The online racing simulator
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose

Holy crap.. Tomba posted it in the other thread at exactly the same time
lol.. I just posted it on funny pics thread and saw it on the previous page... funny gif
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :lol.. I just posted it on funny pics thread and saw it on the previous page... funny gif

Damn, epic slowness by both of us then Thought that it had to have been done already, but couldn't see it. d'oh
Cause RacerXNZ burried it with his 35 images..
Attached images
86227.jpg
Meanwhile in America, Land of the informed...........

LOL thats american mass media for you!
Fair enough, although considering the sadly ignorant mass of Americans I can't help thinking that it may not just be a democrat issue.

Just look at Romneys inability to remember what he says from day to day.

I had a look at your SAT scores over the last 20 years ( a sadly decreasing curve ) and the only minor improvement came when you dumbed them down.

Yet you feel this superiority over others, especially if they aren't white, and don't come from the US of A.

Que Team America theme !

Oh well, guess its time for Jersey Shore, or other informative programming.

George was far too kind to you.
"Sometimes you have to get really high" - Felix Baumgartner
Quote from BlakjeKaas :"Sometimes you have to get really high" - Felix Baumgartner

That's not the full quote.

"Sometimes you have to go up really high to understand how small you are." - Felix Baumgartner
Well, you can get very high to feel that way too.
chuckle......

'bum-gardener'
Video from the suit

I don't have a fear of heights, but hell there is something scary about jumping from that high up. At the same time, looks f'in awesome.
Not meant any disrespect to this incredible man....... but, this is one of my favorites :

CETA

For some reason I'm having an issue with the link but google that over the last week.

USA n Canada, bit like megadownload here, welcome to copyright.

What's really funny was micrfloppy trying to take down bing for copyright infringements, Russian roulette within a corp......

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG