The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Omar1 :Don't see what you guys have so much against him, it's his car, his style really... if he likes it that way then let him do it, some others like it aswell, stop hating :|

lol its just banter, gin knows it's nothing personal <3
It is but well.
I still need to get that pic of the jetta near us. No grenade launcher but it's on its arse
My winter beater will be ground scraping
Quote from iFastLT :sold my golf and finally bought a car..

Just don't destroy it like the pictured Golf..
I carried out the most important mod for any Range Rover owner. For some weird reason, the guy who spec'd out my P38 didn't want cup holders (mad I know). I corrected this problem.

The new Yokohama! New but not so improved.

I am not buying a Yokohama again. Everything was fine and then BOOM, gone. It was less than a second from when I felt a vibration in the wheel to all hell broke loose.

I claim part ownership to this one! 1966 Pontiac GTO. Getting finishing touches on the paint.
the best thing is that I got it for 1000e. it's really nothing for such car in such condition.
Quote from Tinytacohead :Just don't destroy it like the pictured Golf..

you mean by lowering it?
if yes, than sorry, cause it will be low, stupidly low, ginho like low.
will looks something like this, maybe a bit lower.

and about hubcaps. I removed them ASAP, so rolling on steelies now. my friend got 14" e30 OEM hubcaps, so I think they will do for the winter
Yeah i love that!

Like this?

Quote from iFastLT :..it will be low, stupidly low, ginho like low.
will looks something like this, maybe a bit lower..

At least you know it's stupid I guess..

Sadly, the checks in hand for the FD. I suppose that means operation 190whp+ is in effect for the Miata come spring, with new paint and a few supporting mods to be done between now & then. Once I recover from the blower costs, I should be in a better financial position to treat the MX-3 to some overdue love as well. (though it's still tempting to "trade" it off for a 1st gen Impreza project - hmm..)

EDIT - didn't wanna waste bandwidth with a reply to the below, so.. he's right. the looks do say it all - all the ways the owner's ruined the car. like I said, at least he's not in denial though I guess, like most of the rest of the hella-stancewerkz etc bunch. Oh gosh, and now I see he's planning to chop & throw random shit together and call it suspension too, hmmm, lol. I'm glad I'll never be around that car on the road!
Quote from Tinytacohead :At least you know it's stupid I guess..

yes, I admit it's stupid, you can't drive anywhere, the ride is bumpy, but the looks of the car says it all, so I can have all the bad thing if I have the looks.

ye, ginho something like this is it on air btw? because coilovers solutions are quite pricy for the e28. I'm thinking of making my own coilovers for it. it isn't hard, shortened and hardened struts, some adjustement added and custom springs. I'm looking to get total cost of 300e
That one is static, also has a 1jz twin turbo in it.
Quote from G!NhO :That one is static, also has a 1jz twin turbo in it.

that was the 15,000th reply in this thread, good job
The BMW wrecker got the 15k'th post on my screen..
on today's posts it said Replies - 15,000
I wonder if this is the longest running train wreck in here? Somehow I feel assured that it's not.

A little bigger plow pics please......
Quote from Tinytacohead :EDIT - didn't wanna waste bandwidth with a reply to the below, so.. he's right. the looks do say it all - all the ways the owner's ruined the car. like I said, at least he's not in denial though I guess, like most of the rest of the hella-stancewerkz etc bunch. Oh gosh, and now I see he's planning to chop & throw random shit together and call it suspension too, hmmm, lol. I'm glad I'll never be around that car on the road!

Random eh? not random at all, not choped springs btw. known spring rates, shocks adapted to the spring rates, everything working smoothly, how you can call that random? trust me, I'm engineer
FL4SH that is actually rather sexual.
Quote from iFastLT :Random eh? not random at all, not choped springs btw. known spring rates, shocks adapted to the spring rates, everything working smoothly, how you can call that random? trust me, I'm engineer

Good, but you didn't get that across within your original post. You came off like the typical tard that chops springs, doesn't really pay attention to rates, pre-loading etc. (and your previous car didn't help that image)

Quote from Omar1 :FL4SH that is actually rather sexual.

Agreed, though a touch low/nearly shoveling snow @ like 2". Maybe that was the idea for the shot & he's got something else and/or typically raises it a bit come winter?
Why should i worry about that if the only use is road driving and it is comfortable enough in my opinion? It never sees a track.

Just stop bitching about people who are more into the look of cars instead of race-car like handling, and get a hobby or something... Uhhggg

@flash, lovely golf! Seems in great condition.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG