The online racing simulator
Quote from E.Reiljans :That's great to hear, keep us updated

Alright, i dropped in double the amount of battery's and cut a thingy in it so it shoots lightning! offcourse it doesn't actually do that but i can kill any bug or spider i see here.
My last purchase!
Attached images
image.jpg
UK made 512MB raspi + white case. Hoping the extra 256MB of RAM will help with running Apache.

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :My last purchase!

A mate of mine got his iPhone 5 yesterday. It's a nice device, Siri is better than I thought it would be, I still don't think the screen aspect ratio makes any sense though and the dimensions make it feel a bit odd in the hand. Certainly a good phone though. Apple Maps is better than I expected too and well integrated.

My last purchase: 2 sets of Rotosound RS66 .040-.100, a set of Ernie Ball bronzes and a bunch of nylon bridge pins. Exciting. :/

Oh and 2 tickets for Easy Star All Stars next month, and Ben Folds Five in December.
Quote from Matrixi :UK made 512MB raspi + white case. Hoping the extra 256MB of RAM will help with running Apache.

That's photo of 256 MB version. :P
Quote from E.Reiljans :That's photo of 256 MB version. :P

Yes, I googled it. Device hasn't arrived yet.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Great purchase, loving mine

It arrives tomorrow, can't wait

Anyone looking for a bargain, it's currently available at Amazon for a little over £60 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrust ... LAL1PW/ref=pd_sim_vg_h__1

The have separate listings for PS3 and PC, but it's exactly the same unit..they only make one model and it's compatible with both platforms. The "PC version" is listed at £129 still, so I guess the £60 is a mistake, so grab it while you can
Quote from thisnameistaken :

My last purchase: 2 sets of Rotosound RS66 .040-.100, a set of Ernie Ball bronzes and a bunch of nylon bridge pins. Exciting. :/

What are you going on about? I'm American, I don't understand you.
For my good old buddy (HP 6715b):

Great phone, so far I love it, I'll post in the mobile desktop thread when I've messed around with GO launcher a little more
Attached images
41276-samsung-galaxy-s3-picture-large.jpg
Quote from The Moose :...The "PC version" is listed at £129 still, so I guess the £60 is a mistake, so grab it while you can

The official price used to be around €125 (I paid €99 3 months ago), but some stores are dropping the price down to €65, at least here in Italy
Quote from NitroNitrous :The official price used to be around €125 (I paid €99 3 months ago), but some stores are dropping the price down to €65, at least here in Italy

Ah, well the cheapest i've seen them over here is still around the £85 mark. Either way £60 is a bargain for this bit of kit

Now where the f**k is the delivery man!! Everything else is set up, and I'm on my 4th coffee. I want to start shifting
Ville - I have the same one,was huge improvement for me from ~40€ cheap craps I used before.

Todays purchase:

At least something to keep me off listening neighbours polish cheap electro crap and other annoying $#!t they're listening too loud. Still need to tune winamp to make them sound decent,as I remember some noname Eacans back at old home sounded somehow better while being at same price category...
Quote from Eclipsed :At least something to keep me off listening neighbours polish cheap electro crap and other annoying $#!t they're listening too loud.

Why not just call the cops?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why not just call the cops?

Because by the time they get there his ass turns to jello.
ok so mine...
a small vacuum cleaner...

and Euro Truck Sim 2

Comment from youtube on a video of Euro Truck Sim 2.

"the wheel on the right ? What is this shit ? Only the idiot english have wheel on the right. What a morons..."

I'm wondering if it is worth it for me to buy.
Games have a hard time keeping my interest for long.

rock solid - solid rock!
Attached images
msh.jpg
Xsjado shoes.
I bought the same model with different color because these shoes are great. Great for walking, running, partying, karting, driving....
They are originally from the roller skates, which I have, but another model...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG