The online racing simulator
Getting Artifactacts all the time
On for hours or just a few minutes. Browsing, just staring at my wallpaper, or even in Word. No error messages.

Recently new GPU, Cooling and Ram.

Spec Below

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm06/16915883

No Errors or anything. It works fine. But the fact that its doing it its bugging me that something is wrong.

The reason for the cooling upgrade. is that the CPU was reaching is 95c Emergency Shutdown Threshold whilst editing Raw HD Footage. This happened 3 Times (Until i figured why the PC Was Shutting Down)

I had OC'd both the CPU to 3.3 after the cooling upgrade, and OC'd the GPU slightly, Ive since backed off back to stock, and the artifacts still exist.

If anything, they are getting more and more frequent.

Any thoughts?
#2 - troy
If you can rule out heat and gpu, did you check your cable going to the monitor? I got green artefacts when I'm lazy just plugging it in not securing it properly so it sometimes can shake loose.
I think your bang on there....Looking at it, with both monitors on. my main one gets all the artifacts, the other doesnt. Looks like a new monitor is needed!
Quote from djgizmo68 :I think your bang on there....Looking at it, with both monitors on. my main one gets all the artifacts, the other doesnt. Looks like a new monitor is needed!

Try a new cable, I had artifacts from one of my graphics card ports being damaged.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG