The online racing simulator
I still see OOS - CAR
The master server seems to be down again
Quote from RC-Maus :I still see OOS - CAR

You will see it if a person who is still using 0.6C takes over someone's car. Why they would refuse to update to 0.6D, I don't know. But if there is a way to get OOS - CAR withou taking over a car, I really need to know about it!

Quote from Cornys :The master server seems to be down again

The server was restarted but crashed again. Looks like we'll be switching on the back up server.

For now we have returned DNS back to the temporary servers. Master server still should work for most people or will again soon.
Quote from Scawen :You will see it if a person who is still using 0.6C takes over someone's car. Why they would refuse to update to 0.6D, I don't know. But if there is a way to get OOS - CAR withou taking over a car, I really need to know about it!

Maybe to force everyone to update to 0.6D via master server
Server is 6D but it always seems too be the same guys i see it only on demo and not on s2........ I think they modified their car too much. It Always happen when they join track.

Greetz Storm
Thanks, Scawen. Great work!
Scawen, is there a way for you to attach the full 0.6D installer to the first post, or upload it somewhere else?

I wanted to make a fresh install, but i can not download it, due to server issues.
Version 0.6E
I encountered a crash last night on a dedicated host. Looking into the crash address, I saw that it was actually possible to crash at that point (in a new bit of code) though it seemed unlikely. But unlikely or not, it did happen to a host I ran on the first day. So although I haven't heard of a crash from anyone else, we've decided to move onto version E with that crash point properly written.

As far as I can understand it, the crash would only happen on the host, unless there is another way through the code I couldn't see. The dedicated host is available in the first post.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1761159#post1761159

We'll update the website and auto updater as soon as possible, but for now you can use the 0.6E exe if you like. It is attached to this post and you can overwrite your C / D exe with it.

A COPY OF LFS 0.6B OR LATER MUST ALREADY BE INSTALLED
Attached files
LFS_6E_EXE.zip - 1008.4 KB - 1500 views
Quote from Nobody92 :Scawen, is there a way for you to attach the full 0.6D installer to the first post, or upload it somewhere else?

I wanted to make a fresh install, but i can not download it, due to server issues.

its available on torrent, 19 seeders
Quote from Nobody92 :Scawen, is there a way for you to attach the full 0.6D installer to the first post, or upload it somewhere else?

It's unofficially arhive of the patch from 0.6B to 0.6D
He is looking for the full 135 Mb version.
Quote from cargame.nl :He is looking for the full 135 Mb version.

I think what is Flame CZE (probably), he to upload of full version of the LFS.
Quote from [Audi TT] :I think what is Flame CZE (probably), he to upload of full version of the LFS.

Yes, I am now uploading it to there, still about 20 mins to go, slow upload speed
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT]
OOS - CAR by touhofin
I have used the host of version 0.6E and LFS 0.6E
Replay (temp_mpr)

Quote from Flame CZE :Yes, I am now uploading it to there, still about 20 mins to go, slow upload speed

Me is pitifully you. I'm find the link on lfs0.6D 135 mb.
We have need a patch F
I can write myself in the game.
-
(K.Räikkönen 1) DELETED by K.Räikkönen 1
Quote from [Audi TT] :We have need a patch F

I don't know what you mean.
where is the master server? it seems they are gone D:
Quote from Scawen :I don't know what you mean.

He’s probably kind of trolling, it looks like meant that you can actually click on your nickname in the connection list and "talk to yourself". Nothing really serious.
Quote from skywatcher122 :where is the master server? it seems they are gone D:

I suggest reading some of the latest Scawen's posts here, there’s been some server problems today.
Quote from Flame CZE :I suggest reading some of the latest Scawen's posts here, there’s been some server problems today.

ooops my bad not to read the last posts
maybe lets get back to the test patches? the Z is soon
Quote from [Audi TT] :We have need a patch F

If it's that thing where you can click your own name, don't worry, that is ok.
I just simplified the code and removed exclusions. You can copy names in replays as well
Quote from Scawen :If it's that thing where you can click your own name, don't worry, that is ok.
I just simplified the code and removed exclusions. You can copy names in replays as well

OK, thanks. I have not saw the other bugs...
Attached images
chat.jpg
[Audi TT], stop trolling please. Scawen answered your question.

Quote :If it's that thing where you can click your own name, don't worry, that is ok.

Thats actually useful as I can copy my name now without opening the options
Scawen, if developing physics and adding content to LFS is so hard for you, then at least try making already existing things work, like lfsworld or lfs.net properly. Happy birthday.

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG