The online racing simulator
Revolution Pack december 20th Video Teaser 2012
(28 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
Revolution Pack december 20th Video Teaser 2012

Youtube

HQ thanks to the upload of imbestracerthereis : http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/82153789/file.html

HD (High Quality/ Needs a registration to download = 188 MB): http://www.4shared.com/video/N ... _Pack_december_20th_.html

Revolution Pack is a work about texturization of the Live for Speed.

It's free and for everybody.

The release day is in December 20th of this year.

Video edition, edition of the music of this video and texture developer: Javier Ferreira - Lynce Digital Art.

Special thanks to the people who makes a donation and people who put a lot of effort in his comments, to say his point of view as a suggestion to improve this work.

Thanks to Braien to give me the idea of the size in 4096 x 4096, to The very End for the suggestion of this work, to Bose321 and wildstyle to give me his impressions to improve this work.

Related links._

Development Blog:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

Official site:

http://www.revolution-pack.com/

Live for Speed site:

www.lfs.net

Music theme:

Mind Heist by Zack Hemsey

Cheers!!
Brilliant work, shame about the video size
Quote from Lynce :

P.D: Can someone explain to me how I upload the video in his real size (680 x 384)?

Normally, YouTube is processing the video after you upload it, so it might get better after some time. Well, as long as you actually uploaded it in the original size.
Even though it's after mid-night I felt an urge to fire up LFS for a few laps . The rally scenes look extremly good.
Can't wait for the release. Great job Lynce
Awesome job Lynce! Looks fantastic
Nice
Great
Looks awesome Lynce!
Can't wait for it to be released
Showing us a content of high-res material in no HD? Awkward. Therefore, undoubtly lookin' forward to this.
+1 like
It should be implemented in the s3!
Very Great Work Lynce
Best video I've seen in a while!
Master is back! :boing:
respect
Outstanding work, looking forward to december.
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
I'm glad you like this simple clip.

I think, today, Firemike kills all my video creations, hehehehe. This is my opinion, of course.

I have added the HQ in 4shared site in ths first post and in the description of the video in Youtube. Needs a registration for the download, I'm sorry. But I think it deserve it because is much better with the original clip in your computer.

I hope you like it and you can see all the details of the track, walls,etc.

The real size of this clip is 680 x 384 and 188MB.

Thank you very much again.
Quote from Lynce :

I have added the HQ in 4shared site in ths first post and in the description of the video in Youtube. Needs a registration for the download, I'm sorry.

Upload it on zippyshare please
4shared is slow
Looks amazing! Great work
Brilliant. Eric Bailey should be proud to see how good your work is.

Can't wait to get this.
Beautiful words from everybody.

Thank you very much.

Seniecka is right, hehehehehe. The HD version was in my mind after watching my own video. I mean yesterday.

@Theodu69. Sadly I don't go to upload more times the same file. I'm sorry. Very low connection and I want to take some rest. I hope you can download the file from here or if someone can help u uploading in another site or mirror.

Now I need a rest for a while, preparing the post of this work. for the miscellaneous section.

I read each post with atention in both threads and sometimes I haven't words for everybody. Really is a great satisfaction to work in this ambitious project along 10 months. Really I see it deserves all my effort for all of you.

See you soon.
amazing mate!
epic video!
Thank you very much, again, guys.

I'm glad you like that simple clip.

@imthebestracerthereis. Thanks!!

Added to youtube (inside of the description and in the first post).
Brilliant, as always Lynce . You are who can fill up the LFS with a little life. LynScavier FTW! Big respect for your job.
Quote from theodu69 :
It should be implemented in the s3!

Please DONT! The we would n´t get to use it for another year.
Or two.

Great job Lynce!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG