The online racing simulator
Seriously i know how to fix this problem
(15 posts, closed, started )
OK so everyone is all upset over the oval deal..... well then why dont the devs come out with a 1/2 mile or 1/4 mile paved oval.... then theres no more wide open racing..... and no more upset people
just an idea!
PLZ comment
What problem? What oval deal? Which upset people? Which idea?
The problem ain't the bandage, it's the knife in the flesh.
#4 - th84
I didnt know there were any upset people.
Quote from IceMan31x :OK so everyone is all upset over the oval deal..... well then why dont the devs come out with a 1/2 mile or 1/4 mile paved oval....

Yeah Eric can come up with 2 new environments overnight. Not a big deal.
#6 - ste_
erm, what oval deal?
Personally, I think that there needs to be more skilled ovals, maybe in S3, becuase I'm sick of the flat-out KY1, There has to be a Bristol-ish (NASCAR) oval and a Cookie Cutter oval (Charlotte, Texas, etc.), becuase those require more skill then the current Talladega/Daytona style oval. A Stock Car would be nice too, and I think that it would bring in a bit more skill to oval racing, unlike the current 100% throttle, turn left, left, left, left, left, get wrecked by noob, get auto pitted by a gay FM script, then banned because someone crashed you...
Quote :get auto pitted by a gay FM script

:slap: :vomit:

ohh, nice atitute there! and then everyone is wondering about the reaction of some FM members on such comments!
Still amazing to watch how kids waste there time these days

edit: 127 posts? Nuffa dat. Bye! =)
I would say nothing about it. Silence is due, sometimes.
Quote from dawesdust_12 : becuase those require more skill then the current Talladega/Daytona style oval.

Show me the 33 degree banking at kyoto!! It's about 20, tops.
Quote :AlbiegI would say nothing about it. Silence is due, sometimes.

if that is a reaction on my post you should read the whole threat! does it have something to do with what we discuse here? don`t think so! but in one thing we agree! silence is due, SOMETIMES!

if it was no reaction, you have my appoligy!
Well, we're already beyond the threshold, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. In fact, I don't expect you to understand that the attitude used against a bot in this thread is the same attitude used against a human being in another thread, but said in a much vehement derogatory tone. I don't expect you to understand you underlined a word in your quote. I don't expect you to do some self-criticism. In fact, I don't expect anything more. So, think what you like, but stop complaining. You either are unable to recognise you have a PR problem or simply too busy lookin g in the mirror, and I'm not talking about rearview mirrors. In fact, I'm starting to talk to you as if I was talking to FM. You're losing your own identity and starting to resemble the Borg. Chill, and think before answering. Please. But I don't even expect this anymore. In fact, a quote of one of my favourite songs says: "expectations only mean you really think you know what's coming next, and you don't". I don't know what's coming next, but I surely know it may help shape an idea about yourself or FM in the mind of the others. That's all I know.
yep i don`t understand. didn`t understand and will never understand! exspecially what you mean with the post! i only thought "gay fm script" is not a kind of attitute! that`s why i underlined the word "gay". but if you go on with this let me ask you something! how can a so called bot be gay? illepall

and yeah you know me that much that you know who i am! if you like that thinking go on with it! if you really want to get a oppinion of me then come over to germany and meet me or at least come to ventrilo and talk to me!

how was it? silence is due, sometimes....

and by the way i`m not crazy harry! ok, we are both ****s but he is a biger one! (you know what i mean, harry? )
I close this thread because it's going nowhere. The first post contains no info about the subject, so most people reading won't have a clue what it's about (I have no idea). If it's an improvement suggestion, better go in the improvement suggestions section. But please make it clear what the subject is next time.
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG