The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Or not fall for the hype for the third time and play proper sims on PC..

lol this. Could'a saved myself $360 or so.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Or not fall for the hype for the third time and play proper sims on PC..

Don't contribute to the hype yourself, this time around, then

I expected better given the time they had. I also expected some big updates and improvements, which didn't really happen, but I've still had my money's worth out of it.
Maybe i did hype it a bit But i was always loud and bitter about lack of proper leaderboards and proper online mode, right from the start, and that's what killed it for me. Still the physics and driving feel are better then 90% of PC sims..
Quote from Franky.S :iirc gt2 was like this.

career on 1 disk and arcade on other disk

Yes this is correct. completed both, disc 2 was complete bogus.
Quote :Chevrolet will introduce the 2014 Corvette on Sunday, 13th January 2013

am I the only one who finds this funny?
The last update has made GT feel like Forza a bit. Pretty much killed lift off oversteer on most of my setups and are all needing reworked now ffs.
Quote from ACCAkut :am I the only one who finds this funny?

It's OK. next year it'll be the 2017 one they're unveiling
^ Still not a fan of fantasy cars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ermTw2NJ7c

First episode of the UK broadcast of the latest EU GT Academy. Not the best quality, youtube decided to reduce what was already a mediocre ITV Player rip. Next one on ITV4 tomorrow at 8pm.
Shows how sad a state of affairs real life motorsport is though. :P
Ep 3 up.

man des is so lucky
Yeah the dogfight was probably even more exciting when it actually happened. It was actually a best of 3 shootout. Tom won the first, Des won the 2nd, and Tom led then spun in the final.
Quote from DaveWS :Yeah the dogfight was probably even more exciting when it actually happened. It was actually a best of 3 shootout. Tom won the first, Des won the 2nd, and Tom led then spun in the final.

shame

tom is faster than des but breaks under pressure. surely thats easy enough to train ? i'd rather have tom over des driving in my car and maybe things for you would of turned out differently
dayum you should of made it through. deffinatly the best of the 3 tbh.

looks like you had fun
Hehe cheers, yeah unfortunately for me they went with the "safe" option I think in the end. I guess to go with me would have been too risky - although I felt like I was more than capable! Was pretty gutted at the time to miss out on the final race with the other regions but it's their competition at the end of the day and it was an awesome week to say the least. :P
I havent seen the final of des racing the others but since i was driving on iracing with him last night i cant imagine he won it.
Just fyi the bmw z4 m3 r2d2 is nice fun little car to drive the in the latest time trials

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG