The online racing simulator
Just bought licence and G27
(12 posts, started )
Hello drivers! Today I did what i've wanted to do since I tested this EPIC game the 1st time. Bought S2 licence AND also added G27 in the mix. (It hasnt arrived yet, should arrive in couple of days)

So I got couple of questions for you guys:

How does the skins actually work? How to set them up and stuff. (Oh, I have some xtra cash on my account, where do i buy those "credits"?)
I've heard of this things called "Tweak". What does it mean, is it a mod for the car?

I have no drifting experience in the real car (I do drive cars tho) but I assume you can do much nicer drifting with the same power than u can with keyboard?

Thanks, see you on the tracks!
Quote from The Ortiz :How does the skins actually work? How to set them up and stuff. (Oh, I have some xtra cash on my account, where do i buy those "credits"?)
I've heard of this things called "Tweak". What does it mean, is it a mod for the car?

Welcome to LFS The Ortiz

Skins:

Select any skin, (for example here www.life4pixel.com) save the picture to your LFS "skins" Folder in somewhere in your Documents. After finding the main LFS-folder, click on it and continue to data- and to skins folder.

Tweak:

It is mod where you can increase or decrease car's properties. (I don't know anymore about tweak, never used it).
Tweaking is probably the most fun you get out of LFS atm.. go on 42D multimod server and ask around
Concratulations! I have done the same 2005 and I am still here!
Thanks all of you!

Lol, just tested FZ50 GTR and after driving XRT for a long time (In the alpha demo) it feels like Im driving a space shuttle. Cant wait till I get my G27 so I can get started with my first ever wheel. I think I made the right choice even tho it costs a fortune.

I'm so glad I can be part of this thing. Never did I even think about cracking this game, I honestly want to support LFS as it is so great and fits perfectly for me because my computer cant handle most games but in LFS I get 80-130fps wich is just great!

I think i'll check the multiplayer out when I get my wheel
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Tweaking is probably the most fun you get out of LFS atm.. go on 42D multimod server and ask around

it is. Get Slickmod, put some R2s on the FXO and it becomes a WTCC like car thats actually quite a lot of fun. Setting it up is interesting (Low lock diff = flies through corners)

Or try out how much power you can give the GTRs untill your laptimes get slower again. So far I know the XRR is happy with up to 800hp, FXR can make use of 1k hp, but tires don't last too long
#7 - smove
Quote from ACCAkut :it is. Get Slickmod, put some R2s on the FXO and it becomes a WTCC like car thats actually quite a lot of fun. Setting it up is interesting (Low lock diff = flies through corners)

Or try out how much power you can give the GTRs untill your laptimes get slower again. So far I know the XRR is happy with up to 800hp, FXR can make use of 1k hp, but tires don't last too long

Sorry for OT, but how do you tweak the GTR cars? My version only seems to support the demo cars ... what am I doing wrong?
there are different versions, I'm not at home right now so can't look up who made mine. But with it I can change engine data (cyl. number, displacement, power and torque factors etc.) for all classes and some more on the demo cars.
You can also play with your mouse!
Quote from theodu69 :You can also play with your mouse!

I even prefer keyboard over mouse.. I just cant deal with the mouse for some reason lol. Im happy knowing my G27 is on its way to me

Is LFS tweak pro 0.6B from lfs-tweaks.com good tweak?
NTO is the best tweak (but I'm not sure if I can post it here).
Quote from The Ortiz :I even prefer keyboard over mouse.. I just cant deal with the mouse for some reason lol. Im happy knowing my G27 is on its way to me

Is LFS tweak pro 0.6B from lfs-tweaks.com good tweak?

don't use that crap.. do what I told you to, go on 42d multimod and ask around for NTO or just google it

Quote from Sobis :NTO is the best tweak (but I'm not sure if I can post it here).

respecting the author (meep meep), you shouldn't do that.. the devs has some problems against him and they are quite disrespectful against him so meep meep doesn't like if you post the tweak here, and so doesn't the devs/moderators..

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG