The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
but the upside is the fuel cost half as much as here
yeah you're right, its FWD, but hell... who cares if its FWD when you have a mini van, its not made for cornering.. when you take a corner a wee bit too fast, it is like you are driving a car made out of jello.. so hilarious. you feel like you will understeer into the distance but then you survive and you're like '' everything went better than expected ''

i also has lots of room for whatever a teenager does in a car
what do you think? pretty much one of the choices i'm making for a next car... pretty neat for it's age, ofcourse I'll get the fenders resprayed by a professional this time...

-74 VW Dasher/Passat It has incredibly low mileage as well, 102k km's on clock

You can't be paying for anything more than a bag of peanuts for that.....I mean someone will have to pay me to take that away!
Quote from JJ72 :I mean someone will have to pay me to take that away!

Hahaha, damn right.
While it's true the sideskirts and fenders need a bit of welding, It's still kind of worth it's price.

I mean, 5-6 times cheaper than the next passat of that model which has some MOT left...
Quote from nikopdr :what do you think? pretty much one of the choices i'm making for a next car... pretty neat for it's age, ofcourse I'll get the fenders resprayed by a professional this time...

That is actually one sexy car! I would rather that then my current options of first car (03-05 vauxhall corsa 1.0)
Finally everything got sorted, now road legal, just got the plates. Front pic only because my winter rims suck and ruin the look.

Attached images
IMG_20121123_122329.jpg
Quote from tbofram :That is actually one sexy car! I would rather that then my current options of first car (03-05 vauxhall corsa 1.0)

I dunno, in that thing you might be going casually 25mph on a slippery road with some camber, and suddenly you will veer into a tree and die at extreme low speed.
Quote from nikopdr :It has incredibly low mileage as well, 102k km's on clock

Maybe it did over 1 million km so it started counting from 0 again
Quote from nikopdr :what do you think? pretty much one of the choices i'm making for a next car... pretty neat for it's age, ofcourse I'll get the fenders resprayed by a professional this time...

50 shades of yellow.
Maybe you could spend shitloads on it and you have an oldtimer since it's 30+, insurance would be hilariously cheap (at least here it is), but OEM parts must be $$$ I think.
But yeah it looks like a junk, it is not worth spending a penny on it.
Not my car but I drove it in very bad conditions... I get to drive it again when it's better!

And my ugly face

Helped mate with putting 180sx front suspension+brakes into his r31, along with manual conversion and LSD diff swap.

The beasts all together;
69 Corvette, Blue R31, White R31(Donor car), FC3s

Diff ready to be dropped from donor car

Diff out, gearbox on the way

Diff, Driveshaft, Gearbox all out.

At this point we turned to his r31, he had already removed the gearbox, diff and front suspension.

180sx suspension and sr20det brakes ready to go in

All in

Tomorrow comes fitting up the new manual box and the LSD diff

THEN SKIDS.
Are you guys sure these brakes are usable? The disc looks like it's gonna scatter as soon as you touch the brakes pedal.
Quote from matijapkc :Are you guys sure these brakes are usable? The disc looks like it's gonna scatter as soon as you touch the brakes pedal.

wtf.. get off this thread pls. you have nothing than stupidity contribute here...
that "diff" looks like it belongs to a truck not a car. lol
Quote from matijapkc :Are you guys sure these brakes are usable? The disc looks like it's gonna scatter as soon as you touch the brakes pedal.

never heard of surface rust? pretty much all rotors/discs do it if they're used and been lying around for a few months, after one drive it'll be all gone.
Quote from e2mustang :that "diff" looks like it belongs to a truck not a car. lol

Surprisingly it didn't weigh anywhere near as much as i was expecting it to haha
Not a happy bunny today. Windy as f**k here, opened my door but the wind caught it and ripped it out my hand slamming it open. Messed up my hinge now, so the door at the end is about an half an inch lower then it should be, so to close my door either i have to lift it up and close it, or slam it closed. It's also managed to rip some of my trim out the door and bend it, so new trim and hinge is needed.

And then about half an hour after id finished raging over that, started going around a corner to find half a tree in the road, swerved it but mounted the edge of it slightly, ripped some of that plastic below the engine. So then all i could hear was it scraping on the road, had to get out and just rip it off.

Not a good day for me.
Thats why u dont drive in hurricanes :P
I couldn't find any proper topic for this but I thought i'd ask here, I need to identify a steering wheel.

Closest I could get was a Personal Fittipaldi wheel, but it's not the one I think.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG