The online racing simulator
US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Re: third-party voting, or non-voting (quoted, not mine):

But, you see, the people will only get their asses off their sofas when they realize they are in deep shit. Voting Obama and hoping for the best won't change anything. So let's vote on Obama and then force all the people who run the country to listen to our collective voice.
Quote from thisnameistaken :A lot of computer game players are young kids who think being a hardass is cool, which is probably why most studios have decided most computer game heroes have to be thoroughly stoic hardasses if they want to shift a few million copies.

So of course they'll like Romney, because he does an attractive line in threatening little foreign countries who've got no military to speak of.

Actually most of the younger people here like Obama. It's the older ones that see something in Romney.
#229 - CSF
Quote from yuri laszlo :but, you see, the people will only get their asses off their sofas when they realize they are in deep shit. Voting obama and hoping for the best won't change anything. So let's vote on obama and then force all the people who run the country to listen to our collective voice.

BJ is for Gary. This says it all.
Quote from CSF :BJ is for Gary. This says it all.

Since when does BJ represent the average sensible American?
Quote from PMD9409 :Actually most of the younger people here like Obama. It's the older ones that see something in Romney.

Most, but not all. It's mostly about upbringing, which biases are foisted upon you by your parents, and how much thinking you do for yourself once you're old enough to think about politics on your own.
Quote from thisnameistaken :A lot of computer game players are young kids who think being a hardass is cool, which is probably why most studios have decided most computer game heroes have to be thoroughly stoic hardasses if they want to shift a few million copies.

So of course they'll like Romney, because he does an attractive line in threatening little foreign countries who've got no military to speak of.

No, im republican because you should not be allowed to murder an unborn child. It has rights too and shouldnt be killed because you were too lazy to wear a condom
Quote from Bmxtwins :No, im republican because you should not be allowed to murder an unborn child. It has rights too and shouldnt be killed because you were too lazy to wear a condom

Condoms are only 98% effective and can break you know. Also I guess you believe that getting pregnant from being raped if a 'gift from god' or that the body has ways of preventing 'rape babies'
Quote from Bmxtwins :No, im republican because you should not be allowed to murder an unborn child. It has rights too and shouldnt be killed because you were too lazy to wear a condom

You really shouldn't base your full political ideology on 1 single issue. Not supporting abortion doesn't make you a Republican, it just makes you an idiot.

Anyway, about the election. Anyone who is a full on creationist, earth is 6000 years old and dinosaur fossils are tests of faith, should never ever be given the nuke codes.
Quote from PMD9409 :Actually most of the younger people here like Obama. It's the older ones that see something in Romney.

that's because young people are too naive to realise government bailing everyone out isn't viable, probably because on average their tax bill isn't too high. After years and years and years of paying tax older people generally get a little wiser to the game

I mean, I already knew you were an idiot, but this really confirms it.

1. There are plenty of Democrats who are pro-life, because a single issue shouldn't define your entire worldview.
2. Your Republican palz want to a) get rid of planned parenthood, thus depriving many young women of access to counseling, preventative care, and contraception, which will only lead to more babies they're not able to take care of, b) want to outlaw abortion, meaning that more babies will be born to women who can't take care of them, and c) want to cut the safety net that helps young mothers who don't have the resources to take care of their children. And what's their answer? Charity, of course... which worked so well that we had to create government assistance programs in the first place.
Quote from Intrepid :that's because young people are too naive to realise government bailing everyone out isn't viable, probably because on average their tax bill isn't too high. After years and years and years of paying tax older people generally get a little wiser to the game

How's that austerity working out for you over there?
Why wasn't I surprised that RXNZ started this topic?
Quote from JackDaMaster :Condoms are only 98% effective and can break you know. Also I guess you believe that getting pregnant from being raped if a 'gift from god' or that the body has ways of preventing 'rape babies'

Condoms breaking and rape do not happen enough to matter. I personally feel surrounded by women that have had unintentional pregnancies and none of them have been rape. It is an ever growing trend to be a lazy whore.
Quote from CheerioDM :Condoms breaking and rape do not happen enough to matter. I personally feel surrounded by women that have had unintentional pregnancies and none of them have been rape. It is an ever growing trend to be a lazy whore.

Tell that to someone who had a condom break or was raped, you misogynistic mongoloid (troll).
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Tell that to someone who had a condom break or was raped, you misogynistic mongoloid (troll).

You misunderstood my post. I guess I worded it wrong for you.
I didn't say rape victims don't matter. And I go both ways on abortion, but we have a population problem everywhere that is hurting the economy and these people that have multiple unplanned pregnancies usually don't think long enough before doing anything.
And birth control pills don't break.
Quote from CheerioDM :You misunderstood my post. I guess I worded it wrong for you.
I didn't say rape victims don't matter. And I go both ways on abortion, but we have a population problem everywhere that is hurting the economy and these people that have multiple unplanned pregnancies usually don't think long enough before doing anything.
And birth control pills don't break.

...and Republicans are also for making it more difficult to get birth control.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :...and Republicans are also for making it more difficult to get birth control.

Well shame on them.
Cheerio, I'm really touched that you want my body. Unfortunatly for you I don't swing that way.

Can I just friendzone you instead ?

I'm just enjoying watching Jersey Shore play out.......

Exit poles say Obama, cynicism and vote rigging says Romney.

Let's see how different exit poles are from 'actual' votes.

And don't forget to apply the formulas I've provided to prove the rigging after the event.
But as the fraud in 2004 is STILL before the courts don't expect proof, evidence, or honesty to change this result.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Why wasn't I surprised that RXNZ started this topic?

LOLZ

Mind you, I didn't raise abortion, except as being the state of American democracy for years.........

Then again, it does give Americans something to argue about to distract them from reality.

Personally, Obama, after 4 years has a vague grasp on not destroying the world in a nuclear war.

Romney doesn't have a clue.

As Israel is carrying out an exercise to attack Iran in 2 day's, if Romney gets in, it's been nice knowing you............
Quote from Racer X NZ :LOLZ

Mind you, I didn't raise abortion, except as being the state of American democracy for years.........

Mind you, it does give Americans something to argue about to distract them from reality.

Personally, Obama, after 4 years has a vague grasp on not destroying the world in a nuclear war.

Romney doesn't have a clue.

As Israel is carrying out an exercise to attack Iran in 2 day's, if Romney gets in, it's been nice knowing you............

Romney won't be president until after the new year. plus your such an idiot I cannot bear reading this thread half the time
Quote from Mustangman759 :Romney won't be president until after the new year. plus your such an idiot I cannot bear reading this thread half the time

Then I take it you missed the mathmatical proof of vote rigging.....
And there is no end of evidence about this, perhaps you just don't want to see reality, red pill or blue pill.

At the least read the proof I've provided, apply the formula to this election, you only need excel, or any spreadsheet.
Then, if I'm wrong, rather than being abusive, show proof.
Not a difficult request I think.

Or, if your just trolling, carry on.
Polls, Racer X. Polls.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Polls, Racer X. Polls.

Exit, or manipulated 'actual' votes ?

Previously there's been a massive difference, in the US at least.

EDIT: SRY, grammar nazi !

SP has been my story of this life..........

US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG