The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustafur :Bone head moves central here.

Massa spinning himself, grosjean going for gaps that don't exist, webber cutting Maldonado and thats not even the half of it, is this F1 or BTCC?

Feels more like IndyCar on a bad day
This is just the strangest race of the season...
Why don't they make a tyre which can last a whole race? Race on, all flat out. It's such bullshit to have such gaps in times between tyres.
Quote from GianniC :Why don't they make a tyre which can last a whole race? Race on, all flat out. It's such bullshit to have such gaps in times between tyres.

Because there will be no action at all, just because Vettel has tyre advantage doesn't warrant a tyre change rule.
@Mustafur, how much action has there been in the pits today?
Alonso catching hmm.
Quote from Dennis93 :@Mustafur, how much action has there been in the pits today?

No real pit battles, too many crashes offsetting everything.
Vettels 3rd, does that mean he is a great yet?

or does he have to win every single race in a season starting from last now?
Quote from Mustafur :Vettels 3rd, does that mean he is a great yet?

or does he have to win every single race in a season starting from last now?

Have you been watching the race at all or are you that dumb? Hes been the luckiest driver yet in F1 history.
FYEAH Kimi!!!!!
awesome finish to an awesome race.
Thank god it's not Vettel
Quote from aroX123 :Have you been watching the race at all or are you that dumb? Hes been the luckiest driver yet in F1 history.

Yet if anyone else does the same it means they are epic, please don't throw this crap its sad.
I LOVE YOU KIMI, FINALLY :lovies3d:
Quote from Mustafur :Yet if anyone else does the same it means they are epic, please don't throw this crap its sad.

Its not about what he did its how he got there. He had very good luck, he got away with his mistakes.

Anyway nice to see Iceman winning the race, some great radio moments there too
Really wish McLaren re-signed Kimi instead of getting Perez. Wonder if there were even any talks.
aw yiss.
Quote from DevilDare :Really wish McLaren re-signed Kimi instead of getting Perez. Wonder if there were even any talks.

I think he has some haunting memories after Lewis' problems this year.
Quote from DevilDare :Really wish McLaren re-signed Kimi instead of getting Perez. Wonder if there were even any talks.

I don't think Kimi could go to Mclaren again, too much of driver control freaks, other then Lotus i could only see him going to Redbull.
I like how whenever vettel talks the cameras all point to Helmet Marko.
Quote from aroX123 :Hes been the luckiest driver yet in F1 history.

That was Karthikeyan today, that he didn't get his head ripped off when Rosberg launched over his car.
It's really great, when you expect most boring race of the year and you get this! Just shame about Vettel.
Kimi <3

Formula One Season 2012
(1268 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG