The online racing simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :What camera is that that sees the whole truck, i can't find it on the 1-10 numbers.

You can use mouse to move the camera when using 1-4 cameras.
@ hyperactive

I swear i tried that It's number 2 then it rotates with the mouse, thanks.
Quote from Crashgate3 :That's not bad, 14.24 euros (5% discount if you like them on Facebook) which is about £11.50.

Is the site legit? I wouldn't want to be buying someone else's key.

I hope so, I bought it there 2 days ago
Quote from Boris Lozac :What you mean, virtual wheel follows my 900 degrees perfectly fine..

What are your in game wheel settings? I cant get it to go 1:1 with my wheel at 900 degrees.
Here you go.
Attached images
ets2_00009.jpg
Cheers, I'll give em a try
Quote from Boris Lozac :Here you go.

Same settings as me. But what I meant was the steering wheel in the game doesn't have a 900 degree rotation, it's a bit less. And much like a real vehicle, I'd prefer more rotation on screen.

That setting can be changed in Omsi, and in racer, but can't fathom out where the settings are in any of the config files.
Yeah it is a bit less, like 20, 25 degrees, i thought you meant like 270 in the game or something like that.

edit: Here's the mod that removes those signs that you can't go there. http://www.mediafire.com/?nlokmmtzx2zop3z
I was just now watching a foreign movie and I totally heard Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the background. That says a lot about realism and the state of LFS development.
I enjoyed that. I'm sad to say.
How do you u get the instant look to mirror? My view turns slowly to look at the mirror
I wouldn't have liked to have been driving that car which overtakes you at around 2:15. Driving behind him with full-beams on....
Quote from DejaVu :How do you u get the instant look to mirror? My view turns slowly to look at the mirror

Press 6. If it still turns slowly, try checking your settings. I've never had that problem.
Turn slowly
Quote from DejaVu :How do you u get the instant look to mirror? My view turns slowly to look at the mirror

I've set that up on the wheel, those left and right looks are those at the bottom of the camera settings, it sucks that i have to waste another button just to get back to the default camera, it isn't hold to look, nor it is press again to revert to default, you have to assign a third button, luckily DFGT has plenty of them.
Has anyone else tested the top speed of his truck? My Volvo ran out of revs at 180km/h.
Quote from hrtburnout :Has anyone else tested the top speed of his truck? My Volvo ran out of revs at 180km/h.

Reached 175kph today...with heavy load.
Quote from Bose321 :Reached 175kph today...with heavy load.

I tested mine in the Hamburg area. I was transporting forklifts from Milan to Kiel, and I flipped it shortly after reaching top speed.
Hit 170 kph with a load going down a hill. Few moments later I had to swerve to avoid a car, ran off the road and directly into a guard rail. Instant 65% damage and a ruined bank account.

edit: What's the fastest truck and where can I find a dealership for it?
No way Boris. I'm missing the license plate in the windshield which has the name of your favourite prostit... wife on it!

''Man the hell up, drive a Scania''
Quote from jertje :no way boris. I'm missing the license plate in the windshield which has the name of your favourite prostit... wife on it!

:d

Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG