The online racing simulator
Vettel pisses to WDC victory once again with a ****ed car.

Turns in from one side of the track to the other and spins himself, then comes from last back to a strong points finish whilst people crash and go off infront of him and RB make several bad pit calls and a pit foul up and he's still able to get into the points. I wonder why people call him lucky? I have no idea. That race was the most amazing shit I've ever seen.
looks like luck was off for rred bull at start but just a bit was enough . getting out with minor damage and doing what he needed to do. grats i suppose.

nothing more alonso could do. shame
Well that was a terrible way to end the season.
Exciting finale, perhaps sprinklers would be a good idea after all.
Quote from Senninha25 :Well that was a terrible way to end the season.

You kidding? That was a great race, and Vettel (like him or not) is a great driver and champion. I would have preferred Alonso, but in the end they both did a great job. People get way too wrapped up in the fanboy game sometimes.
Maybe 3 finns in F1 next is still a possibility?
Yes! it was great, shame that Grosjean played a great role in Alonso's season.
Congratulation to Vettel and Alonso!I hope next year Ferrari to be more faster then this year
Vettel did produce some amazingly fast laps when he did not need to, he gave it all, fair play.
Massa was the best driver out there today, the commentators haven't given him enough credit for his part in helping Alonso onto the podium.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You kidding? That was a great race, and Vettel (like him or not) is a great driver and champion. I would have preferred Alonso, but in the end they both did a great job. People get way too wrapped up in the fanboy game sometimes.

I'm not spreading hate or anything, in fact I'll stay well away from favouring any driver - both Vettel and Alonso deserved to be champions (and if any hater/fanboy tries to counter this, they can shut the **** up because everyone knows it's true).
The anticlimax thing was more directed towards how the race ended under SC. Was Di Resta OK, by the way?

EDIT: Did anyone notice that Kimi was the only guy to finish every race this season?
Yeah, I think he's fine.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Massa was the best driver out there today, the commentators haven't given him enough credit for his part in helping Alonso onto the podium.

Agree'd his block pass on Webber was amazing and his defending was very very good. It's a real shame for Alonso, to get that close to Red Bull in that car is a testament to himself and the team and I really thought he deserved it today.

I'm still in shock that Vettel took that hit to the car and didn't lose his rear wing or right rear corner of the car.. The luck is just extraordinary!
That Red Bull is seriously strong, in comparison the Mclaren falls apart with the slightest touch.
#140 - CSF
Quote from Senninha25 :
EDIT: Did anyone notice that Kimi was the only guy to finish every race this season?

He's also the only man who got lost on a racetrack.
Quote from CSF :He's also the only man who got lost on a racetrack.

Laughed for a good 5mins when he did that

Only Kimi...
Quote from DevilDare :Laughed for a good 5mins when he did that

Only Kimi...

yep, me too. I am so glad he's back in F1 after those years of boredom.
Quote from TypeRacing :**** yeah, take that Failonso fanboys

Well done Vettel.

lol failonso.... he finished 3 pts behind Vettel with a much inferior car
Quote from DevilDare :Dont forget Vettel overtook behind yellows as Sky F1 pointed out earlier on in the race.

Ferrari could still dispute the result.

Nothing will change the result, he'll probably get a DT penalty and still have enough points for the championship.
Quote from Senninha25 :I'm not spreading hate or anything, in fact I'll stay well away from favouring any driver - both Vettel and Alonso deserved to be champions (and if any hater/fanboy tries to counter this, they can shut the **** up because everyone knows it's true).
The anticlimax thing was more directed towards how the race ended under SC. Was Di Resta OK, by the way?

thats because he his finnish xD
Quote from Kazu2799 :lol failonso.... he finished 3 pts behind Vettel with a much inferior car

Ferrari ended only 60 points behind RBR and this only becose of Felipe baby rubbishness. Ferrari had more reliable package than RBR. Speed isn't everything. And RBR wasen't fastest either. McLaren was tbh. But latter was even more unreliable than RBR was.

Stop that bullshit that Ferrari was rubbish. It was competitive.
Fun fact: Jenson has scored 999 points in his F1 career.
#148 - CSF
Quote from BlueFlame :Nothing will change the result, he'll probably get a DT penalty and still have enough points for the championship.

...or people will come to realize it wasn't a yellow light...

F1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2012
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG