The online racing simulator
US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
Quote from Racer X NZ :

What sort of world do YOU want YOUR children to live in ?

Is a valid answer, but I suggest you use your imagination in this case.

Well I'd rather they live in Israeli territory than Palestinian.
And so, by that definition, would you ?

The Israeli military made precise calculations of Gaza's daily calorie needs to avoid malnutrition during a blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory between 2007 and mid-2010, according to files the defence ministry released on Wednesday under a court order.

Israel says it never limited how many calories were available to Gaza, but critics claimed the document was proof the government limited food supplies to put pressure on Hamas.

At the height of the blockade Israel also maintained a list of foods that were permitted and banned from Gaza.

Major Guy Inbar, an Israeli military spokesman, said the calculation, based on a person's average requirement of 2,300 calories a day, was meant to identify warning signs to help avoid a humanitarian crisis, and that it was never used to restrict the flow of food.
http://www.juancole.com/2012/1 ... ity-in-gaza-revealed.html

The only way to get rich in Gaza these days is to dig. A decent smuggling tunnel can earn its owner up to £200,000 per month in fees - so long as they're not buried alive.

The level of illegal underground activity is quite staggering. It's like a giant remake of the Great Escape.

But that is hardly surprising, since some would call this the world's largest prison camp. This week's Israeli assault on a Gaza-bound flotilla of activists and aid has brought that reality home only too clearly.

By dropping troops on civilian vessels in international waters, and killing at least nine people, Israel has lost many friends and made even more enemies.

But it has also served to remind the world, once again, of the barmy situation which persists in Israel's bottom-left corner.

There, in an area smaller than the New Forest, 1.5 million Palestinians are sealed off from the outside world in what is fast approaching a madhouse. How has this internment come about?
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new ... truths.html#ixzz2CvE1roOP

Please, provide evidence to disagree how this is different to Nazi work camps ?

Or, as seem's to be everyone's choice, post abuse about me.....
Strangely enough, most people who read the thread can tell what your doing.
Quote from Racer X NZ :And so, by that definition, would you ?

Yes.

Anyone who would choose to live in a 'country' like Palestine clearly doesn't know what 'protecting ones interest' means.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :And the palestinians didn't start shooting jews until the UN, on command by the government of the USA, and a self-declared State of Israel, decided to create a Jewish country in a land where 2 in every 3 people were Arab (up to 9 out of 10 in certain areas, like Gaza and the West Bank), casually throwing everyone else out like they weren't supposed to be there in the first place.

Actually, I suggest you read a bit more deeply. Because, the English had a much greater hand in the founding of Israel. All the US did was be the first to recognize it as its own nation.

And IMO, let 'em fight to the death. It'll just be one less trigger happy nation to worry about.
Quote from Racer X NZ : They killed him and then instantly posted the strike to YouTube. Then they tweeted a warning to all of Jabari’s comrades: “We recommend that no Hamas operatives, whether low level or senior leaders, show their faces above ground in the days ahead.”

This is whats screwed up about the USA. We make threats over twitter. Very nice. Thats really gonna do alot
That was actually Israel, but I fully understand how you get your country confused with your rulers.............

It can be hard to tell the difference.
Quote from Bmxtwins :This is whats screwed up about the USA. We make threats over twitter. Very nice. Thats really gonna do alot

lol
#483 - CSF
RacerX = banned surely, finally, so lets let this topic go down. Hopefully the fruit loop doesn't come back, though we've got many of them.
Finally
Now can we ban Kingsbury, too?
Quote from CSF :RacerX = banned surely, finally, so lets let this topic go down. Hopefully the fruit loop doesn't come back, though we've got many of them.

#487 - CSF
He posted a picture of a girl sucking someone off last night, hence why he's banned...
Quote from CSF :RacerX = banned surely, finally, so lets let this topic go down. Hopefully the fruit loop doesn't come back, though we've got many of them.

Awww... But I still wanna discuss this topic! There's just so much we can go on about this election. Like: Thank God the damned thing is finally over! I can go on for days about how good that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ufkCzmR7PQ
Quote from CSF :He posted a picture of a girl sucking someone off last night, hence why he's banned...

Doesn't show up as banned to me.
The Six Day War is one thing, the PLO with Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia invaded Israel on Yom Kippur 1973 and even with a suprise attack they were defeated. And yes it took American technology to defend themselves from all of their neighbors.

Now this is a proxy conflict between the US and its allies vs. Iran which is supplying Hamas with weaponry. If Israel makes concessions to Hamas negotiated by its enemies in Egypt, they will certainly look weak when in fact they are proven to be the most powerful force in the Middle East.
#491 - CSF
Quote from BlueFlame :Doesn't show up as banned to me.

Apparently it doesn't show up when it's just a short term or something.
Quote from CSF :He posted a picture of a girl sucking someone off last night, hence why he's banned...

That's not grounds for a ban! Every third picture in the Girlfriend thread features something like that.
I thought that posting a picture of a dead baby in the joke thread was grounds for a ban.

US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG