The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well i wish every country is like that, governments couldn't be raping us that easily..

wtf, the greece' goverment was knowingly mismanaging money for decades, and the whole population never said one word, as long as they took profit out of it.
Look up how many pensioners were officially blind and received glorious amounts of money.
Look up how the greece functionairy system worked.
Or what the happened to govermental projects financed with EU money, f.e. the Olympic park after the games.

And tell me how throwing molotow cocktails at police men is helping a country...
Quote from ACCAkut :wtf, the greece' goverment was knowingly mismanaging money for decades, and the whole population never said one word, as long as they took profit out of it.
Look up how many pensioners were officially blind and received glorious amounts of money.
Look up how the greece functionairy system worked.
Or what the happened to govermental projects financed with EU money, f.e. the Olympic park after the games.

And tell me how throwing molotow cocktails at police men is helping a country...

That's avarage Joe for ya, people are stupid no matter how you look on it. As long as they get a piece of the cake they are sillent, but the second the cake is taken away...oooboi shit turns out ugly.

And whom am I to speak, living in a filthy rich country? Probally nothing, but these stupid people are a mayority in Nor. Looking forward to the day the oil ends and shit hits the fan.
Quote from The Very End :And whom am I to speak, living in a filthy rich country?

but your country is not the one they aim the majority of the protest at. Your countries leaders are not called Nazis and your countries cars are not being set aflame

Quote from ACCAkut :but your country is not the one they aim the majority of the protest at. Your countries leaders are not called Nazis and your countries cars are not being set aflame

...yet. Know why? Cause we still have oil, so they can go on with their crazy spending spree and just throw money on any problem that comes up. Must be great having that kind of control on your population. But shit WILL hit the fan here too. We/they are doing the exact same thing as Greece, it's just that they can, for now.

Is it me or the humour has travelled to another dimension? ^^

I thought this thread was for funny pictures, not political propaganda
And that isn't funny ?

[REMOVED IMAGE - Be careful what you post - This thread is supposed to be funny not grim]
Steve dying didn't solve it unfortunately.
Quote from Racer X NZ :

[REMOVED IMAGE]

All I see is a possible dead/injured child and people looking on in anguish. Is this your idea of humour?
Quote from BlueFlame :All I see is a possible dead/injured child and people looking on in anguish. Is this your idea of humour?

With a little bit of studying: http://espanol.upi.com/Fotos/N ... a-Israel/6539/?dailybrief

Translated:
"The parents of a 11-month-old Ahmed Masharawi, killed in an Israeli attack, his body is carried during his funeral in Gaza City, Thursday, November. 15, 2012. The violence unleashed a furious response from the Islamist administration in Egypt, which has close ties to the ruling Hamas movement in Gaza, Cairo recalling its ambassador to protest the Israeli assassination of Hamas military commander Ahmed Jaabari. UPI / Ismael Mohamad"

That photo needs to be removed from the forums...
To me it looks like the thing from eraserhead, maybe that's what's supposed to be funny
Your avatar is better than most of this topic!
Yeah i love that avatar

I'm wheezing it's so good.
A proper OS on that shitty machine? That's new.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG