The online racing simulator
Fernbay will be my new home track.
how long work FernBay? 57% is progress? was start June 20th and now October 6th only one map FernBay! X_X Want all Track High Textures ! D:
Quote from wildstyle :Brilliant work as always, Lynce.

Your criticism was my inspiration in some cases.

Thank you.

Quote from The Very End :Omigod! I love those wall textures!

I'm glad you like it, thanks.

Quote from FireMike15 :Awesome textures!

Quote from Frunze118 :Awesome, awesome man !!! How you make it in so short time ?

Thanks as always, brother.

I am working on this project every days.

Quote from Bose321 :Fernbay will be my new home track.

This is my case now, hehehehe.

Quote from GT4_PL :how long work FernBay? 57% is progress? was start June 20th and now October 6th only one map FernBay! X_X Want all Track High Textures ! D:

I can't work faster by the several limitations I have. PC specs and slow connection.

I am very tired because I'm working on Fern Bay since February from this year.

I'm the first interested on finish it and, as I said to our friend Frunze, I'm working every days to try to finish it on December of this year.

Sadly there are few donations to help to change this situation.

Thanks for your comment anyway.

I'm back to the work:

News._

Bigger and new development status on the Blog.
with this, lfs become the most hd sim of the year.
awsome Lynce.
I'm looking forward to South City

Great work!
awesome
good job
Thanks, guys!!

News._

Bigger shots, more information, more pics and new development status on the Blog.

Cheers!!
Ибаааааси маматЪ. Translate: Holy shit! Amazing dude!
Lynce, you are a maniac ! It's such a treat to watch this project going along.
Good pace, Great stuff
actually dont get it with the pic on beach Lynce ..imma racer not swimmer however i know u do best for this simulator but I hurry up to test out
Every bit of the track gets upgraded, great
All must be hi-res.. and toilet too =))
If there ever will be Rockingham Lynce... You think you can improve their work?
Lynce must be feeling like he's living in Jamaica by now.
Woah, we cant even see the beach while racing and you still make textures for it, that's dedication sir!
Don't move out of Jamaica man, I've heard the shit is good there. Keep us posted, we enjoy your journey.
Quote from ValiugerA_MetalistA :Ибаааааси маматЪ. Translate: Holy shit! Amazing dude!

I'm glad you like it.

Quote from luchian :Lynce, you are a maniac ! It's such a treat to watch this project going along.
Good pace, Great stuff

Hehehehehe. Thanks!!

Quote from pako_customize :actually dont get it with the pic on beach Lynce ..imma racer not swimmer however i know u do best for this simulator but I hurry up to test out

Everything is improvable, so I am doing it.

Thansk!!

Quote from The Very End :Every bit of the track gets upgraded, great

Yeah, If people gives me one euro for 1 bit that I have improved I will had....emmm...
8 €.

Quote from Frunze118 :All must be hi-res.. and toilet too =))

Think about it...
For some people, the toilet is the most important thing in his life after eating a lot of hamburgers.....

Quote from IMOL :If there ever will be Rockingham Lynce... You think you can improve their work?

I'll be honest with everybody as always.

Even before working on Fern Bay I said the same thing to "TVE" when he said me a suggestion to improve this track.

I don't know really.

Quote from N I K I :Lynce must be feeling like he's living in Jamaica by now.

Yeah, I'm living in Bob Marley's house and strangely I'm happy all day.

Quote from Omar1 :Woah, we cant even see the beach while racing and you still make textures for it, that's dedication sir!

Thansk!!

Quote from N I K I :Don't move out of Jamaica man, I've heard the shit is good there. Keep us posted, we enjoy your journey.

Don't worry, mate.

I'm here again with new updates.

News._

Bigger shots, more information, more pics and new development status on the Blog.

Cheers!!
I wish I could give you a little donation, but atm. it's kind of hard. Hopefully in 2 weeks I can support you with some bucks if that helps you any.
Quote from The Very End :but atm. it's kind of hard

That's what she said.

I'm loving those metal textures Lynce, especially the logo.
Quote from Bose321 :That's what she said.

I'm loving those metal textures Lynce, especially the logo.

Oh no you didn't! ;D
Awesome work lynce.

Quote from GT4_PL :how long work FernBay? 57% is progress? was start June 20th and now October 6th only one map FernBay! X_X Want all Track High Textures ! D:

Being an ungrateful ba****d. Check

68.62% link
Lynce the slow works because of a weak PC.

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG