The online racing simulator
Quote from undertaker00 :To much bugs by me ..idk
Some apps crashed few times ( galerie,camera lol)...

Gonna try it one more week than im going to stock for now.

Well, I don't know any versions of Android which are not bugged (sometimes very weirdly, making glaring mistakes and errors during usage). However, Android 4 (whatever revision) has the least amount of them and is the most consistent and "optimized" so far.

Anything below 4.0 is crap in my books.
Quote from undertaker00 :To much bugs by me ..idk
Some apps crashed few times ( galerie,camera lol)...

Gonna try it one more week than im going to stock for now.

Which ROM? CM10 nightly? It's not even in beta yet, so it's prone to have some issues. I've only had a bit random wifi wakeups and sometimes the lock screen doesn't want to come on, which requires a reboot. Still perfectly usable for daily tasks though, it'll only get better once the software matures.
I'm using the Nexus 7 with stock Jellybean and it's been a flawless experience.
Really need a new phone, iPhone is utter shit.

Interested in the Lumia 920...
Yeah black version is super sexy, also digging the wireless charging.
resolution not a good as i thought
Attached images
Screenshot_2012-09-30-15-57-46.png
This is actually 2.3 Gingerbread with a custom ROM and theme:

I'm quite proud of my latest home screen:

Attached images
Scr000002.jpg
Scr000004.jpg
Scr000005.jpg
Scr000003.jpg
Nice 'n clean. Looks very Androidy, though, have to say.

Quote from Matrixi :Which ROM? CM10 nightly? It's not even in beta yet, so it's prone to have some issues. I've only had a bit random wifi wakeups and sometimes the lock screen doesn't want to come on, which requires a reboot. Still perfectly usable for daily tasks though, it'll only get better once the software matures.

yea ..nightly last update.
same here...
but battery life is much better als in that stock romlast time iv charged was yesterday morning ( 7:00) ...like 30 hours from now ...still 20 % ..iv listened music, fb,playstore,internet etc...amazing.....
Xperia Sola

That blue wave moves nicely
Quote from undertaker00 :yea ..nightly last update.
same here...
but battery life is much better als in that stock romlast time iv charged was yesterday morning ( 7:00) ...like 30 hours from now ...still 20 % ..iv listened music, fb,playstore,internet etc...amazing.....

I rolled back to an older nightly a week ago: cm-10-20120919-NIGHTLY-endeavoru.zip

No more sleep of death and battery life has improved a lot aswell, will avoid new nightlies until there's something more stable.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Attention: Nokia bros...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/1 ... hind-the-scenes-of-meego/

That article is a great read. Shows how easy it is to ruin a strong company when it's being lead from the ivory tower, mixed with endless design bureaucracy.
Attached images
Screenshot_2012-10-11-19-36-02.png
Nice, what are the icons in the dock?
Quote from Matrixi :I rolled back to an older nightly a week ago: cm-10-20120919-NIGHTLY-endeavoru.zip

No more sleep of death and battery life has improved a lot aswell, will avoid new nightlies until there's something more stable.

0929 here..using that one all the time o think.
only problem what iv got is mob temperature..its ****ing hot after 10-15 min playing some games.im not sure but i think that was not so on the stock rom. it was hot, but not so damn hot like now.
maybe its beacouse of this?

oh nevermind ..**** it

neext week im going back on stock for some time, or ill gonna try venom..looks pretty awsome with that venom tweaks.

what camera is on venom u know? stock one or its crap 5mp like on cm10
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nice, what are the icons in the dock?

wifi, bluetooth, gps, sync and screen light

easily the best phone I've yet to have... not even once it has lagged or got stuck or had any kind of problems at all

droid razr maxx
Attached images
IMG_0160.JPG
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice 'n clean. Looks very Androidy, though, have to say.

Symbian looked like that for last 5 years.. it's more like Android looks Symbian-y since ICS.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :wifi, bluetooth, gps, sync and screen light

Hehe i meant what icons as where did you get them
ooh.. some motorola one, power control widget or some sort.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :
droid razr maxx

Looks like the cloud from the weather widget is exhaust smoke! awesome
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Attention: Nokia bros...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/1 ... hind-the-scenes-of-meego/

Yeah, thanks. I love insights about companies like that.
I had seen it on My Nokia Blog. It really is a shame they had such terrible management. I think the MeeGo effort would have been even greater if they had continued with it, and the Apple model of one phone per year is actually a good thing. Consumers don't have to spend money too often, the company can spend more time innovating and developing the phone, higher quality products arise.

All we can do now is place our bets on Jolla, who intends to keep MeeGo going and I'm somewhat excited about their first releases. Not to mention they should have software running for tablets, TVs and PCs too.

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG