The online racing simulator
Looking good Lynce, good work as always
WELL DONE! will work next track? Go Blackwood HD!
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
Quote from Frunze118 :When I saw fist link - OMG ONLY 34 % =)))) Then noticed, that it's March =))

GT4_PL, yeah, it will be nice for Demo racers. Also there are not so many textures, like Fern Bay. But I think Lynce need some rest first of all

Also it will be nice to see new tyre textures, brake textures... etc

South city textures
Can anybody tell me which tracks have been covered with the Revolution Packs so far? Fern Bay is obvious, but what other tracks?

As I've not been following this thread regulary, I don't want to crawl through all the posts
Lynce: 386MB Fern-bay only ? What that mean for all tracks like 4Gb maybe? and how video card gonna feel that ? FPS go down or not? Very very good work man congratz
The FPS is not going to be very affected unless you have a reallllllllyyy bad card. The most noticeable thing is that the loading time of the track goes up.
i expect longer loading times and less fps ( 2 a 5fps )
nice work lynce
I really have to say: That is an awesome work of. In all details. I havnt written that much here in the thread but i was looking very often how the progress of it goes. And i was very impressed everytime!

You make me feel good a going back to skinning and show it on such a beautyfull track again!
Quote from Demon Illidan ::bowdown:

Quote from tommer :Looking good Lynce, good work as always

Thanks!!

Quote from GT4_PL :WELL DONE! will work next track? Go Blackwood HD!

That is an idea but Fern Bay needs a second "Patch" to complete it in some parts(Fences, Palm trees and their trunks, some shrubs, public, cones and smoke).

A demo texture content it is a nice idea to increase the number of licenses and give more motivation to the developers.

Quote from theodu69 :South city textures

A very large work. Even more than Fern Bay.

One year to work on it, I think to get the minimal quality.

Quote from lfsrm :lets him make shader mod i can't wait .

César Fernández is the programmer. Not me in this case.

I don't know at this moment if César can do it soon.

Give him time.

Quote from ATHome :Can anybody tell me which tracks have been covered with the Revolution Packs so far? Fern Bay is obvious, but what other tracks?

As I've not been following this thread regulary, I don't want to crawl through all the posts

Just this track.

The previous works is about the cars(FZ50), reflections, tyre thread pattern and skies, basically.

The Skies are my worst work so far. I recommend to you the Skies from Don.

Quote from pako_customize :Lynce: 386MB Fern-bay only ? What that mean for all tracks like 4Gb maybe? and how video card gonna feel that ? FPS go down or not? Very very good work man congratz

Yep, 386 MB and in 2048 x2048 is 162 MB.

As TVE said, I can't tell you better than him, hehehehe.

Thanks for the interest.

Quote from The Very End :The FPS is not going to be very affected unless you have a reallllllllyyy bad card. The most noticeable thing is that the loading time of the track goes up.

Yeah. The loading time is the trouble here if there are a low specs on the PC of the lfs racer.

In this case I recommend the 2048 x 2048 in one lfs folder for the races, leagues,etc. For other things in 4096 x 4096 can be nice for the video edition and to take lfs photos.

Thank you brother.

Quote from Bass-Driver :i expect longer loading times and less fps ( 2 a 5fps )
nice work lynce

Thanks!!

Quote from kiste :I really have to say: That is an awesome work of. In all details. I havnt written that much here in the thread but i was looking very often how the progress of it goes. And i was very impressed everytime!

You make me feel good a going back to skinning and show it on such a beautyfull track again!

I'm glad by your words, brother. I really apreciate that.

I recognize that I visit a lot of times the finished skins thread, to see the amazing skins. Of course sometimes I forget to put the author of the skin in my blog. I'm sorry for that.

Anyway, back to the topic, thanks for your motivational words.

News._

Proof:

Progress:

Cheers!!
Important information on the blog.

Cheers!
Looking forward to the opening video.
Wise words in that video.

Thanks for quoting me! Can't wait to see the next masterpiece of you!
-> ->
It will be intersting!
AWESOME !!! NO WORDS !!!
Lynce. You should be added in Dev team. Thank you.

Quote from Frunze118 :AWESOME !!! NO WORDS !!!

Quote from Speed Senna :Lynce. You should be added in Dev team. Thank you.

Thanks, as always, guys.

Well, at this point, just to say the same word I use in almost all my posts and it is not "Blog",hehehehehe, it is thanks.

I hope everybody can wait a little bit to prepare the site to upload the new section to all of you for download the file in two sizes.

I remember to everybody we can accept donations but the work is totally free, and free to download.

The license of this work will be creative commons 3.0 so if the people want to resize or create mods there is no trouble there. Only I ask respect for this work putting the original credits. Nothing more.

Anyway I'm still here although there is no news.

In 2013 I will say "Back to the work".
The rallycross section looks stunning, nice work.

Is that Starion skin available anywhere?
Quote from Matrixi :Is that Starion skin available anywhere?

Should be this, preview links are not working but the dl links are.

Lynce, great work.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Should be this, preview links are not working but the dl links are.

Found that one too, but it's not the same skin. :/

Thanks though.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Should be this, preview links are not working but the dl links are.

Lynce, great work.

Thanks!!

Quote from Matrixi :The rallycross section looks stunning, nice work.

Is that Starion skin available anywhere?

ImudilaSkyline is almost right but there are the final version.

C40Z is the author of that Skin but the Kit( shadows, realisitc details,etc) is Squale.

I Don't remember well where it is but I think you can found it on the Finished Skins subforum on the XR cars section(XRT).
Hi all again.
The release day has been changed, probably will be the next week. I don't know at this moment which day.
There will more news soon.
Wuuuut ?! Sooner ? :checkered

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG