The online racing simulator
Land Speed Record Map
(6 posts, started )
Land Speed Record Map
Can we please get a very long (one mile at least) map? Like the Texas Mile Track or something? It would be very nice to have a 3 mile map, where the 1 mile in the middle would be timed so you could do standing one mile and running one mile

Please! Or mod the drag strip to be 2 miles or something!

If it has been done, let me know please!
It's been suggested serveral times, but sadly it often turns out to a flamewar between the members aswell that the devs do not care about such a feature / track.

However, I wish we had a propper high speed straight or a real big oval.
So I'd say +1.
I get what your saying, i've seen the flamewars, but does that even matter? I don't see how it would "hurt" anyone for there to be a texas mile map, any more than it hurts someone there is a drag strip and skid pad. LOL

The map won't change the game, but the ones that ARE into that kind of racing will love it.

Finding that perfect gear set, down-force setup, etc. There really is no reason to not have it straight line racing is racing all the same.

Quote from The Very End :It's been suggested serveral times, but sadly it often turns out to a flamewar between the members aswell that the devs do not care about such a feature / track.

However, I wish we had a propper high speed straight or a real big oval.
So I'd say +1.

Good questions, and I guess the only good answer is that some people goes full retard over the internet

It's up to the devs, but it would be great either having
1: a MUCH bigger autocross area, one where you actully could test the top speeds
2: And huge oval
3: An very much longer drag strip
Quote from The Very End :Good questions, and I guess the only good answer is that some people goes full retard over the internet

It's up to the devs, but it would be great either having
1: a MUCH bigger autocross area, one where you actully could test the top speeds
2: And huge oval
3: An very much longer drag strip

Yes, I don't see any reason not too, it's a fun part of racing and as it is we can't really do it.
+1

Land Speed Record Map
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG