The online racing simulator
Aswell ill just point out that beaver did it with the vpn.

hopefully if ur able to , you are still eligible to find his ip in the logs :-)
Quote from edge3147 :Did you even read my post????

LLM(BMX and Mustang), ixion (Franky), and all the other Trolls always have something negative to say it seems.

Why do you have to make everything into an argument? You aren't entitled to anything, get off your high horse and fix the issue yourself.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Why do you have to make everything into an argument? You aren't entitled to anything, get off your high horse and fix the issue yourself.

Yes, father.
Quote from Victor :
Quote from Bmxtwins :orly, http://steamcommunity.com/id/luciakiss

Just did some googling

Thanks for actually posting something useful in this thread.

Quote from edge3147 :Did you even read my post????

LLM(BMX and Mustang), ixion (Franky), and all the other Trolls always have something negative to say it seems.

facts straight

Victor cannot solve your problems if they are unrelated to LFS, this was a ddos attack. Which if you google it is more of a network attack, not done through LFS
Quote from edge3147 :so the response from victor was kinda uncalled for

Would you rather have not received a response? It seems like that's what you're asking for.

Keep going folks, feed me! :clapclap:
---------------------------------
Hi, Victor.
How's Eric doing?
Quote from NovaK :

Keep going folks, feed me! :clapclap:
---------------------------------
Hi, Victor.
How's Eric doing?

nah, i'm retired now.

Sad to hear that LsC has had to shut down but,

Can we learn from this? How to secure your servers?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Don't run cruise servers?

Perhaps we shouldn't be running any servers at all, since cruise servers are not the only ones that has suffered from it. All servers are as equal vulnerable targets.

I suppose you can go play offline from now on, if your gonna stick with that statement. illepall
Quote from Victor :Thanks for actually posting something useful in this thread.

If you look at that steam accounts only friend, it is his old steam (look at the name in the URL bar, not the profile name on the screen). And it has a VAC ban, theres your evidence that he's a hacker.
It appears the retard is at it again, now nullrouting traffic to that box until further notice - screw him, he's not worth the data transfer waste, nor the administration time.
#64 - PoVo
I'm really disappointed with your response Victor.

Google is full of evidence about this guy and he even admitted it on the WS Metropolis. I don't see how you ban people on the forum for posting inappropriate content while you don't care about a hacker who attacked a server which runs multiple LFS servers...

Just ban his account or he will continue to join hosts, get their IP and attack them.
wtf is wrong with you people
PoVo, if victor bans that guy, the guy will probably attack lfs master server or something.

I imagine Victor is unwilling to risk this...

I really do miss the old days when people dealt with problems using fists, guns and swords and beating each other with 12 inch black rubber penises. It was so quick and easy to deal with beef.

I dont business with all this ddos hacker bullshit.
Well that must make me old fashioned

Here is a random selection of words I have chosen to post which bare absolutely no relevance to anything.

Ticket, flight, hunt, slit, flight, pub.
setti.info has lots of info on the guy. give it to 4chan or something.
Quote from m4ccy :PoVo, if victor bans that guy, the guy will probably attack lfs master server or something.

I imagine Victor is unwilling to risk this...

I really do miss the old days when people dealt with problems using fists, guns and swords and beating each other with 12 inch black rubber penises. It was so quick and easy to deal with beef.

I dont business with all this ddos hacker bullshit.
Well that must make me old fashioned

Here is a random selection of words I have chosen to post which bare absolutely no relevance to anything.

Ticket, flight, hunt, slit, flight, pub.

he has already been banned.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :wtf is wrong with you people

Too busy with themselves that they actually forget whats going on around them.
Quote from PoVo :I'm really disappointed with your response Victor.

Google is full of evidence about this guy and he even admitted it on the WS Metropolis. I don't see how you ban people on the forum for posting inappropriate content while you don't care about a hacker who attacked a server which runs multiple LFS servers...

Just ban his account or he will continue to join hosts, get their IP and attack them.

I'm really disappointed in you, i can't seem to get it in my head why can't you just listen to Victor.

What would the ban do? - Get him more pissed and then it would affect the whole LFS.
He could get new IP address and buy new LFS S2, and continue Ddossing you, and then what? This same story again.

Instead of wasting your time here and crying about how bad person he is, you could be talking to someone who has the knowledge of how to prevent this from happening again.
I'm sure there are people willing to help you and even tho it would cost some money it's much greater good than having to stand this for untill you quit hosting your server, which many people enjoy.
You are thinking way too much and not making any moves, don't you see how much he is enjoying this? Every time you post something like this,
you are just motivating him to continue, HE WANTS ATTENTION! and you are giving it. First rule of internet: Do not feed the troll, and you are feeding him at this very moment.

Just keep the server offline and look for help, then make legal actions on him when he can not do anything to you. This is my advice to you.
#72 - PoVo
Quote from PateDriver :I'm really disappointed in you, i can't seem to get it in my head why can't you just listen to Victor.

What would the ban do? - Get him more pissed and then it would affect the whole LFS.
He could get new IP address and buy new LFS S2, and continue Ddossing you, and then what? This same story again.

Instead of wasting your time here and crying about how bad person he is, you could be talking to someone who has the knowledge of how to prevent this from happening again.
I'm sure there are people willing to help you and even tho it would cost some money it's much greater good than having to stand this for untill you quit hosting your server, which many people enjoy.
You are thinking way too much and not making any moves, don't you see how much he is enjoying this? Every time you post something like this,
you are just motivating him to continue, HE WANTS ATTENTION! and you are giving it. First rule of internet: Do not feed the troll, and you are feeding him at this very moment.

Just keep the server offline and look for help, then make legal actions on him when he can not do anything to you. This is my advice to you.

Ha,

My server is the least of my concerns. I'd rather see his accounts banned here and my server being DDoS'ed instead of seeing him online laughing at me
Quote from PoVo :Ha,

My server is the least of my concerns. I'd rather see his accounts banned here and my server being DDoS'ed instead of seeing him online laughing at me

So you are extremely dumb, no offence.
Seems that you are after for your own personal satisfaction from this, rather
than your friends and other people who would support you and your server to the end.

I cannot express myself how bad i feel for your cruisers.
I'm gonna wash my hands out of this, but please don't come crying here when
you cannot get rid of this problem....
Quote from PateDriver :So you are extremely dumb, no offence.
Seems that you are after for your own personal satisfaction from this, rather
than your friends and other people who would support you and your server to the end.

I cannot express myself how bad i feel for your cruisers.
I'm gonna wash my hands out of this, but please don't come crying here when
you cannot get rid of this problem....

Shut up and move on, he was already banned. Stop wasting your time replying and focus on something that actually involves you.
Quote from edge3147 :Shut up and move on, he was already banned. Stop wasting your time replying and focus on something that actually involves you.

I hope you truly know that i have the Freedom of Speech, your North Korean country might not have it. If you could kindly just back out of this conversation, because i don't think that this is affecting you that much either,
you are just typical American, always sticking your nose to everything.

Now if you are going to say that "yes this does, because i like to inspect the track on the LsC" or "Yes it does i'm admin there" and you want to talk about this with me then, feel free to send me PM. At this moment i'm talking with PoVo, and if your Username doesn't say PoVo i don't feel like talking with you about this, here.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG