The online racing simulator
GT2 World Series 2012 Round 6: Safety Car Deployment (Race Control)
Hello LFSers!

Since there was no broadcast of the 2012 GT2 World Series season finale at Kyoto Grand Touring (K32 on KY3X Open Config), I decided to make a video with Race Control Audio of the one Safety Car Deployment during the 6 Hour finale race.

Beware, there is some swearing from some of the admins in the tower, so if you don't like that don't watch.

The incident that causes the SC occurs at approximately 2:00 into the clip. The clip ends just after all cars exit T1.

Video on YouTube
Actually pretty cool. Should have made something like this myself when broadcasting. People would hear me yelling crap 24/7 with the comms somehow interpreting all the information and spitting it to the viewers.

Do you have the audio recording for FE4 qualifying? We were all in the same channel for that. Would sound insane.
#3 - IMOL
Woow that looks soo cool i gonna be honest Thanks atleast for that Deko
Lol, looks really cool!
@Chris: "Krasi will go big"
Lol noeeep:bump:
how does an fzr flip there might I ask myself
Quote from Dennis93 :how does an fzr flip there might I ask myself

hahahaha I hadn't seen the roll before now and when i saw that i burst into laughter
CSF nearly crashing the rescue car

and @ the roll, I was behind it and could see it happening, told everyone in ts that it happened and they didnt believe me
Chinese magick went wrong for a moment. -.-
#9 - CSF
Time to get a new mic, I sound like shit.
Will have to watch this when I get home haha
Sounds like epic grip hacks to me.

I still don't understand how you can flip there unless the car is +-200 kilo's lighter.
Interesting to watch, and gives us outsiders a oppertunity to understand whats going on behind the curtains.

Thanks for sharing!
lol matt and rui
You can change drivers by using the minimap? Mind blown.
Yeah I didnt know that either
Quote from Seb66 :You can change drivers by using the minimap? Mind blown.

Lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG