The online racing simulator
Quote from gozzg40 :I have no direct ip's, when I try to show the list of games, not of anything, and do not let me get into anything, but just wanted to know if it happens to everyone or only to me, just that

Master server is down which means no one can connect and no server can be running
Quote from sermilan :Master server is down which means no one can connect and no server can be running

I thought there is a way via direct IPs since you can still race online with old versions which cannot connect to LFSWorld
Why he appears like this: Online at: cargame.nl S2 ?
damn!! finished work early start LFS and its down argghhhh

Looking forward to trying .6D the test patches were nice leading upto this point, can see & feel the difference in the latency of servers and other cars/clients/racers for sure.

*if helps i can reach lfsworld.net I see the grid and key to login / click the key and get message: get login info

tried in opera and logged in / so looks like slowly coming back to life / 22.50pm BST
Quote from cargame.nl :Yes its out for everybody on the planet. Maybe also outside the planet, don't know yet.

Dave, Martians just checked it, they said they managed to override the system in the way TFalke55 explained, so no worries about that.
Scawen, get that master server back up in the kitchen!! (anyone else remember the master server being turned off for the plasterer?)
lol i forgot that lfs got a new update and I forgot to test it and trying to go a multiplayer, master server down

oh yeah!!!
Why information in garage: "fuel % per lap" was removed ?
WeeHee New Update and LFS is down
Quote from Thai :Why information in garage: "fuel % per lap" was removed ?

It isn't but if you are on open config then it doesn't show.
Good work!

Add BIG info on lfs.net maybe all servers change dedi to 0.6D.
no LFS tonight
lol Master Server down caused to people register to lfsforums to have a comment about it
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :damn!! finished work early start LFS and its down argghhhh

Looking forward to trying .6D the test patches were nice leading upto this point, can see & feel the difference in the latency of servers and other cars/clients/racers for sure.

*if helps i can reach lfsworld.net I see the grid and key to login / click the key and get message: get login info

tried in opera and logged in / so looks like slowly coming back to life / 22.50pm BST

you must have a magic version of opera. i dont get this. just times out and cant connect
Quote from Bmxtwins :Scawen what does the message:
USERNAME> SECURITY in red letters mean?

That is supposed to mean that player has hacked a packet. But obviously could be a bug. If it can be reproduced, please tell me how it happens.

Quote from Diokhan :Hi Scawen, can you post another link with Dedicated Server 0.6D? I have time tonight to update our servers from liveforspeed.es but the download link is broken. Thank you very much.

I've attached one to this post. [edit - removed when 0.6E dedicated host was released]

Quote from theodu69 :WeeHee New Update and LFS is down

Yes terrible timing. This happened once before, this year. Some kind of computer problem, don't know what.

We have started a temporary master server and a temporary placeholder website, so you may be able to get online any time soon.
good news. good to see you are always prepared for the worst! (and wernt sleeping)
Quote from Franky.S :you must have a magic version of opera. i dont get this. just times out and cant connect

it timed out at 10.54pm not been refreshing to see if came back

BUT ***** Edit

Unlocked S2 account ok / updated via LFSforum ok / browse in game server list ok 23.28pm
Basically 0.6D works perfectly, enough for me, time to bed, let's have some race after the sleep and work --->
Quote from Scawen :
We have started a temporary master server

I get CPW'd with my demo accounts on S0

This didnt happen earlier this evening.

edit: hmm maybe its because its 0.6C client.. Lets see.
any ideas why I cant get a download link page to show up? 2nd one down on the first page
Quote from Scawen :That is supposed to mean that player has hacked a packet. But obviously could be a bug. If it can be reproduced, please tell me how it happens.

I've attached one to this post.

Yes terrible timing. This happened once before, this year. Some kind of computer problem, don't know what.

We have started a temporary master server and a temporary placeholder website, so you may be able to get online any time soon.

Seems to be working at moment / hopefully might get some sleep yet
Maybe issue with skin downlaods? getting error /
SKIN: Could Not Connect - blabla

after this initial error got this
FATAL NET ERROR : CONNABORTED

Turn off skin downloads is fine
Yeah 6C gets CPW kicked. 6D doesn't. All good now as far as I can see.
weve updated our servers on master race car and ive updated my lfs installation from the ingame notification and now getting cpw errors. and no i dont use any mods or anything im 100% against them.
il try a new fresh download of lfs and see if helps.if needed i can provide the log file if it would help in anyway,
thankyou

*edit i think i know what it is .il check to see if it was updated with with the 6c and not 6d version,
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :
Maybe issue with skin downlaods? getting error /
SKIN: Could Not Connect - blabla

after this initial error got this
FATAL NET ERROR : CONNABORTED

Thank you, good point. I have now switched off skin downloading at the master server so that problem shouldn't come up.

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG