The online racing simulator
i never really liked spongebob. . . . . . .
i did... lol

looks good, keep up the work, are you planning on doing all the cars?
that looks awesome fair play, just a pity i dont use that car
Great work again mate.
Renault elf FXR. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
prev.jpg
FXR_hyperfree3_1024.jpg
Toshiba-Castrol FXR. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
prev.jpg
FXR_hyperfree4_1024.jpg
@Hyperactive

Thanks for those!
Quote from spsamsp :@Hyperactive

Thanks for those!

You are collecting my skins, aren't you

(gotta catch 'em all)
Quote from Hyperactive :You are collecting my skins, aren't you

(gotta catch 'em all)

Hehe - I'll look out for them - make a skins pack and sell them in Woolworths for like 35p a pack
Quote from Hyperactive :You are collecting my skins, aren't you

only in skins_x!
I don't think I've seen this one yet... It's based on (not exact, obviously) the AMG CLK-DTM Jean Alesi used to drive (back in 2003, I believe?) The fake grill may look pretty cheesy in the screenshot but I think it works pretty well in-game.
Attached images
alesi_amg.jpg
fxr_alesi_AMG.jpg
With all the cops and robbers madness of lately, I wanted to make a Belgain police car skin. For the people that don't know, the orange one is a federal cop, the blue one is a local.

I'll add a preview now, but I'll upload the skins tomorrow, because I should remove the phone number of the local one, it shouldn't have it, and I'm too laizy to do it now.

Piccy

*edit*
Added the two skins. C&C is welcomed.

*edit*
Updated skins with flash lights integrated into the bumpers, think they look more like a police car now.
Attached images
FXO_FederalePolitie.jpg
FXO_LokalePolitie.jpg
Design based upon a beer can
Attached images
Youngs Screenie.gif
FXR_Youngs.jpg
Quote from postman81 :Design based upon a beer can

:drink: :drunk:

Great job
My new skin for the FXO, hope you like
Attached images
multyfxoprev.jpg
FXO_Multy.jpg
Quote from al heeley :he's right though!

Sorry for being off-topic,but if its who I think it is,its a she
-
WTCC BMW pre-season livery (joen) DELETED by joen
Simple but effective?
Quote from teaz-R :I hope you appreciate the 3 nights I spent with this

Hey I've seen that car before!!! Nice job on that crazy gold!!!
teaz-R Struck again good job
Quote from mrwatanabe :Hi everyone, just registered. I started making my first skin last night (kind of a hommage to the bike Kaneda rides in Akira) and I was wondering what you thought of the progress?

I've made an effort to get textures working over multiple surfaces (ie. over the hood join and around the side of the front bumper). I've also created my own subtle carbon fibre material which looks pretty sweet.

Any ideas?

it looks great, keep it up!
Quote from mrwatanabe :Hey, thanks! You're from east anglia? I'm from Cambridge Weird that you were the first reply.

Cotton, near stowmarket, 17 miles from ipswich in which every road is full of horse manure and farmers frollicking with their pigs

Hey wait, when did i move to wales?

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG