The online racing simulator
XRT rainbow dash skins anyone?
(7 posts, started )
Hello! i am looking a rainbow dash skin for xrt (yes.. my little pony ) and i cant find any mlp skins from google :/ so if somebody haves mlp skins, could i get them ?
Yes, I have some of them I've done for myself mostly, but some of them I don't mind being shared to the public. I'll upload some I've done for the XRT, 2 of them are the Kyoto 250 skins I did for me and Lauris.

Above this post is the public version of my skin.

I attached a public version of Lauris's skin, and also one of the skins I used to have private and work in progress but I lost the file for it, so I'll say it's finished and simple, and giving it to the public use.

If anyone wants to upload the Pinkie Pie one go ahead, I don't know if the other one is uploaded.

Also from that other forum:
Quote :It needs 20% less clipping

He should tell me where my skin is clipping. I don't see any points.
Attached images
XRT_PP_K250PUBLIC.jpg
XRT_NDS_PRJKT.jpg
well, hello again I am now asking for a Twilight Sparkle skin :P if somebody haves one, may i get it ?
Quote from petteri88 :well, hello again I am now asking for a Twilight Sparkle skin :P if somebody haves one, may i get it ?

That will be some shiny skin ... (if you know what i mean)
Quote from petteri88 :well, hello again I am now asking for a Twilight Sparkle skin :P if somebody haves one, may i get it ?

I've had something in mind for this, and I have a WIP files for XFR, FOX, and FO8, but never got around to finishing them. I don't even know if I'm ever going to finish them.

If there are some leagues running I am signed into, I'm mostly creating some pony-themed skins for them and doing a public version of them. But I'll see if I get around to doing something.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG