The online racing simulator
Worldwide Racing: News Thread
Worldwide Racing will be taking a break from large events following the Kyoto 400. Plans for a fun summer league are in the works as well as a single TBO Event in preparation for the World TBO Championship Series around July or August.

Worldwide Racing would like to thank all who nominated the World TBO Championship Series as the Best New League of 2011.
Making of licenses may fall behind here in the next day or two due to a loss in my own family.

The IndyCar 250 this Saturday and the Kyoto 400 late February will not be affected.

IndyCar 250 Livesteaming begins on February 5th at 16:00 GMT with qualifying at this link: http://www.livestream.com/realisticnascar

There is still time to sign-up for both of these events.
The IndyCar 250 has been moved back to Sunday due to the death in my family. Race will occur on Sunday, February 5th 2012 at 16:00 GMT (same time)
Our server has been transfered over to 0.6D. This means that all events moving forward will be on this version.
Cornys

Hmmm wouldn't it have been better to switch to 0.6D on Monday? A lot of leagues race Sunday evenings, as this is an official patch, not as straightforward to switch between versions...

Just wondering...

But okay, what's done is done, will try to attend Sunday's test event...
Now over to 0.6E. I think using the updated patch will be very important on the mini-oval event Sunday for better connections, so yes, we will be on the most updated version

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG