The online racing simulator
Feel The Rush - On Tour - Mix #1 - Midnight Edition

A response to the minority who didnt believe that when these boys do a demo, it is live 100%, and not a pre recorded set with lyrics added afterwards, all done in real time, off the cuff, heres the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytiDdrV16Wk
Its a shame Sy has been outed as a pedo

Will be a big loss to UK/Happy Hardcore, SY & Unknown were one of my favourite collaborations.

Paradise - See The Light (SY & UNKOWN REMIX)
<3

Quote :
Carl EmceeStorm
about an hour ago via Mobile
Right, enough is enough, I was told about this on Monday night, I couldn't believe it myself, I was in shock, I really didnt know what to do, so i made some calls, got the information, so i called Lets say the champion scratchmaster, ( legal reasons i cannot directly name him on a social media site) on Tuesday night, he first said that it wasn't true an
d he was being set up, after a heated argumen
t i asked him out right ' have you been cautioned for looking at indecent or explicit images and videos of children and he said YES,
I started crying straight away because I knew that I could never be around him again, I could never even talk to a man that has been close to me for 15 years, we have given him every opportunity to clear his name, he didn't want take any of the official avenues to do this, to cut a long and very difficult story short,
On Friday a officer from the risk management team from a Surrey police station called me to talk about the case at his request, and I asked her point blank as a mother, police woman and ex child protection officer, would she allow him in her house and she said no, he is a convicted sex offender that involves images and that's why he was on the sex offenders register, she basicly told me that even if she was to see him with children she would have to inform the parent of his convictions, he is not allowed to work with children or vunerable adults and he is banned from certain country's. she advised me to tell anyone who was working with him with children,
this has hurt all of us and I've never cried so much in my adult life, it is true, he's admitted it to me that's why the risk management team called me, to stem the flow of information so he and his family are not in danger, I cannot and will not cover up a man of this nature, he asked me to and I said no, he asked me to stand by him and lie and I said no,

I am gutted there will be a longer statement from myself on Monday, we as a scene have had to take this action,

His position is untenable with this conviction

I'm so sorry if this has hurt you or upset you but I'm being selfish when I say YOU DON'T HURT AS MUCH AS ME AND CHRIS,

This week I've lost weight had about 18 hours sleep since Monday.

So basicly shut the **** up if you think we are lying, and take into context what I've said, there is no way in this world I would do this if it wasn't true, he was like a hero to me a father figure and a friend,

End of.

MC Storm is a ****ing idiot anyway, i'll wait for concrete evidence instead of some space cakes tweeting thanks.
You're an idiot.

Storm and SY have been colloborating for years, honestly don't see much of a reason to openly post this unless it wasn't true.

If it wasn't true, Storm would be seen as a complete ****wit by all.
If it is true, Sy is seen as a sick ****.
I wouldn't care if they were twin ****ing brothers, until there is an official statement from somewhere its nothing but speculation.
Quote from DejaVu :I wouldn't care if they were twin ****ing brothers, until there is an official statement from somewhere its nothing but speculation.

Theres is NO way that Carl would out Sy, someone who he has worked with for over 15 years, and who he regarded as a father figure, unless there was a bloody good reason, say what you want about Carl, but i know the man personally, he wouldnt do this unless he was sure, no way.

The fact that MC Keyes also has made an announcement about it both on his fanpage, and mentioned live at a rave while on stage on saturday night, also adds more credibility to whats being said, as sad as it is or as hard as it is to believe.

Keyes' take on it...

Quote :Bits of information are appearing on my newsfeeds from people trying to work out what's gone off, its hard to put it in words exactly what's gone down this week, and it's human nature to talk about what your seeing, but one very important thing to remember here is that this isn't a 'Hardcore thing' its a 'society thing', it's horrible to think that we live in a world like this now, it scares me that we do, we can't eradicate peados from the world but we can eradicate peados from our scene and thats what we've done! We will not stand for it! No one will!!!

Update from Carl...

Quote :On monday night 5th of November at 7:30 when DJ Squad-e called me and told me my DJ partner of 15 years was a convicted sex offender my world fell apart. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and to be honest with you I had to pull the car over because I felt physically sick.
I asked him point blank if this was true and how did he know and he said he had known for around a year because Sarah (My DJ partners ex) had told him. This offense did happen in 2007 and yes I realize this was 5 years ago but whether it was 5 years ago, 5 months ago or 5 minutes ago it goes against everything I believe in as a father and man.

I went home sent T to her room and sat in total darkness with the TV off trying to get my head around it because I couldn't believe and did not want to believe this was true. I then called his ex girl friend H (H only for legal reasons) and asked her if this could be true. She confirmed that he used to masturbate over images of girls that looked under age and it was one of the reasons she ultimately left him. What H did say to me that I found disturbing was that he used to tell her one day the police might come and take his computers away. She then said for her own piece of mind that she had to find out if he had been arrested for these allegations.

I then phoned Grant to basically take direction on this situation and explained to him exactly what I had been told he told me that I was not to tell anybody else until I was certain these allegations were true because not only would it damaging to said Man also to the people who was saying these things myself and the hardcore scene. I fell asleep on the sofa that night and T woke me up on her way to college my head was still spinning.

Tuesday 6th November

I phoned Squad-e up and talked to him about these allegations and the severity of them he then confirmed again that said Man was arrested and his computers were taken from the house and the studio, at this time I still had not spoken to any body else about this because to be honest with you I still didn’t believe it, I didn’t want to believe it but at the same time what was I supposed to do, ignore it? Not say anything to anybody and hope it would go away, or do what I felt was right as a man and a father and try and find out whether my father figure and friend of 15 years was a convicted sex offender because I couldn’t work with him if he was.

I then received this email

> From:
> Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:41:19 +0000
> To: Carl Storm
>
> Squad-E has rung me. We had a long chat, but haven't come up with any game plan. I think it's best we sit on this for a while and digest it. He is worried that if you or him confronts the person in question it could lead to all sorts of things.
>
> Give me a bell if you have any more ideas, or before you do anything further. This has to be handled in the right way.
>

At 7:20pm nearly 24 hours after I had first heard I received a text off H saying that she had spoken to said Man who vehemently denied any wrong doing at all he said he felt like he was going to have a heart attack and couldn't believe people was saying these things when he had never been arrested for any such crime. He wasn’t capable and he said he would be seeking legal advice and looking to sue people for slander.

I then phoned said Man and asked him out right, point blank whether he had been arrested and cautioned for indecent or explicit images of children or minors and he said no, I told him where the allegations had come from and that even though I understood she was an ex partner and may carry some grudge these are still some serious allegations that need to be dealt with. He told me via a phone call to the police he was set up that he went to the police station but wasn’t officially arrested, he told me that they looked at the video and he basically said they compared it to a Brittany Spears video and warned him that it wasn’t a good look to be viewing those images at his age. The tone in his voice told me that he was lying so I basically lost my temper and told him that if there was a shred of truth in this I would no longer work with him and our relationship was over. Because I can not stand there on stage with him knowing he has been convicted of crimes of this nature. After nearly an hour on the phone he admitted to being arrested, having his computers taken from his home and his studio. He then said he was cautioned for indecent images of minors but claimed to me then that they was over 16 which didn’t add up to me at the time he told me he was placed on the sexual offenders register and was banned from international travel because of the caution, that was why he was unable to go to USA, Can and Aus, it was at this stage that I knew in my heart that this was going to turn out for the worst. At this time the only people I had spoken to about this was Squad-e, H, Grant and Kieran.

As you can see below, the time of the email I sat their struggling with this information I still could not take it in, so I felt compelled to write this.

Date: 7 November 2012 04:23:12 GMT
To: Grant
Subject: Thoughts and feelings

Sir,

I've spoken to him at length and he will call you and explain himself,
I have been really rude and direct to be honest, I'm finding this very, very hard to deal with. It goes against everything I believe in as a father and man, and the YOS voluntary work I'm just about to do,
I have made enquiries about this situ, I've had to, I was on the phone for nearly an hour before he admitted it to me in full, and I cried, I was so mad it was untrue, I feel so let down and frustrated, this is a man I have looked up to and took direction off, like i have with all of you for the last 16 years of my life,
I believe in the music that he plays. but not the man, and now that's become a problem to me, I'm going to honor the bookings with said man, but after that I feel I'm going to have to distance my self, this is not a rash decision, but I feel my work with him, wont work, because of the way I feel, I am shocked and I can't see a way around this,
He thinks I have some sort of vendetta against him because of my attitude with it all, and because I've let him know how I feel and I wouldn't agree to a cover up, he says it's ' not that bad ' but I know different and because I said this he feels I'm now trying to bring him down, which I took great offense to,

I don't think I've ever felt so lost like this in a situation in my adult life,

And it's a situation I should never be In.

Sorry for the longness Sir,

Carl,

Wednesday 7th November

As you can see from the email above I went to bed late, Squad-e came over we went for something to eat because I wanted to discuss exactly what he knew face to face and after the meeting with Squad-e it left me cold and even more confused. By this time we all needed answers to which said man could not provide, which started to worry us even more. By this time I had spoken to Mark and Ian and it was agreed that we needed some sort of proof that these allegations were not true, because even at this stage after being told what I had been told I still did not believe it. I then phoned said man again and after another disappointing conversation I wrote this email

To: Grant, Mark, Ian, Kieran
Subject:
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 03:47:26 +0000

Sirs,

I'm writing this after last nights conversation with said Man (changed for legal reasons) I called him to see where he was at with the situation, and to offer a way of exonerating himself totally and i was met with accusations and calls of, " your trying to bring me down " your really loving this " you are persecuting me " and i'm basically trying to get him out of the scene, as soon as he said this i reacted and it got heated,
Said man then put his BROTHER on the phone, i greeted him with all respect and said hello sir, and i was asked to listen, which i did and he told me he felt i was against his brother at this time when i should be stood shoulder to shoulder supporting him through this difficult time in his life. he then went on to swear on his own children's lives that his brother is not capable of doing this and he isn't in any way a pedophile, he said he was shocked at my attitude and questioned my loyalty and integrity as a friend and colleague,

when he had finished i said again in calm and orderly manner " with all respect sir ", on paper he is, he has been on the registry he is banned from from traveling to a certain country, and above all he was flagged on an explicit site, after logging credit card details so he knew what he was sighing up for, he has admitted to downloading images and videos and had been cautioned which, all be it, is the smallest form of punishment from the police, but, he still had to sign it and admit his guilt and understand what he had done, or they would have took it to court.
I then said that, if i came up to you face to face and told you your brother was masturbating over this explicit material what would your reaction be, he said and i do quote " it depends on just exactly how under age they were " at this point i said, Sir i'm going to have to stop you right there this conversation is over, " it depends on just exactly how under age they were " ? they shouldn't be under age AT ALL.

I waited 5 minutes and called him back, his brother answered and i said, i don't want to talk to you i need to talk to said man (changed for legal reasons) i then told him why i had called, i don't want him to hurt i've cried over this and been upset, i am emotional about this and i have to know the truth, so if he hasn't done anything wrong then this is a situation that needs to disappear very quickly and shut down because of tarnish,
It would be unfair on him as a man, his reputation, his integrity and career in music, but most off all his life, if it was only 16 plus.
He lied that much about it to 4 different people including myself that i honestly have doubts, i'm sorry to put it bluntly it would cause us so much trouble, the ramifications of this and what we will look like as a scene is just even worth thinking about, from a business and artist point of view, i have been rude and condemning about this because i feel so let down by him, to me, this has felt like a bereavement and i'm not being over dramatic, in the slightest, this is a horrible feeling and i have a 17 year old daughter, and i have joined an organisation that protects children and vulnerable adults, Condemnation without true investigation is the worst form of human ignorance, Albert Einstein.
Believe me as much as this has pissed me off and spun my head i have thought about this is great detail and thought of a way to clear his name, if indeed hes innocent,

He says it was for images and videos of 16 plus and there was no way they was younger, so, i advised him that if he has been cautioned for 16 plus then his taped interview will prove that, and his caution form, and he has a right to it, and to any statements that was taken at the time, and then NO ONE could argue because its 16 plus and that's the legal age in the Uk, its air tight, and even though some may think its morally wrong, that doesn't mean to say he is what is on paper, and we can all move on, the recording will be crystal clear audio and we will be able to hear what he had to say about it, every detail of why hes there will be evident, with all my heart i want to believe his version of events but there are a few major stumbling blocks im afraid and the only way to know, is to hear it, the officers names with coral-ate on all the documents and on live audio at the start of the interview with date and time,

he straight away said that he wouldn't be willing to do that, because there's no point now, to which i said i've found you a chance to clear your name here we can deal with this if we find out its 16 plus and work round it, even though i don't like it, at all, you can prove that you are just a 16 plus case, after some persuasion he agreed, and he said he would do it, because he understood where i was coming from and when all is said and done 16 is the legal age, and he wants the people he works along side to hear his side properly, to which i said that was a really big thing to do, please do it, and we can put it to bed, im looking for ways to clear this mans name, not crucify him,

Lets face facts here, i was told about this on monday evening at half past seven, by some body else who had known about it for a year, from a person who knew about it since 2007, Im in no way taking the heat for this and i told him that at least 5 other people knew about the situation well before me, i have told 3 of you directly and if i had kept this to myself it would have gone against everything i believe in,
and that will never happen, as a father and man, and to you, the men that i also work along side and i feel i have a good and trusting relationship with,

If this turns for the worst we have all talked about it, his position will be up to you, untenable or not, but there is no way i can continue to work with him on stage and i will distance myself from him, If this is proven.

written with a heavy heart

Carl,

So as you can see I have gone down every single avenue to help clear this mans name.

Thursday 8th November

By now Squad-e had phoned a few more DJ’s and associates and it was looking like it was going viral and as soon as this was apparent I was even more concerned after all the calls I had to take, even though lets not forget I only told 3 people, everyone else was phoning me to ask me if these allegations were true to which I was answering it’s not looking good silence is deafening.
Around 10:30pm I talked to Sarah and she informed me he had a laptop he kept secret and would wipe the hard drive and hide in the garage every night before he went to bed and that she was so sorry not to come to any of us before and tell us what had happened. I did question her and asked her why she didn’t and she said that said Man told her she would be tarred with the same brush and because he lied to her and said it wasn’t a serious offense she didn’t want to be known as a sex offenders girl friend, and I asked her why she didn’t realize the gravity of the situation and with hiding the laptop every night in the garage I was told he said to her he had a foot fetish and said Man was embarrassed.
when the police gave him a home visit she was there but was ushered out of the room, they don’t have children and in the eyes of the law she didn’t have a right to know

With no information or active moves to clear his name from said Man I wrote this email.

Date: 9 November 2012 03:07:46 GMT
To: Grant, MARK, Kieran, Ian, Gordon,
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 01:50:12 +0000

Sirs,

Today, like you all, I have had various conversations with people in the scene about this currant situation, that we have, it's getting worse, Wayne has called a few of the Djs and now other people are starting to ask questions, this is about's to blow, and none of us are going to be exactly covered In glory, the gravity of this situation has increased because of the travel ban that was placed.
During my meeting with Yos today I mentioned this situation and was told blatantly a travel ban (confessed by said Man) is bad news and I should get this man away from vunerable adults ASAP, travel bans are for " sexual tourists " i was astounded to hear this so I've had to research, please read the link below, dated from 2003,

http://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/200 ... y?cat=uk&type=article

he called me around 530pm and I relayed this information to the said Man (changed for legal reasons), and he was adamant that because he was ' cautioned' for 16+ he was automatically banned from certain country's, I pointed out that he was wrong and he called me a liar, sorry people its not working for me, as we have just read they changed the law in 2003 to STOP CONVICTED PEDOPHILES from traveling, so where does that leave us?
He asked me again to stand by him and try and convince people he is innocent of this and i should do because im his partner and friend and we go back years, i said NO, categorically NO WAY, he is on his own on this and relayed to him that unless he proves himself he will be asked for a managed decline,

he has been given 3 life lines which he has refused to take,

A, a CRB FORM, he first agreed to it then said no, because hes been told that everything will be on it.

B, to get the tapes and depositions from his interview so we can read/hear him vehemently denying he thought he was accessing over 16PLUS sites, is there such a thing anyway? but he claims he cant access them, thats rubbish,

C, tonight i have given him another option,

I said i would arrange an interview with the head of Yos and the head of the Warning unit, we would all sit in a private room with no recording and no notes taken down, he can could explain his side of the story and then i could have taken direction off the heads, on the issues in hand, and with at least 65 years of experience, between them they would have been able to tell me if his story was credible, and most of all real, HE REFUSED POINT BLANK,

I also had a conversation with Sarah tonight, she apologized for not letting one of us know sooner, she felt trapped in a situation because said man had told her she would have to carry the stigma with her if she told people, she was told he had a foot fetish so he would request her not to be around when he did his thing, and the most unbelievable thing she said was,

HE HAD A SECRET LAP TOP, HE USED TO WIPE THE HARD DRIVE, AND HE WOULD HIDE IT IN THE GARAGE EVERY NIGHT.

That's it for me now, totally, i don't want anything to do with him at all, and i suggest you clean house ASAP, because ive been advised this could well be the tip of the proverbial, and the way its shaping up im telling you now its going to get out of hand if we are seen to be protecting a convicted pedophile, you know this and so does everybody who has a gram never mind an ounce of morale fiber,
I was really not looking forward to finding out on monday about his ' caution ' now i'm dreading it, because i've been told this isn't a simple case and its going to be a bit more than he is saying,

I asked this man to be a reference for Yos, and if id have sent them his details they would have checked his name on list 99 seen he was a pedophile and i would have been ****ed in my Carl life as well as in my hardcore life, ****ing hell i am ****ing fuming,
If you cant see the seriousness of this situation and continue to put up with theses bullshit manipulating storys that are ever changing you must be mad, His position is untenable and are you telling me we can have a convicted pedophile on stage?

I know him as a DJ I do not know said man.

we need containment of information so we can disclose the correct facts and closure, this cannot drag on and become an issue.

Carl,

By now you can obviously see our train of thought and we were all fearing the worst he has made no attempt to exonerate himself everything he was asked to do he refused so what were we supposed to think.

Friday 9th November

Subject:
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:51:29 +0000
To: Carl

Hello Carl,

Thank you for the information, I think we all understand the seriousness of the allegations here.
At this point I agree that we need said Man (changed for legal reasons) to take one of the steps underlined below in order to allay our fears. Failure to attempt to do so would change the situation markedly.

Please keep me up to date with developments.

All the best,

Grant.

> Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:45:54 -0600
> From: Ian
> To: Kieron, Carl, Grant, Mark, Gordon
> Subject:
>
> this is a very difficult & sensitive situation to deal with, I do
> agree with Kieron saying that now is the time for him to prove
> what has actually happened.
>
> I can only wait a few more days for him to show that he is
> actively starting to get the information together and go to the
> police otherwise I'm going to find it impossible to give him
> anymore time to exonerate himself. So far I haven't seen the
> urgency i would expect from someone in this situation which is
> worrying. What ever happens It needs to happen quick and as Kieron
> has said we can put this behind us.
>
> Ian

To: Carl, Grant, Mark, Ian, Gordon
Subject:
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 14:20:05 +0000

Guys,

My view has not changed from the first time I found out about this horrible situation earlier in the week from speaking to you guys, its not a nice situation for any of us too have to deal and not having concrete proof makes it very difficult. I have not spoken to said Man (for legal) himself cause honestly I don't know what to say and I don't want to add more shame and embarrassment to the situation. But if DJ is as he claims not guilty of any wrong doing then now is the time he has to prove it.

This is a horrible situation to have to deal with, but I cant not do nothing, I cant speak for you guys but I can speak for myself, so until DJ can exonerate himself from this point forward I will not be booking him for any of our events and all existing bookings will be cancelled.

I know they say its innocent until proven guilty, but this is such a sensitive case, on this one that I feel I have to take this stance. I truly hope an want DJ too prove himself, and then we can all put this horrible situation behind us.

Keyes

When I got in from the shops I had a voicemail from a police officer from a station in Guildford, which said Man had asked her to phone me so I could talk to her about his case, after giving me her full details including badge number and position I was convinced she was for real and I spoke to her openly about what I had been told by said Man and I also discussed with her what Sarah had told me and what his brother had also said which had shocked me.

I was immediately set straight on his travel ban situation and he could not travel to any country that required a visa as he had been cautioned, which is still a conviction, he has admitted the crime, I asked her if he was put onto the sex offenders register which she said yes and during the conversation I heard her two children walk into the room she said ‘excuse me a minute’ and I overheard her say can I please have 10 minutes to talk to this man on the phone. Because I was talking to her on her work mobile and she was at home, I said to her “ as a mother, a police women and a former child protection officer would said Man be allowed in her house ” she said categorically NO WAY he is not allowed to be around children and if her friends or family with children was to have a relationship with him he would not be allowed, and even if she knew he was in a relationship which involved children ( NOT HIS OWN ) she would have the duty to tell the woman about his “ caution “ even if she didn’t know her personally.

On the way to wales on friday I called him to to say I’d talked to his contact and told him what she had said, he said that I was lying and twisting the truth, I was getting nowhere with him, so I suggested one more way to clear his name,

if he applies for a visa to travel to the US CAN or AUS then he would have to use this service, it costs ten pounds and I offered to pay for it myself, HE REFUSED.

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Taken from http://www.unlock.org.uk/xoffenders.aspx?sid=125

The notification requirements for those convicted or cautioned for sexual offences (commonly referred to as the 'sex offenders register') were initially introduced to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as part of the Sex Offenders Act 1997. This system was amended under Part 2 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 meaning that relevant offenders were required to notify certain personal details to the police in their area. These included:

. Name and any aliases;
. Date of birth;
. National Insurance number;
. Main address and any addresses at which they reside for more than 7 days in a 12 month period;
. Any plans to travel abroad;
or
. Any changes to the above details.

These details must be provided in person at a nominated police station within 3 days of the conviction or caution and must be updated on an annual basis. Individuals subject to the requirements are also routinely photographed when making a notification.

For a list of the police stations which can accept notifications, click here.

Failure to comply with the notification requirements is a criminal offence punishable by up to 5 years imprisonment.

The length of time to which individuals are subject to the notification requirements is based upon the sentence received, starting from the date of conviction (not sentence):

Sentence

Length of notification

Life, Imprisonment for Public Protection (IPP), Imprisonment of 30 months or more, admission to hospital under a restriction order or when subject to an order for lifelong restriction

Indefinite notification

Imprisonment of more than 6 months but less than 30 months

10 years

Imprisonment of 6 months or less or admission to hospital without a restriction order

7 years

Caution

2 years

Any other outcome such as a community order

5 years

Notification requirements apply for the period of the discharge

A conditional discharge

Finite notification periods are halved if the person is under 18 when convicted or cautioned.

He clearly states that he WAS cautioned but was NOT on the register!

Taken from his fan page

“Speculation means you all now deserve a personal response from me to share clear facts and contradict some of the rumour and accusations I now face.

I received a caution from the police in 2007 for images of female, non-nude modelling. The Police visited me because of a video of two topless 16 year olds which I inadvertently presumed was legal, but the law changed in 2003 meaning anyone under the age of 18 is considered a minor. The caution was proportionate to the offence. I have not had any subsequent dealings with the police and I am not on the Sex Offenders Register.

I fully understand your shock and disappointment but hope my conduct in and around the rave scene over the past 23 years will also go some way in preventing you jumping to the common conclusions on such an emotive subject and that you reflect on the extent of the police response 5 years ago.

I’d like to thank all my fans for the support you’ve shown me over the 23 years I have been DJ’ing, and in particular the support I’ve received in this last difficult week from those who know me best.

I deeply regret my actions and I am sorry for any upset this has caused."

I don’t care what anyone says about me I wasn’t the first to know but it is a problem to me to support this, I cant and if you hate me for it so be it. This has ripped me apart I have given my life and loyalty to the scene and this is something I would never in a million years expected to write.

Carl.

So, theres both sides, as much as i hate to, i dont WANT to believe it, not from one of my idols in the scene, but i have to side with Carl Keyes and Squad-e on this.
Money can make people act funny, not saying that's the issue.
But could well be!
Another update from keyes...

Quote :MC Keyes My professional conduct has quite rightly being questioned, and yr right i do agree. I said at the start of last week when i first found out that i hoped it wouldn't go on the social networking sites cause of the damage it would cause, but it did! before i posted anything it was everywhere, all over my newsfeed of people speculating, narrow minded people saying the scene is full of this shit and calling us all paedophiles, i'm not being melodramatic, im a father myself, i'm not having that, i'm not having innocent people tarnished with the same brush, u need to understand that people! This wasn't a status to point fingers it had become apparent that the news had become common knowledge!

Did i make this public? NO! The fact it got made public and i could see people jumping on Carl Storm and the scene in general calling us all paedophiles, should i stand and watch that? NO! yes i haven't covered myself professionally by adding to all the fb hype but im not having the scene i work in tarnished by a stigma that spreads so easily over today's social networking world, i'm gonna try and defend us, regardless of what yr view is on child porn, mine is zero tolerance and that wont ever change!

I said in this status that i wasn't the right person to name and shame, out of respect i didn't, i merely waited all week like everyone else for this such person to exonerate himself, the same way if i was put in this dreadful position, i wouldn't drag my feet about it i would do whatever to clear my name, it never happened ...

I haven't deleted this status even though part of me thinks it would be easier cos i know its fuelling the fire, but i've got nothing to hide, i've been told what's happened by people i have no reason to doubt, not randoms, people that know, the said person in question hasn't said a word, not saying he needs too to me btw, but he needed too to them!

Someone made a stand this week for on an issue of what i still think is right, and yes i'm standing alongside them! end of!!

Ongla Bongla, never mind!
y u no undrstnd
Quote from JJ72 :Only if Chris sound half as good live!!!

Naaah, he always leaves his live crowd talent for whenever he needs to cut a wrestling promo
Various Radical Redemption and Angerfist songs atm,would be too much to link in here
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG