The online racing simulator
[CRUISE] EC Europecruise
(50 posts, closed, started )
Okay, first of all good luck with [EC].

So, it does seem that you have been "inspired" atleast, by [TC] in some ways more than others, not saying you have copied anything. Try to bring some originality in to the community, as there are far to many cruise servers around to fill with players.

To beaver, dude, talk about digging yourself a hole! Your always taking a dig or two at other cruise servers. It comes across, that you think you and WKD are superior to all others, but not at all. One word of advice, that 95% of the community would also like to give, is just be quiet when it comes to slating others, its not a good image for you.

Good luck with the cruise server guys.
I think blue is a good them

Maybe try turning up your Anti Aliasing, or w.e its called in LFS graphic options to stop the jagged edges of the objects/cars. Make it look smooth, not too much going on. Just nice and simple.
#29 - Xone
LFS has enough cruise server's :sleep2:
Quote from applefaq :

Hello drivers!

A few weeks ago we started a team, and we named it "[EC] EuropeCruise" after doeing many weeks research in cruise servers we decide to start a new cruise server in end 2012 or begin 2013.

there are a lot of people trying to make a cruise server, but if the server is online, there are maybe 2 players online, and do you know why? Because they don't know what to add new on the server, why is TC CityDriving not good enough? And why is LTC not good enough?
And that is one of our reason to start a new cruise server with some special things, a new InSim with traffic ligths and more special features
The design of our website is almost done, the website is temporary hosted on a "DUTCH" webhosting, so please wait a bit for loading the website.

SERVER:

Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Processor
(8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
8GB DRR3
1TB WD
750W ANTEC

Trouwens ik zat te zoeken naar je server, maar hij zegt dat hij er niet is, host je via je eigen pc?

English part.
Btw, I was searching to your cruise server, but it cannot found on the masterserver, but are you hosting via your own pc?
Quote from joordy599 :Trouwens ik zat te zoeken naar je server, maar hij zegt dat hij er niet is, host je via je eigen pc?

English part.
Btw, I was searching to your cruise server, but it cannot found on the masterserver, but are you hosting via your own pc?

"we decide to start a new cruise server in end 2012 or begin 2013.
"
Quote from porez :
"we decide to start a new cruise server in end 2012 or begin 2013.
"

NL: De server start pas wanneer de website perfect is en wanneer de InSim goed werkt, de website is deze week af dus denk dat de server over een kleine 2 a 3 week online staat.

EN: The server is starting when the website is done and the insim is done. de website is done this week, also the InSim is almost done I hope the complete server is online in 2 or 3 weeks.
Quote from applefaq : why is TC CityDriving not good enough? And why is LTC not good enough?

Excuse me? Comeone guys [TC] CityDriving and [LTC] Live To Cruise are one of the best and long standing cruise servers in Live for Speed's History [LTC] has been around since 2006 and I wont go in to how long [TC] CityDriving has been around but my point is,

Stop comparing yourself against these 'BETTER THAN YOU' cruise servers because you will never grow up to be like those cruise servers!

And for god sakes is there a market or even a place for you within the Live for Speed Community?

If this dies like all the other New untried Cruise Servers I'll laugh sooooo hard you could hear it from Austrailia :P

However much i'd like to critisize I wish you the Best Of Luck!

Also improve your english sir.
Quote from (The Stig) :Also improve your english sir.

Give him some slack. Not everyone is native English you know?

TC and LTC already exist since 2006? Is LFS rotten for that long already?
Quote from Bose321 :
TC and LTC already exist since 2006? Is LFS rotten for that long already?

Considering your statement here, if you feel that LFS is rotten ever since you bought it. Why are you still around?
Quote from NovaK :Considering your statement here, if you feel that LFS is rotten ever since you bought it. Why are you still around?

Because of not cruising?
Quote from Bose321 :Because of not cruising?

And what have all these cruise servers ever done to you, that make you feel they are so rotten? It's not like they are causing any harm or nuisance to the game itself.
Quote from (The Stig) :Excuse me? Comeone guys [TC] CityDriving and [LTC] Live To Cruise are one of the best and long standing cruise servers in Live for Speed's History [LTC] has been around since 2006 and I wont go in to how long [TC] CityDriving has been around but my point is,

Stop comparing yourself against these 'BETTER THAN YOU' cruise servers because you will never grow up to be like those cruise servers!

And for god sakes is there a market or even a place for you within the Live for Speed Community?

If this dies like all the other New untried Cruise Servers I'll laugh sooooo hard you could hear it from Austrailia :P

Im not from a country where they speak 24/7 english, so sorry for my bad english, and its not that I hate TC and LTC, I mean I have cruised for 2 years on TC and had some fun there, but now im on school learning HTML, PHP, CSS, Javascript C# C++. So I thought its a nice project to start a cruise server with a new InSim, I have already a powerful server and a good working InSim. I only need to complete is the website.

EDIT:
And i don't think that EC is in a month running 30 players.. of course not, I know TC and LTC is better and bigger, but I give it a try.
Quote from (The Stig) :Excuse me? Comeone guys [TC] CityDriving and [LTC] Live To Cruise are one of the best and long standing cruise servers in Live for Speed's History [LTC] has been around since 2006 and I wont go in to how long [TC] CityDriving has been around but my point is,

thanks george
Quote from Franky.S :thanks george

Please refrain from using that name on this forum thank you very much.
What's wrong George?
#42 - PoVo

Are you not the guy who set up some cruise servers and failed? I don't see how you can say those things...

Typical hypocrite
Cruise wars. So cerial.
Quote from (The Stig) :

your a tit, just sayin'

no one likes you, you dont even deserve to be English, go away and go back to school kid
I think you announced your project way to early in development, people will lose interest now before you've even got near finished.

improve yours also - criticize is the correct spelling and the noun criticism - only wanted to point that out, have a good day or night all
Indeed Tommer, indeed..
I will send a message to a admin to close this tread, EC will be online after 4 weeks, goodbye
best of luck with the new server,hope its the start of a good thing for you
closed at request of op.
This thread is closed

[CRUISE] EC Europecruise
(50 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG