The online racing simulator
Fullscreen (?)
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Hahmo
Fullscreen (?)
This might be answered somewhere already, had a quick look but couldn't find answer.

I have a 23" Samsung monitor on the left on my desk, and on the right I have 19" Acer monitor on which I wish to go fullscreen in LFS. I only want to use that screen for lfs, leave the left screen blank (or leave ts or other stuff open on it before going fullscreen).

Problem is though, when I go fullscreen, it automatically goes to my left screen and I don't know how to get it on the right screen.. I adjusted which is main monitor etc and tried things that would make sense, without getting it right.

Graphics card: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7700 series

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Oh btw, dont bother asking 'why use smaller screen?'. Well, It's how I want it, I drive less in sims than play other games / do smth else for which I prefer having a bigger screen.
what graphics card are you using,its so i can get an idea of what you need to alter
#3 - Hahmo
Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7700 series
.Right click on desktop and click screen resolution.then and then where it says multiple displays set that too extend these displays and that should do what you want. if it still manages to go to both monitors then lower the screen resolution in lfs screen settings
#5 - Hahmo
That's not really what I was looking for.
Try making the other one the main monitor. I don't know how that affects the desktop, though.

Best bet would be to use the SoftTH by Kegetys, but then again I don't know if it works that way either.

http://www.kegetys.fi/SoftTH/
#7 - Hahmo
I did try changing the main monitors etc. Didn't work.. Dunno about that program either :FF
go to your lfs options. graphics/adapter and change it
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :go to your lfs options. graphics/adapter and change it

That seemed to work! Thanks a lot!
Only negative thing is I have to use full screen all the time, but that's no trouble at all ^^
Quote from Hahmo :That seemed to work! Thanks a lot!
Only negative thing is I have to use full screen all the time, but that's no trouble at all ^^

welcome

Fullscreen (?)
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG