The online racing simulator
master serverlist still empty [test patch discussion]
how long does it take to finish that patch scawen??
NFSW getting bored now please hurry wiht that patch!!!
are you on B9?

Everyone is still using B patch just afaik
Use the 0.6B and you're OK.
For us that were "smart" enough to upgrade without a copy of the LFS folder; is it enough to place the ordinary B .exe file in our LFS folder?
Quote from The Very End :For us that were "smart" enough to upgrade without a copy of the LFS folder; is it enough to place the ordinary B .exe file in our LFS folder?

Yes, that's how I have it at the moment. Two exe files, one called LFS.exe and the other one LFS_06B8.exe.
Thanks chap!
Is there any chance someone could upload the .exe file itself? I don't have the original .exe file anymore hehe!
#7 - Sobis
Awesome, thank you!
Quote from Dennis93 :are you on B9?

Everyone is still using B patch just afaik

i have downloaded that testpatch from cargame.nl dont know wat version it is, but scawen sait they will finish it, so im still waiting
Simply, if you want to do some racing now, use 0.6B (the latest stable patch) rather than the test patch, unless you want to test the test patch. There aren’t many people in the servers using the test patch either. And when the new official version is out, you will be asked to automatically download the update when you show the list of hosts in multiplayer.
How to return from beta without backup?
Hi there!

I thought this is gonna be a quick one and just updated my LFS files with the beta version of LFS.

Since this takes weeks now, how can I quickly return to "normal"?

Dandy
Quote from Dandy Dust :Hi there!

I thought this is gonna be a quick one and just updated my LFS files with the beta version of LFS.

Since this takes weeks now, how can I quickly return to "normal"?

Dandy

I've merged your thread with this one, as you asked the same question as someone had done here before.

Basically, you just need to put the original 0.6B LFS.exe file back into your LFS folder. You can download it from here. Then you can have separate exe files for 0.6B and 0.6B8 or whatever.
Dandy can stay on the test patch.
TNX I´ll download that!

(cargame.nl -->
)

Dandy
My LFS is running on 0.6B
Great story!
could someone reupload the normal 0.6B exe? Sobis' doen't work anymore, and the 130MB download just to get that one .exe would take quite long on this line here.
Quote from ACCAkut :could someone reupload the normal 0.6B exe? Sobis' doen't work anymore, and the 130MB download just to get that one .exe would take quite long on this line here.

try this
Quote from ACCAkut :could someone reupload the normal 0.6B exe? Sobis' doen't work anymore, and the 130MB download just to get that one .exe would take quite long on this line here.

What do you mean it doesn't work anymore? Does it say 'file doesn't exist' or something like that? At least for me the link works fine.
strange, now your link works again Sobis, was "no connection to server" when I posted that post. But I had problems connecting to my own dropbox at the same time, so maybe it was a problem on their side.

Thx again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG