The online racing simulator
This is always makes a great show for the fans and it looks like two of them are getting along a whole lot better lately.

Perhaps, Ferrari knows that Vettel is secret weapon of RedBull, I mean look at Webber I doubt he would have won 2011 title when RedBull was at their strongest and surely I highly doubt he would have won '10 or this years. Putting a rookie in his place, instead of Vettel wouldn't make team a whole lot more competitive and I think Ferrari is employing the policy of if you can't beat them, join them.

Anyway, if this all is true then Hulk should move to RedBull in 2014, cos neither of Torro Rosso drivers isn't anything special again. I know their car sucks, still I rate Hulk way above Ricciardo! And then RedBull would have a secret weapon again. xD

However, Ferrari hasn't had two champions together since Prost, Mansell who didn't get along all so well because Mansell was too easily irritated, so I would rather compare this back to Jody and Gilles if it happens.
I WANNA BE JUST LIKE MICHAEL. MICHAEL I LOVE YOU. What a fag.
Don't they all? And do you imply that Michael is fag?

Can you at least reply, or you just can't find anything as stupid to say?
meh montezemollo downplays the whole story, still a year and more till 2014 :bullwhip:
I don't understand why Vettle would leave from good (great) team where he enjoys a #1 driver status, even more so as I see neither Vetel or Alolso being a happy #2 driver for any amount of time.
Quote from PMD9409 :Wasn't this known to happen for a while now? I know the commentators here for example mentioned it quite often. Anyways that article doesn't really confirm anything.

Yeah it's been changed this morning from "Vettel going to Ferrari in 2014" to "Ferrari plan to sign Vettel for 2014" so not sure really. Christian Horner seems certain he's not leaving (hardly surprising) but apparently Vettel can leave if he so wanted. But why would he?
Quote from J@tko :But why would he?

That's the main question really. Maybe he feels the car won't be as strong by then, or maybe he feels what BlueFlame said?
New engine's for 2014 - anybody noticed all the top drivers moving into factory teams for then? It's a move that could possibly leave the top 3 teams without top drivers (Lotus, McLaren, Red Bull) and could also leave the door open for a factory return for Renault and Honda.
I don't think Renault or Honda will come back. F1 is now a buisness for Renault and Honda is more and more involved in endurance. 2014 will also be the years of the new LMP1 regulations so some factories may do some choice.
Quote from vipex123 :It's a move that could possibly leave the top 3 teams without top drivers (Lotus, McLaren, Red Bull) and could also leave the door open for a factory return for Renault and Honda.

Isn't Lotus Renault's factory team?
No
Sideways move for Hulk, unless there is some tension in the team i don't think tht is a smart move he needs to stop moving around.
Quote from Mustafur :Sideways move for Hulk, unless there is some tension in the team i don't think tht is a smart move he needs to stop moving around.

I think FI are getting Bianchi and were gonna boot him anyway.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think FI are getting Bianchi and were gonna boot him anyway.

If thats the case thats Two retarted driver bootings in two years.
Ricciardo Had Rear brake failure in the last few laps and thats why he fell behind his team mate but was still able to keep Hamilton at bay in the battle of the crippleds, Either way to Get in the points from 21st is pretty impressive especially considering he was well ahead of his team mate before the failure who started 5 Positions higher, Its his 4th points score in a row i think which shows he might be starting to establish him self as the next Redbull driver.
Quote from N I K I :This is always makes a great show for the fans and it looks like two of them are getting along a whole lot better lately.

Perhaps, Ferrari knows that Vettel is secret weapon of RedBull, I mean look at Webber I doubt he would have won 2011 title when RedBull was at their strongest and surely I highly doubt he would have won '10 or this years. Putting a rookie in his place, instead of Vettel wouldn't make team a whole lot more competitive and I think Ferrari is employing the policy of if you can't beat them, join them.

Anyway, if this all is true then Hulk should move to RedBull in 2014, cos neither of Torro Rosso drivers isn't anything special again. I know their car sucks, still I rate Hulk way above Ricciardo! And then RedBull would have a secret weapon again. xD

However, Ferrari hasn't had two champions together since Prost, Mansell who didn't get along all so well because Mansell was too easily irritated, so I would rather compare this back to Jody and Gilles if it happens.

Hulkenburg still holds less points then Diresta, either way the Str battle has been kept quiet due to the bad car but if you look at the statistics its Showing Riccardo with one of the Dominant Qualifying records on the field compared to his team mate and is Starting to bring consistent points, Hulk has only really started Estalishing himself in the last 6 or so races but there is more to come imo.
Kaltenborn did say that Koba's podium wouldn't affect his stay at Sauber. He being pushed to get more sponsors to stay, and then he rammed through Baton and Rossiberg. It's a very real possibility that Sauber will have two new drivers..
Quote from TypeRacing :Isn't Lotus Renault's factory team?

:doh:

No renault are suppliers - Lotus, Williams, Caterham..
Quote from vipex123 ::doh:

No renault are suppliers - Lotus, Williams, Caterham..

Red Bull as well.

Formula One Season 2012
(1268 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG