The online racing simulator
US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
If Obama is not using alleged voter fraud as campaign ammunition, it means there is not enough evidence to back it up, or he doesn't want a recount of how many dead people voted for him in 2008.
Quote from flymike91 :If Obama is not using alleged voter fraud as campaign ammunition, it means there is not enough evidence to back it up, or he doesn't want a recount of how many dead people voted for him in 2008.

With the US 'election' only a few days away let's take a quick look at how it will be rigged, even more so than only allowing one party.......

http://xrepublic.tv/node/847

http://markcrispinmiller.com/2 ... steal-it-for-mitt-romney/

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2 ... rust-us-electoral-system/

Choquette then looked at all 50 states and found roughly a 10% switch in votes from Democrat to GOP. This was noted in every state except Utah, where the presumption was, as it was Mitt’s religious home state and very conservative, there was no chance of Romney losing and no variance was found.
http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk ... ections/article20598.html

This absentee ballot fiasco is just the latest in Ohio’s dysfunctional election saga. On Wednesday, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals allowed Husted to discount ballots cast by people directed to the wrong polling station by a pollworker — one of the most common errors that led to thousands of votes getting thrown out in Ohio’s dysfunctional 2004 presidential election.

Husted became a national symbol of voter suppression after he banned early voting on nights and weekends, and attempted to defy a court order that restored early voting on the last three days before the election.
http://truth-out.org/news/item ... lection-results-for-weeks

"You know, comrades," says Stalin, "that I think in regard to this: I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how."

This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources.
That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.
NOTE: This infographic is from last year and is missing some key transactions. GE does not own NBC (or Comcast or any media) anymore. So that 6th company is now Comcast. And Time Warner doesn't own AOL, so Huffington Post isn't affiliated with them.
But the fact that a few companies own everything demonstrates "the illusion of choice," Frugal Dad says. While some big sites, like Digg and Reddit aren't owned by any of the corporations, Time Warner owns news sites read by millions of Americans every year.

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C ... ration_of_media_ownership

Gosh, I wonder why the rest of the world gets these stories but the US doesn't ?

Perhaps because your media doesn't like reporting reality............

Lets you all focus on "tots and tiaras" and other vitally important information.

AND........
http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk ... ections/article20598.html

Is a mathmaticallty provable example of massive GOP voter fraud carried out by a retired NSA analyst.

If you want to prove it, the maths and details are contained in the article and I strongly suggest that you apply the formula yourselves to the upcoming election.

This story is all over alternative media, but strangely seems to be completely absent from the mainstream, which probably means it's correct as otherwise it would be being debunked everywhere.

Instead, all the US gets is stories about how ohio voting machines are giving votes to obama.

Read the story and in my opinion, "mainstream false flag"
Remember who actually owns the media companies.

Lets see what happens and apply the math to the outcome.

Mind you, the truth won't change the result !
What happens when you apply drake's formula to
(picture of t-rex)
racer nzxy's ideas?

The tuatara is a reptile endemic to New Zealand which, though it resembles most lizards, is actually part of a distinct lineage, order Rhynchocephalia.[1] The two species of tuatara are the only surviving members of its order, which flourished around 200 million years ago.[2] Their most recent common ancestor with any other extant group is with the squamates (lizards and snakes). For this reason, tuatara are of great interest in the study of the evolution of lizards and snakes, and for the reconstruction of the appearance and habits of the earliest diapsids (the group that also includes birds, dinosaurs, and crocodiles).

Lolz, so now math is a conspiracy theory, and you question what planet I come from ?

Just read the article and try disagreeing with facts, oh, sorry, not possible.
Cool, keep up the abuse then...........

Sorry but if I provide proven mathmatical evidence supplied by an ex NSA staffer ( just the people I normally support ! ) showing massive fraud, at least make an effort to show us both wrong, the slightest effort would be good.......
The whole system's rigged, but people are really happy with the red pill as that saves them from facing up to what's happening, or actually even thinking !

"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."

"This country was founded by a group of slave owners who wanted to be. Am I right? A group of slave owners who wanted to be free! So they killed a lot of white English people in order to continue owning their black African people, so they could wipe out the rest of the red Indian people, in order to move west and steal the rest of the land from the brown Mexican people, giving them a place to take off and drop their nuclear weapons on the yellow Japanese people. You know what the motto for this country ought to be? 'You give us a color, we'll wipe it out.'"

" This country is only 200 years old and already we have had 10 major wars. We average a major war every 20 years in this country, so we are good at it! And that is good thing we are, we are not very good in anything else anymore. Can't built a decent car, can't make a TV set or VCR where the ****. Got no steel industry left, can't educate our young people can't get health care for our old people, but we can bomb the shit out of your country alright?! Especially if your country is full of brown people. Oh, we like that, don't we? That's our hobby! That's our new job in the world, bombing brown people! Iraq, Panama, Granada, Libya, you got some brown people in your country, tell them to watch the **** out or we will god damn bomb them! Well, when is the last white people you can remember that we bombed. Can you remember the last white people? Can you remember any white people, we have ever bombed? The Germans! Those are the only ones and that is only because they were trying to cutting in our action. They wanted to dominate the world! Bullshit! That's our ****ing job! Now, we only bomb brown people. Not because they are trying to cutting in our action, just because they are brown. You probably noticed that I don't feel about that war the way we were told, we were supposed to feel about that war, the way we were ordered and instructed by the USA government to feel about that war. You see, I tell you, my mind does not work that way. I got this real moron thing I do, its called thinking and I am not a very good American, because I like to form my own opinions! I don't just roll over when I am told to. Sad to say most Americans just roll over on command. Not me. I have certain rules I live buy. My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero. Nope. And I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country who in the case of the Persian Gulf war were nothing more than unpaid employees of the Department of Defense and who most of the time, most of the time function as kind of unofficial public relations agency for the US government. So I don't listen to them, I don't really believe in my country and I got to tell you folks, I don't get all choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I consider them to be symbols and I leave symbols to the symbol minded."
Can't wait for your inevitable aneurysm.
Not that I agree with Racer X, but as my brother put US elections to his friends in South Africa, "The only real scandal in the US elections is if you actually show up to the polls."
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Can't wait for your inevitable aneurysm.

Why should I bother, you have 1 choice in your election. Do you want the Black flavour or the Mormon flavour ?
Their both paid for by pretty much the same people, by the way, that ain't you !!!

Which group of the elite will win ?

WOW, hope your all glued to the TV to watch this farce.

Perhaps, one day, you'll actually understand the concept of democracy.

In the mean time I've already called the winner.

George Carlin had it nailed....

"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."
just a question for the US people: How many different parties/people are there to choose from on the voting machines? Does it differ from state to state/county to county?
Quote from Rappa Z :Not that I agree with Racer X, but as my brother put US elections to his friends in South Africa, "The only real scandal in the US elections is if you actually show up to the polls."

OK, but clearly your brother does................... ( at least on this point, ok ? )

Quote from ACCAkut :just a question for the US people: How many different parties/people are there to choose from on the voting machines? Does it differ from state to state/county to county?

Their probably too ashamed to answer a difficult question like that !'

2 choices, which are then adjusted by who controls the machines, ( no record of actual votes, no paper trail to audit )

By the way, the US has already threatened to arrest any independent monitors who dare to interfere with their farcical, rigged election.

I really don't understand why their bothering, the 2004 election is still facing legal action for voting fraud.

America please do the rest of us a favour (sic :P)

Lol, funny how only Pakistan doesn't like Obama more.
Quote from Bose321 :Lol, funny how only Pakistan doesn't like Obama more.

They obviously aren't aware how many more drone strikes they'll see if Romney gets in.
The amount of Romney supporters here is worrying.
Quote from ACCAkut :just a question for the US people: How many different parties/people are there to choose from on the voting machines? Does it differ from state to state/county to county?

Yeah, it varies by state. Each candidate has to fulfill certain requirements to get on the ballot, and those requirements are different in each state. Here in Massachusetts we had four choices for the Presidential/Vice Presidential ticket:

1. Obama/Biden (Democrat)
2. Romney/Ryan (Republican)
3. Johnson/Gray (Libertarian)
4. Stein/Honkala (Green/Rainbow)

You can also write in whoever you want, if you really want to throw your vote away.
Quote from amp88 :2012 Voting Machines Altering Votes. Cue Racer X in 3, 2, 1...

If it's not faked, this is most likely just a miscalibrated machine. No doubt it's a bad sign, but I think if it were a systematic attempt to funnel votes to Romney it probably wouldn't actually SHOW you choosing Romney when you mean to choose Obama.

edit: don't let me get in the way of the Racer X show, though.
Blah Blah Blah, Yada Yada
Quote from Racer X NZ :OK, but clearly your brother does................... ( at least on this point, ok ? )

Then I guess we do sort of agree, it's just we're more passive in our hatred of our own government.
Re: third-party voting, or non-voting (quoted, not mine):

Quote :"If you care about progressive ideals, voting third party is a coward's move, done by privileged ****s who do not have to live with the immediate consequences of a President Romney -- the massive rollback of the safety net, the repeal of Obamacare & the attendant loss in health insurance for tens of millions of people, a delay in civil rights for LGBT folks, the potential tipping of the Supreme Court against Roe v. Wade, etc.

These people need to ask themselves: How can I work to create the change I want to see in this country?

If it's having Supreme Court justices who want to eviscerate women's and labor rights and affirm Citizens United as the law of the land, world without end, amen, then vote third party. If it's having a President who will vote to bayonet the only meaningful progress we've made on health care -- a moral imperative that every progressive worth their salt has been trying to change for 50 years -- then vote third party. If it's having a country that continues to put its dick in its ear while our world is on track to heat up 11 degrees Fahrenheit by 2100, then vote third party. If it's passing a budget that will condemn millions of families to penury, hunger and sickness, all while we make sure that Warren Buffet gets a tax break, then vote third party.

If that's not what you want to see, then hold your stupid ****ing nose and vote for President Obama.

Then, on Wednesday, November 7, get your privileged, idiotic ass out of bed and do the REAL work that we need to build a lasting, progressive coalition in this country. Do it the same way Republicans built their coalition: laboriously, assiduously, taking over one school board and city council and state legislative seat at a time. Campaign on the issues important to you. Build coalitions. It ain't easy. It's painstaking. But it's the only way.

These people are deluded. The reason no third party is viable in this election is because THERE IS NO ELECTORATE FOR A THIRD PARTY. And if Jill Stein became president tomorrow, or Gary Johnson, or Ron Paul, there would still be no electorate for their goals, and they would have to work with a Congress and a judiciary and an American public hostile to everything they want to do. Does that sound like the way you're going to accomplish shit?

They've got it backward. You don't create change in a social system from the top down. You create it from the bottom up. That's what these dickheads need to do. Any other move is an act of appalling selfishness. It's masturbation. It's counter-productive to their stated goals. And given the potential consequences of a Romney administration, it's a ****ing sin, full stop."

Quote from PMD9409 :The amount of Romney supporters here is worrying.

A lot of computer game players are young kids who think being a hardass is cool, which is probably why most studios have decided most computer game heroes have to be thoroughly stoic hardasses if they want to shift a few million copies.

So of course they'll like Romney, because he does an attractive line in threatening little foreign countries who've got no military to speak of.

US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG