The online racing simulator
EQ Worry, thanks for this useful program. Now servers look more ... cool =)

How many costs full version of the program ?
Is it possible to remove the !help function?
Quote from SEV7N :Is it possible to remove the !help function?

Don't think so.
There are some custum command in FULL Airio, maybe you can do something with it
Can someone please point out where the collision info is? (I just want to change the message that pop's up telling you someone hit you, or you hit someone.) Thanks!
Quote from cargame.nl :You mean automatically use that information inside another var?

No that is not possible. You have to 'manually' repeat that information again if you want to have it in Motd.

Na When someone hits someone its brings a message in chat saying "collision with joe bloe" I just want to change that to something custom.
Quote from cargame.nl :And that just isn't possible because it's

Only thing you can do is try to add ContactWarn=Car contact with

to the language file(s) which I think will work but it only is possible to change that part of the sentence not driver1 driver2 @digit.digit.

Oh OK thanks, would there be any reason for the script only working when it feels?

AIRIO doesn't seem to show the collision info to people, but sometimes it will?

Cheers
Quote from cargame.nl :script what feels? I don't understand the English, sorry.

Yeah, its an option in !opt .. People can switch it on or off. And I cannot remember if it was possible to change the defaults... I thought that is possible.

Heheh sorry, Cut&Paste does wonders...and doesn't.

Yep, all I want to change is the default message to something else.
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah.. Well.. If you want to have that many customizations you need to start thinking of writing your own InSim or indeed using lapper (noticed you already been doing that) which is open source.

Yeh I have been Trying to code lapper to fit my needs, soon I won't need Airio
Another quick question, what's the ! command to bring up this window?

# These lines will appear as buttons to everyone connecting to the
# server, allowing for communicating some must-read info - string(s)
# Use "ButtnMotd=+text" to define text for individual buttons.
ButtnMotd=

I have done it before using !rsb *I think as I was just testing Airio, but every other time I went to use it it did'nt work.

Cheers.
Quote from SEV7N :Another quick question, what's the ! command to bring up this window?

# These lines will appear as buttons to everyone connecting to the
# server, allowing for communicating some must-read info - string(s)
# Use "ButtnMotd=+text" to define text for individual buttons.
ButtnMotd=

I have done it before using !rsb *I think as I was just testing Airio, but every other time I went to use it it did'nt work.

Cheers.

try !conn
I have 1 trouble - I set pb, it was saved to lfsworld. Than Airio restarted and I lost my record but it left in !tm stats (lfsw stats )

I suggest to make !pb comman lfsw too to bevare situations like mine.

P.S. Where can I find info about commands that can use limad 1,2,3,4 etc ?
Quote from Frunze118 :I have 1 trouble - I set pb, it was saved to lfsworld. Than Airio restarted and I lost my record but it left in !tm stats (lfsw stats )

You must always close Airio by pressing Q in the console window, otherwise most likely stats will not be saved. !pb contains more information than you can get from lfsw, and its good the way it is IMO
Quote from Frunze118 :

Airio.cfg.txt -> LIMITED ADMIN RIGHTS - LIMADS
Quote from Frunze118 :I have 1 trouble - I set pb, it was saved to lfsworld. Than Airio restarted and I lost my record but it left in !tm stats (lfsw stats )

can find out commands either by !help and i also believe by !l1 !l2 !L3 ect ect
Anyone can tell,how to disable airio from kicking inactive guests? Noticed today some kicks for inactivity,could not find anythig in settings,using 2.5.8 free. For me it's just for stats and nothing else,basically I want to disallow airio from spectating/kicking/baning.
Quote from Eclipsed :Anyone can tell,how to disable airio from kicking inactive guests? Noticed today some kicks for inactivity,could not find anythig in settings,using 2.5.8 free. For me it's just for stats and nothing else,basically I want to disallow airio from spectating/kicking/baning.

Airio.srv.txt

# Kick people that do not race for a long time - boolean
# This filter may be used on demo servers with low number of slots.
CheckInactivity=false

# Time in minutes after which the player is kicked for inactivity
# if not completing any laps (or passing splits) - integer
# How many players must be connected for the check to run - integer
InactivityTime=5
InactivityPlys=8

for not spectating...etc read a bit this txt file
Hmm,interesting - could not find the whole server filters part on this file - it's there on the older airio at my pc,but not there in 500servers control panel...
to eq worry

ive noticed today that airio fbm best time is a lot faster than the wr time,also it the racers best clean laptime, hes only done about 22 laps so altogehter its obvious, thanks and sorry if reported in wrong place

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG