The online racing simulator
Here what i've made
Attached images
XRT_E30M3DTM.jpg
Been in the shed a while
Attached images
XRG_Shark24.jpg
msnf0.gif
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :Demo Racer showing off skin's on Autocross?

And whats wrong with that? I will buy S2 soon.
Quote from SP22 :And whats wrong with that? I will buy S2 soon.

but you dont have it now, thus how did you get it?
Duh... A CRACK! Jeez, don't we all know by now...

*Awaits a banana from a mod/admin*
Wasn't there a way to get the car to autox area in the demo mode too? I remember in some earlier versions it was possible, but has it been fixed?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :*Awaits a banana from a mod/admin*

:bananadea
Janezki, I don't think that you have ever been able to AutoX in demo, even if you have S2 and go into/start a demo server you are still unable to AutoX.
I think he was talking about the BL Carpark, which is fully accessible in Demo mode... just not the AutoX mode.
Yup, that's it. Thanks Tweaker.
So those shots are from that area, I presume.
No those shots are from the Auto-X lot. Not something that comes with demo And I think one other is from Kyoto pitlane.
Quote from Tweaker :No those shots are from the Auto-X lot. Not something that comes with demo And I think one other is from Kyoto pitlane.

Uhoh.. then my duty is to hand the banana to SP22. :bananadea
Will unban when license is purchased.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Janezki, I don't think that you have ever been able to AutoX in demo, even if you have S2 and go into/start a demo server you are still unable to AutoX.

You could before S1 was released
Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift Skin
Well... Since these are crowd pleasers:P I decided to make one. Mind u this is my second skin, so dont expect it to be "Ub3R AMAZING"
Ill post this for public use if some people like it. If not ill keep it for myself :P
Attached images
FNFTD.jpg
FNFTD2.jpg
FNFTD3.jpg
FNFTD4.jpg
-
(Gunn) DELETED by XCNuse
i would give it 3/10 as the stripes are out of place and wonky, the paintjob is a different color, and the stripe on the hood is wrong.
I remember way back in the day, you were able to go there.

PS heres a skin I just made of my friend Matt Martins Pro 240.

Here's his car.

Just a skin for me to play around with, because hes a pimp. : P
Just posting a little skin. Uuhm, nothing more...

Mild Seven Racing XRR. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
prev.jpg
XRR_hyperfree4_1024.jpg
Quote from Hyperactive :Just posting a little skin. Uuhm, nothing more...

Mild Seven Racing XRR. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.

Thanks
Theres 15 pages of cool skins for the XRT in this thread, just look through it.
Mitsubishi Starion Rally car
Here's a mitsubishi starion skin i made to match the very old ralliart car. Finding a pic of this car was very hard so i couldn't see many of the smaller sponsors or the rear of the car. I just improvised... But i reckon the XRG Turbo was moddled arround the Starion. They look remarkably similar. as in, frighteningly similar. All in all, good car...
Enjoy!!!:rally_dri :eclipsee_ :lfs::dnfnoob:
Mr. Smooth, Does that skin even work? It's all weird and streched. And what's the point of the swearing?
SmurfeN Skin Productions presents:
Smurfen Fuel Economy - with some nice homemade dirt around the the car

lol
this is no try to advertise for myself just was the only thing i could come up with on a foren company

enjoy!
Attached images
XRG_fueleconomy.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
im a noob butt WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XR Skins (All)
(7334 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG