The online racing simulator

The amount of sexiness in this car is not countable!
Looks like the rear axle or something has snapped.

Btw, eww iPhone.
Quote from Bose321 :Looks like the rear axle or something has snapped.

That's called "štance" or something like that IIRC
aka most efficient way of making your vehicle as unpractical and retarded as possible

Edit: also lol, 1 bar of reception. You're probably holding your iPhone wrong.
Quote from Bose321 :Looks like the rear axle or something has snapped.

Btw, eww iPhone.

actually, it doesn't. but it looks like shit for sure..
Changed launcher, also black&white wallpaper which looks nice with very vivid (due to AMOLED) icons.
Clean-ish desktop on my S3. Had it a while now, but haven't cracked it yet. I'll wait for Jelly Bean upgrade, then see about cracking it - primarily to get rid of all the bloatware.
Attached images
Screenshot_2012-09-10-12-06-36.png
I heard you like Facebook, so we..
Quote from RevengeR :https://kdlcsg.sn2.livefilestore.com/y1p_I3mH3Dc88VisdxDF0E5NUqdMkSdhYc2nlOi8SyzrAnZXfgXmvwBaTsBfbMgb3moaRIdo2WB4ELFdQ6TcuCMYcgQWNH326IB/NokiaLumia710_01.png?psid=1

This phone is beautiful. Even more so with the updated software.
Quote from Velociround :This phone is beautiful. Even more so with the updated software.

800 / 900 is prettier, mainly due to unibody design :Р
Just one thing I don't understand - why Nokia would make phones that differ by $150 in cost, look completely same, except for 20% size difference? :S
Quote from E.Reiljans :Edit: also lol, 1 bar of reception. You're probably holding your iPhone wrong.

No, it's becose phone carrier
Quote from E.Reiljans :800 / 900 is prettier, mainly due to unibody design :Р
Just one thing I don't understand - why Nokia would make phones that differ by $150 in cost, look completely same, except for 20% size difference? :S

Its good to have the option to choose sizes of the same design, like rims or lcd screen etc. I really hoped the new wp8 Nokia would look the same as the unibody n9/lumia 8/900 ones. Too bad the 820 looks different, but im sure i can get used to the 4.5" screen on the 920
Quote from RevengeR :Its good to have the option to choose sizes of the same design, like rims or lcd screen etc. I really hoped the new wp8 Nokia would look the same as the unibody n9/lumia 8/900 ones. Too bad the 820 looks different, but im sure i can get used to the 4.5" screen on the 920

If you want 4.5" to feel small - use Samsung Galaxy Note for a week or two.
New GNex. Nothing flashy, just default 4.1.2 using AOKP 5 ROM.

guess this is mobile enough. Too redundant though, need to do something about it.
Somone from germany with Htc One X from o2 ?

I need stock ruu ...for god sake...
Nothing special here
Attached images
SC20121026-072728.png

Some pics from my Nexus s 4.1.2

Still waiting on CM 10.1 for One X...
Quote from Matrixi :

could you share your wallpaper?
Quote from Matrixi :

when is coming out ?

im at stock ...
Quote from iFastLT :could you share your wallpaper?

Attached.

Quote from undertaker00 :when is coming out ?

im at stock ...

No one knows. Nexus 7 already got an alpha CM 10.1 build, so it shouldn't take too long for other Tegra 3 based devices.

The latest 4.1.2 based nightly builds have been really nice though, very stable and battery life is much better than before. Once the 4.2 alphas do come, they will propably be a bit buggy for a couple months.
Attached images
wallpaper_1852637575.jpg
gonna try it tomorow.

i wanted switch to venom but nah...

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG