The online racing simulator
AON Simsports
(88 posts, closed, started )
#26 - _NX_
Quote from -Ville-Matti- :This aint no finnish forum! Try to understand! This is getting annoying when 10 yo kiddos starting to spam something in finnish! Starting to embrass...
And that kind of posts with pm!

Hopefully he understand ur lesson
:doh:
-
(_NX_) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(N Gin) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(_NX_) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
+1 (zupinx12) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(Emyn) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(K.Räikkönen 1) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(t.nuvolari) DELETED by Flame CZE
#28 - _NX_
Wtf?
Quote from RandomnessInside :No offence mr. NX, but your knowledge of English is disgusting. Did you convert the original Finnish text with Google Translator or did you write that yourself? Nevertheless, you should practice English more.

Yeah... and he should learn how to drive too...
Reading and understanding rules wouldn't hurt...
#30 - _NX_
Quote from hukkaputki :Yeah... and he should learn how to drive too...
Reading and understanding rules wouldn't hurt...

Okay....I can drive and get the **** out here reprouch me!
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Quote from _nx_ :maailmanwanhin3:you know answer few days ago.
And remember write english,becose that team is not only finnish guys team,this is a international team.

:d
#32 - _NX_
Skins
Information:

Few skins are ready now and websites are ready in few weeks ago.

In future AON Simsports will be make own series.You can recommend combos in this site.
Quote from _NX_ :Information:

Few skins are ready now and websites are ready in few weeks ago.

In future AON Simsports will be make own series.You can recommend combos in this site.

Very good but there is one little problem I think
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti-
cause he said sth that I won't say... u should understand that you can't speak here like you did in 5laps.com
Quote from -Ville-Matti- :_NX_
No longer welcome

Why?

Swearing and disrespecting a forum member probably since thats all he did
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti-
I ment it generally for those who come from 5laps.com to LFS...
#40 - _NX_
Hmm..

Talk about things:
I don't like many of Core members.
Ben and many other member are good guys,but _coca_cola_,ilbens..i hate that guys
-
(_coca-cola_) DELETED by _coca-cola_ : lol
lol
Interesting...
#43 - _NX_
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Interesting...

I said:Many members of Core Racing are good guys,but I find your team also few weird guys....
Quote from _NX_ :Hmm..

Talk about things:
I don't like many of Core members.
Ben and many other member are good guys,but _coca_cola_,ilbens..i hate that guys

http://core-racing.com/?page_id=937

You dont like 2 members of CoRe, and probably dont know hardly any of the others in this list. But yet, you feel its worth a forum post. CoRe is a perfectly good team, 1 individual here and there doesnt change it.

Also a top tip: This isnt a 5 laps discussion board, this is LFSForum. If you want to be part of the community here, try to fit in - not take over and treat it like your own replacement for 5laps.com. This is surely a thread about your team not a thread for you to discuss whatever you want in. Maybe you should get your own personal forum if you have a problem with that.

Thanks!
#45 - _NX_
Quote from IsaacPrice :http://core-racing.com/?page_id=937

You dont like 2 members of CoRe, and probably dont know hardly any of the others in this list. But yet, you feel its worth a forum post. CoRe is a perfectly good team, 1 individual here and there doesnt change it.

Also a top tip: This isnt a 5 laps discussion board, this is LFSForum. If you want to be part of the community here, try to fit in - not take over and treat it like your own replacement for 5laps.com. This is surely a thread about your team not a thread for you to discuss whatever you want in. Maybe you should get your own personal forum if you have a problem with that.

Thanks!

I think too,Core is awesome team,but u don't see the point of that thing...

And I now,this is LFSforum.
5laps is/was full of sh**,and 5laps.com admins too xD.
you just made yourself look very smart.
Hello!
#48 - _NX_
nice -.-
#50 - _NX_
I don't understand why you keep fu*in* with me all the time.....U are guys really idi*ts..
This thread is closed

AON Simsports
(88 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG