The online racing simulator
So? It's not like I have anything to hide.
If you do, then why are you still not in jail?..
Quote from CheerioDM :...Google doesn't care about you or your privacy...

Neither do I...

Pretty happy with my latest desktop. Not one to do this type of crap, but am enjoying it. Will prob get over it within the week.
Attached images
desktop-prev.jpg
(yay my updated system monitoring widget:tilt
Attached images
KDE492_RTG.jpg
Quote from aoun :Pretty happy with my latest desktop. Not one to do this type of crap, but am enjoying it. Will prob get over it within the week.

How do you have the gadgets hard drives, network stats and stats system? I love them
Quote from MadCatX :(yay my updated system monitoring widget:tilt

yay arch <3

Click for full size
everything goes so smoothly after a reformat
Attached images
wallpaper.jpg
:heyjoe67_ferrari:
Attached images
2012-12-09.jpg
Back in good 'ol Windows 7.
Attached images
derpdesk.jpg
Bump for 2013
Attached images
2013.jpg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Themegasm

Could I get the name or the link of that theme, please?

E: Oh, and my desktop is black with only a few icons on it. My Windows tends to remove my wallpaper every time I "close" my laptop or when I put it in sleep or when I run some fullscreen apps etc.
Quote from Omar1 :very sophisticated

I have to find another wallpaper. I don't think it fits well with the theme and I couldn't be bothered to find a good one since this was a 5 minute job last night, lol. Reinstalled W7 and was using default theme/background for a while

Quote from matijapkc :Could I get the name or the link of that theme, please?

Theme: Placebo for Windows 7

Icons: ecqlipse 2

Also like 5 different rainmeter themes used together, lol.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Theme: Placebo for Windows 7

Thanks
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :I have to find another wallpaper. I don't think it fits well with the theme and I couldn't be bothered to find a good one since this was a 5 minute job last night, lol. Reinstalled W7 and was using default theme/background for a while

Theme: Placebo for Windows 7

Any chance you could tell me the themes of the speaker and activity gadgets? I'm running Rainmeter as well, but I feel like it's a bit too empty.

Quote from matijapkc :Could I get the name or the link of that theme, please?

E: Oh, and my desktop is black with only a few icons on it. My Windows tends to remove my wallpaper every time I "close" my laptop or when I put it in sleep or when I run some fullscreen apps etc.

I know that some laptops come with software that for "power saving" remove the wallpaper and stuff like that. Might be something to check.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I know that some laptops come with software that for "power saving" remove the wallpaper and stuff like that. Might be something to check.

No options for that... And it's running on full power all the time, so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the tip anyway.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Is wide. And very compressed.
Attached images
4960desk.jpg
Seeing your avatar: Do you finally regret you sold it? Poor thing How's it doing now?

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG