The online racing simulator
Flags next to driver names
(9 posts, started )
I don't know if it was suggested before, but I would like to see the country's flags next to drivers name in the conns list. Would be a blast if that could somehow be implemented in the game!
Dont realy see the purpose of that, when you only need to write "!pl" and there you have all the information you want to know
Quote from LukaPsB :Dont realy see the purpose of that, when you only need to write "!pl" and there you have all the information you want to know

Is actually a good point, but I think it would be little more comfortable too see it that way as it don't block half of the screen I.e. while driving. Also if there are servers without that !pl function (which is quite rare). Would be nice but for me is not as prior than new physics or in the best case S3
Well i like it just the way it is, and i would like it to stay that way. Did you think maybe that some people dont know every nations flag in the world, and that the pictures wount help them so much as the written words ?
I thought of the way it's done in other games or I.e. in forums here. I just think it is handy to see where a player is from ASAP when you want to text him so you know what language to use. Without typing in some commands, then search him in this list, then click on "close". If you know what I mean
Quote from LukaPsB :Dont realy see the purpose of that, when you only need to write "!pl" and there you have all the information you want to know

!pl requires Airio to be running; not all servers are using Airio at all times.
Quote from dekojester :!pl requires Airio to be running; not all servers are using Airio at all times.

Hmmm good point didnt think of that :/
Would be a cool little thing to have, and I am all for it, but I think it's going to be one of the things that would be neat to have but never implented
This would be just as useful as the ping and control type being displayed, to each his own! I'd rather see if someone has a penalty next to their name to see if I should be concerned with driving style lol.

Would be nice if this was added, to add a little more user interace customibility like adding r removing different features in the connection list. Sometimes you only need names while playing, other times you need ping to determine lag, etc.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG