[FMC] : nFinity Esports Racing - Return
(18 posts, started )

FIREMIKE CREATIONS
presents

nFinity Esports Racing - Return
www.nfinityesports.eu

As a request by Dennis Lind,
I started this new project after having a long break of videoproduction.
After nice preparation and planning for this movie I finally could finish it and I hope nFinity will be satisfied with this result.
Thanks for your patience Dennis, especially.

YOUTUBEHD

Special thanks to www.jakacom.net and www.diabloskinz.com.

FireMike Creations | Maik Paluch.
Very nice video as always. I enjoyed it!
I really enjoyed the video.
Just curious at 1:23 is that the Holden racing team livery? What series was that?
Great job as I expected it to be, Mike. Nice music choice as well.
me likes =)
Thanks guys.
Quote from AstroBoy :I really enjoyed the video.
Just curious at 1:23 is that the Holden racing team livery? What series was that?

GT1 Challenge by Genuine Racing.

Again top work Maik, you are natural talent! What a pleasure to watch it.
Great Video Firemike, Thanks kindly for making this for us
#9 - Lynce
Inside of the video edition there some rules.

And there are abstract rules inside them. Not everybody can understand that kind of rules to transmit some feelings to the spectator. Firemike can understand it and sail on them.

I think Firemike it isn't conscious his pure amazing talent. This guy can make this masterpiece in a few minutes, because the camera work, the narration of the footage and combine sounds with the music is very well done and this is very difficult, even for me.

I try to explain that this video it is his best video so far. Technically is almost perfect. The point here is the perfect narration of the scenes and the perfect use of the sounds.

Nothing more to say.

Cheers, brother.

5 stars.
Never before has anyone made a showcase of my skins like that. I am proud of them, and watching this video i know you are proud of what you do, and i can't quite express what this means to me, its simply Amazing!

Thank You!:hyper:
Quote from Lynce :Inside of the video edition there some rules.

And there are abstract rules inside them. Not everybody can understand that kind of rules to transmit some feelings to the spectator. Firemike can understand it and sail on them.

I think Firemike it isn't conscious his pure amazing talent. This guy can make this masterpiece in a few minutes, because the camera work, the narration of the footage and combine sounds with the music is very well done and this is very difficult, even for me.

I try to explain that this video it is his best video so far. Technically is almost perfect. The point here is the perfect narration of the scenes and the perfect use of the sounds.

Nothing more to say.

Cheers, brother.

5 stars.

Thanks mate, I really appreciate your words, again and again. It's giving me motivation on further videos I will do in future.

Quote from PwrSlave :Never before has anyone made a showcase of my skins like that. I am proud of them, and watching this video i know you are proud of what you do, and i can't quite express what this means to me, its simply Amazing!

Thank You!:hyper:

Thanks for your words, mate. I really appreciate it.
Maik, this was an absolute masterpiece, really enjoyed watching it!
Mighty video. Really enjoyed thanks FireMike
Thanks you two.
Welcome back nfinity
It is a good video yes, but not for my eyes and this is personal taste...

5/5 but definetily not good for me...
as always, you nailed it again. Hope i might become like you some day...

10/10
That's a really nice comment from you mate, but I think you're still at my level, or even higher to be honest.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG