Full team name: Race Green Autosports
Nation: Latvia

What an lazy ass,huh? :P

Round 1 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2013
Round 1

December 3rd, 2012
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Round 1 of 2nd AWS season is just one day away - this monday evening we will start the 8 round season of currently only LFS league that uses only both all-wheel-drive cars. Last year round one at Blackwood Rallycross track was won by Reno,who later in season showed dominating pace and took all individual titles. This year the champion hasn't even registered yet.

Round 1 track this year has been turned in other direction - we will use the reversed configuration,while distance stays the same - 39 laps,making the race 70km long. Much wider first few turns of this direction will hopefully create less contacts than last year,even if the start will be 3wide like before.

Server info will be PM'ed shortly to all entrants!
LFSW name: highdrifter
In-game name: Dreeger
Full team name: -
Nation: Lithuania
LFSW name: Sobis
In-game name: LLM. Sobis
Full team name: Last Lap Motorsports
Nation: Lithuania
LFSW name: PaulSVK
In-game name: LR PauLi
Full team name: Launch Racing
Nation: Slovakia
LFSW name: HeikkiTuom
In-game name: H.Tuominen
Full Team name: -
Nation: Finland
Round 1 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,20:00 UTC
Loved this rallycross style event
Attached images
ewwq.jpg
Boredom + free monday evening =

LFSW name: Rikje
In-game name: Rik
Full team name: spdoracing
Nation: The Netherlands
Round 1 official results
Even if the race was quite contactful,there were no protests,but still 2 drivers managed to score some bonus seconds:

LLM.Sobis and マ\T.Korený - both receive 10 seconds penalty for absolutely ignoring pit exit line while exiting pits.

Official round 1 results / AWS 2013 Drivers Championship standings

Round 1 winner is finn from CoRe Racing - T.Lähteenmäki,who proved his speed in this non-standart combo by setting fastest laps in both sessions and winning the race literally my a mile - he was just shy from lapping drivers,who fought for 3rd place finish (officially 2nd) in this 1.8km track,scoring maximum possible 17 points in round 1. 2nd place was awarded to driver,who obviously wasn't the fastest with his over minute fastest lap,STO's Kars was trading speed for stability,keeping his head cool. Just 0.7 of a second after him finished the league founder Rony,who could not find a way past to his compatriot in final quarter of the race. Lithuanian driver from Last Lap Motorsports had to visit pits for fuel,while still keeping his 2nd place,but exiting pitlane he didn't care about pit exit lane at all,which resulted as a 10 second penalty,putting him 2 places down in official results. Savage Simsports czech driver M.Kapal was the best of lapped drivers,finishing 5th in Blackwood RXGP.

After just 1 race,series standings in all Drivers Championship,FXR Master and Cross Challenge tables are exactly the same as round results,but in both Teams Championship and Nations Cup standings the fight is opening with close results - STO leading teams standings just by 2 points over LLM,while both Core and RGA are 3 points behind leaders. Latvia leads nations standings by 6 points over neighbour country Lithuania,while 7 points behind leader is another northern country Finland.

Next round is 1st round with other AWD car is in 17th december - RB4 will be run at Kyoto Grand Touring (K32) configuration at Kyoto GP 100.
#36 - Emyn
LFSW name: Emyn
In-game name: CoRe V.Pitkänen
Full team name: CoRe Racing
Round 2 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2013
Round 2

December 17th, 2012
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Next monday it's time for round 2 of AWS 2013 - Kyoto GP 100,where 100 is the nominated distance in kilometers for this race. Last year's Kyoto GP 100 was won by serbian driver Fade,who finished 3rd overall in AWS 2012 Drivers Championship standings and helped a lot to his team on the way for Teams Championship title. This year spdoracing seems won't be defending their title,as only 1 driver has signed up and yet to make debuth.

Round 2 track last year was very familiar KY GP Long reversed,this year it's switched to KY Grand Touring configuration,which is by 300 meters longer (7.7km),making the race lapcount lower by 1 - this race will be "just" 13 laps long. This is also the only full tarmac round of series with the weaker car - RB4 GT.

Server info and password will be PM'ed sunday morning european time to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWS 2013 /
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
I'll be there today at around 19:30.

Hopefully I won't be too late or unpracticed
LFSW name: DarknessPainF1
In-game name: CoRe J.Koskinen
Full team name: CoRe Racing
Oh no! I completely forgot about that damn line!!!
Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 33:00min
Drivers Involved: CoRe T.Lähteenmäki, LLM M.Stankus
Description: M.Stankus bumped me on my rear without braking, which caused me to lose alot of time, my tires overheating and losing two positions.
Round 2 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,20:00 UTC

Note,that the incident,what seemed to be intentional wrecking,will be investigated anyway!
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 22:50min.
Drivers Involved: LLM.M.Stankus, CoRe J.Koskinen
Description: illegal blocking and pushing out off track.

Time Code of incident (start - finish): 34:00min
Drivers Involved: LLM.M.Stankus, Core J.Koskinen
Description: divebomb on last corner.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 32:39min
Drivers Involved: LLM.M.Stankus, CoRe T.Lähteenmäki
Description: pushed out off the track illegal,don't watch mirrors
One incident had to be investigated as soon as possible and there were no doubts about situation and intentions,so:

CoRe J.Koskinen (DarknessPainF1) - disqualified from this race and excluded from AWS for intentional wrecking. He also receives 1 year ban for all Race Green Autosports events (currently RTFRi,This is Crashmaaas!!! and the planned new spring/summer league) for this unsportsmanlike behaviour.

All other protests will be reviewed after protest deadline.
I was having great time this evening.
First of all, Big thanks to Sobis for the sportsmanlike behaviour. It was not needed to spectate, but he has done it to prevent crash. Respect!
Next thanks are going to Stankus, I was having great moments when going side by side with you mate! Also, i was surprised by the sportsmanlike behaviour!
I had great finish with Muc, nice fight till the end

But every coin has two sides..
CoRe racing is one of the fastest team in LFS, noone can say they aren't.
But they are so hard and unrespectfull on track. If it was Mr Lähteenmäki with his blocking on the edge of rules, or Mr Koskinen with his total hot head maneuver on Stankus.
Also, Mr Stankus did one bad maneuver on Lähteenmäki. Man, that could be solved in protests You were faster and you knew it

I hope this experience will help us all to get better and more mature both on and off track, and i hope ill see you all next time

Puma
"If it was Mr Lähteenmäki with his very hard blocking"

what are you meaning with that?

Edit: I watched the replay fast and in my opinion I didn't block anyone. T1 was fully my fault when I stuened to the left side and I didn't notice Denny on my mirrors, so I turned on him so I'm sorry for it.
Mine and Stankus first contact was normal racing incident, I had too hot tyres so I were trying to have tight line so Stankus couldn't go the inside and I were able to trick him on the outside and under braking our cars hitted each other and we went to the gravel, and after that Stankus hitted to me full throttle..
LFSW name: Kid222
In-game name: Kid
Full Team name: -
Nation: Czech Republic
Lap 2, neck and neck with T.Lähteenmäki

T1, RG^Invecs misses breaking point...

...and sends me into the tyre wall

LLM.M.Stankus hits CoRe T.Lähteenmäki

T.Lähteenmäki goes wide and loses 2 positions

J.Koskinen - time to the revenge

Nice pictures again, Kars! But revenger...nasty
This thread is closed