The online racing simulator
Your logic and point exactly?
It's a strech goal, and the income from two days canot be used to judge the final number / finish date
Have faith and contribute if you can so he can reach the goal, he deserves all the money he can get.
Quote from Hahmo :I feel so bad for not being able to donate to you, you really need support and deserve it, :\

he sure does Miro and i have allready sent a donation in Vires name.
--

Lynce..
i CANT find the words annymore and to sitt here and write it over and over with the same words when u come and post new screens with EVEN better quality of Fernbay than it was on the previus picture.

but here goes: Epic texture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a nice thing to do Nicce.
lol, need 4096 euros? if complete donation you will New Computer!? xD
Quote from GT4_PL :lol, need 4096 euros? if complete donation you will New Computer!? xD

1st. 4092* and 2nd. why not ?
@on-topic:
Good luck with finishing these textures and achieving your goal
There's no words that can describe all the work you have done for the community Lynce, other than it's amazingly-amazing. You just never stop suprising us, and on top of it you do it for free. We're very grateful of what your doing, and donations you do deserve.

But i may questioning the amount of money you've putted up as a goal. I do understand that you are in need of an better computer, which you of course deserve by all means. But what exactly did you have in mind, a brand new or a second-hand one?

You can get a pretty decent computer for around 400-500€ from second-hand, sure it won't be an high-end computer which will run all newest games in maxed out settings. But it's enough to run LFS maxed out, and to work in Photoshop without any problems.

Also i wonder who this other dude is that demands a computer along with you. Not sure what he has done by your side, but i'm really curious to know if you could explain. On the blog it says "he will TRY to improve the graphics", but there's no referenses of any previous work by him or how good he actually is.

And i personally think that the amount of money is abit excessively and entirely unnecessary to show what you have as an goal to achive. This is because it sends out an negative effect to the public. All countries has different money courses, what may be expensive for you, might be cheap for another. All donations are good donations, people donate the money they can to support your work, and should not be affected by a picture telling them that they are skimpy because they cannot reach the goal you have putted up.

It's enough showing how much money that has been donated, rather than showing how much it's left to donate to make you satisfied. And keep in mind that we are donating the money to YOU and no one else, hence i don't see why your friend should recive any for some kind of experiment that might not even be successful. Although it's up to you what you wish to do with all the money.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, Lynce. I'm not trying to imply that you are greedy, nor trying to offend or push you down in any possible way. I really do appreciate your work, and like you as a person. But i feel that i need to contribute with my two cents, even if it consist some harsh constructive criticism.

Sincerely,
NVK
Quote from Lynce :
On the agreement do not talk about any shader(.dll libraries or similar). So the mod is correct. The shader improves illumination, real time reflections on the car and in the tarmac. Even illuminations of the sun, global light,etc. Glow effect on the bodywork.

About the sounds, are the same case.

Thanks for your comment and interest on this theme.

This is ,this...... AMAZING :hbomb:.

it means that it's going to look like that?
(Made on photoshop cs6)
before :
http://www.mediafire.com/conv/ ... 17d835fc8ca2efd45966g.jpg
after :
http://www.mediafire.com/conv/ ... c27e65a0d4da92b03836g.jpg

I hope it is not need too much power from pc.
and you need much time to release this ?
Incredible work.

Glad you keep working in this

Looking forward to see this completed.
Quote from NovaK :There's no words that can describe all the work you have done for the community Lynce, other than it's amazingly-amazing. You just never stop suprising us, and on top of it you do it for free. We're very grateful of what your doing, and donations you do deserve.

Thank you. I've been working so hard since 2008 in free projects for the community.

Quote from NovaK :
But i may questioning the amount of money you've putted up as a goal. I do understand that you are in need of an better computer, which you of course deserve by all means. But what exactly did you have in mind, a brand new or a second-hand one?

You can get a pretty decent computer for around 400-500€ from second-hand, sure it won't be an high-end computer which will run all newest games in maxed out settings. But it's enough to run LFS maxed out, and to work in Photoshop without any problems.

The idea is to have a brand new computer. Why? Durability and obsolescence. A second hand computer could mean an extra cost if it gets broken, as it guarantee is less than with a new one. So I'll risk losing my new computer and buying a new one (or an important part of it). In the other hand, expending a bit more on a new one I could extend the useful life few years, because it's not only LFS, but as Photoshop and other software gets updated, they'll require a powerful computer.

Quote from NovaK :
Also i wonder who this other dude is that demands a computer along with you. Not sure what he has done by your side, but i'm really curious to know if you could explain. On the blog it says "he will TRY to improve the graphics", but there's no referenses of any previous work by him or how good he actually is.

I must apologize for this point, because this was a misundertanding between my partner and me which he is going to explain soon. This part of the donations will be used for updating my original Photoshop license from 7.0 to the current CS6. There are two main reasons for this. First of all, this new version has a lot of new functionalities which are going to allow me to make better enhancements spending less time. The other reason is performance. Latests versions of Photoshop (and other Adobe products) are designed to obtain more productivity from modern PCs, including the graphics card.

Quote from NovaK :
And i personally think that the amount of money is abit excessively and entirely unnecessary to show what you have as an goal to achive. This is because it sends out an negative effect to the public. All countries has different money courses, what may be expensive for you, might be cheap for another. All donations are good donations, people donate the money they can to support your work, and should not be affected by a picture telling them that they are skimpy because they cannot reach the goal you have putted up.

It's enough showing how much money that has been donated, rather than showing how much it's left to donate to make you satisfied. And keep in mind that we are donating the money to YOU and no one else, hence i don't see why your friend should recive any for some kind of experiment that might not even be successful. Although it's up to you what you wish to do with all the money.

I realize that the situation is different in every country and for every person. Be sure that I would never expect someone to donate beyond his/her means or more than he believes my work is worth. The amount I've put as a goal is what I consider adequate for the situation in my country and all the time and the effort I devote for the RPs.

The idea for showing how much it's left comes from some crowdfunding services over the web like Verkami or Kickstarter. I don't think this should affect people donations in a bad way.

Perhaps I haven't been so clear when I specified that in the Revolution Pack we are two people. I design and make textures and my partner makes the web and "probably" shaders. Probably means that we are willing to know if it is posible to make them for LFS with the difficulties involved. We can't promise the development of a photorealistic mod without making the corresponding tests.

Quote from NovaK :
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, Lynce. I'm not trying to imply that you are greedy, nor trying to offend or push you down in any possible way. I really do appreciate your work, and like you as a person. But i feel that i need to contribute with my two cents, even if it consist some harsh constructive criticism.

Sincerely,
NVK

Don't worry, it's OK. Every comment, both positive and negative ones, are welcome as they will always help us to put the project in a better way.
News._

Extralarge post on RP's Blog. Enjoy:

- News
- Current development status
- Frame rate previews
- Loading time information.
- Release information
- Donations updated information.
- Fixed Bug(Public toilets).
Amazing!!
very good, but you have little problem with trees, I mean problem with edges, it's look like a old trees edges.
me too with my trees i have 10 15 % increase time of loading cause of 4096p.
but its not problem for me i can wait for loading for this beautiful textures .
Great work

THATS awsome!!!.
Incredible work, finally some trees which look good!
Quote from The Very End :Amazing!!

Thanks!!

Quote from lfsrm :very good, but you have little problem with trees, I mean problem with edges, it's look like a old trees edges.
me too with my trees i have 10 15 % increase time of loading cause of 4096p.
but its not problem for me i can wait for loading for this beautiful textures .

Yeah. I don't know how to create a Alpha area from scratch to make it more realistic.

Thank you brother.

Are you the author of the trees textures in another thread?

(To put in the new thread when this current work will be released - Recomended artists section as I did it to now).

Cheers.

Quote from Velocity. :Great work

Thanks, brother!!

Quote from Nicce :

THATS awsome!!!.

I'm glad you like it.

To be honest I recognize I'm surprised with the result of the trees. I didn't know the work looks fantastic. I didn't expect that.

Quote from FireMike15 :Incredible work, finally some trees which look good!

Thanks as always.

Aclaration._

The backgrounds showed on RP's Blog was made by smove._

Smove's (Pure awesomeness) Backgrounds.
Hm, it's right decision to release 2048 version and 4096. And as always :thumb3d:
Quote from Lynce :Thanks!!
Yeah. I don't know how to create a Alpha area from scratch to make it more realistic.

Thank you brother.

Are you the author of the trees textures in another thread?

(To put in the new thread when this current work will be released - Recomended artists section as I did it to now).

Cheers.

yes it's me
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80702

I encountered the same problem with the nvidia plugin for photoshop, I'll give you the solution ,juste do not export trees with the photoshop plugin, exports then in png and made a conversion with DDS Converter 2, but before that check the option "Save Alpha (if any)", finally you can see the result .
I hope you can understand, and sorry for my bad english .
Great work!

I only want to ask, what about the railroad, spectators and grandstands textures?
Quote from Frunze118 :Hm, it's right decision to release 2048 version and 4096. And as always :thumb3d:

Thanks!!

Quote from lfsrm :yes it's me
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80702

I encountered the same problem with the nvidia plugin for photoshop, I'll give you the solution ,juste do not export trees with the photoshop plugin, exports then in png and made a conversion with DDS Converter 2, but before that check the option "Save Alpha (if any)", finally you can see the result .
I hope you can understand, and sorry for my bad english .

Thank you very much!!

I will use it for future improvements.

Quote from Klouczech :Great work!

I only want to ask, what about the railroad, spectators and grandstands textures?

I work now on the essential things for Fern Bay.

The date of the release is very close, so I can't work on more files.

Anyway has been noted. Thanks!

This is the Revolution Pack credit collaborators list today:

The Very End._ Suggestion for the Track for this work. RP June 2012.

Whiskey._ Technique to save in the same angle to take two photos for the "before and after" preview.

Bose._Suggestion of the important improvement of the grass. RP Dec. 2012

Wildstyle._ Suggestion for the variety on the Tarmac. RP Dec. 2012

Braien (No longer welcome on the forum :shrug._ Technique to save in 4096 x4096.

Daniel_CRO._ Complete file list of the Fern Bay.

lfsrm._ Program to make a conversion from .PNG to .dds. Work with Alpha files from scratch for future RPs.

Hosting._

Pascal. His own site.

Fame lfsdatabase

Bose. lfsdatabase.eu

News._

More information, more pics, bigger and development status on the RP's Blog.
Quote from Lynce :[..]Whiskey._ Technique to save in the same angle to take two photos for the "before and after" preview.[..]

I would also like to know, if possible. Thank you and sorry for the offtopic. Trees are incredibily good looking.
Thank you lines for your amazing work , now I look forward for your future project.
Everytime i drop by here and see the progress, i'm almost going crazy ripping my hair off.
Lynce, you make months feel like years, days -> months, hours -> days..

I want this to be released so badly, now! :hyper:

Btw, why do you quote me on your blog?
Attached images
crazysmiley.jpg
Yikes, I helped someone

Quote from luchian :I would also like to know, if possible. Thank you and sorry for the offtopic. Trees are incredibily good looking.

It's done with LFS Record, it connects to the game via InSim, and alows you to setup the camera at exactly the position/angle you want. This way you can either make the same shot on several replay or using 2 LFS to compare textures.

It's intended to do precisecamera animations, but that's not the part of the program that Lynce needed for now hehe

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG