it but all the way up until 5minutes I didn't know if it was a drift video or a theme video..

I was thinking to delete this part 1:46 - 3:06 (no sense to the story) , but ... ye you know ... i didn't

@xtraction

Yes , im not very good with the cameras . My first movie , so i didn't know , the options that game provides . I will try to do better next time

@luchian

Thanks , didnt know there is something like that

Thanks all , for the positive feedback !
nice video! keep it up
Awesome job! the realism and physics of LFS coupled with the storyline and thrill of NFS or Fast and Furious
Cool video. Nice work
The time you spent into creating this video, totally worth it!
at 3:40 i thought there was going to be a horrible editing fail, turns out i was wrong! awesome video!

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG