The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Hell yes. PC gaming ftw.

I still need to get myself Premium. I can play BF3 again because of that shitty origin.
All the new maps suck imo. I wouldn't even buy premium.
Quote from Bmxtwins :All the new maps suck imo. I wouldn't even buy premium.

What? Armored Kill maps are awesome, that snow map on the picture alone is worth the 15$.
Quote from Boris Lozac :What? Armored Kill maps are awesome, that snow map on the picture alone is worth the 15$.

x2.

Premium is only worth it if you're planning on buying all the 4 DLCs and if you hadn't bought B2K before Premium became available. Plus, every other person will complain about you jumping the queue
I got on the premium bandwagon early. Even though I slag it off a lot, and it frustrates me immensely I will still be playing it through all the incarnations it delivers.

The AK maps, with the possible exception of Armoured shield, are actually really good. They suit different game modes in different ways. But Bandor desert is a well crafted, if a little dull, map for all game modes.

I'm currently working on all the medals, so all I have left is the new conquest and Tank superiority ones. So when I go back to normal game modes .i.e. Rush. Then I'll be able to see how they mix it with the others.

If there is one thing about AK I don't like, then it is Tank Superiority. Badly implemented, badly designed, bad physics and incredible frustrating to play. Especially on large pop servers. They really should have included quads and/or jeeps just to allow people to get to the frontline at the very least. And possible a transport helo, not a little bird or AH, just a bog standard transport that you could rage around in. They missed a trick by not putting a blackhawk in, it's not like they don't have the models already.

And the tank physics. Jesus. The amount of times I've been swearing at the computer because the damn tank is jiggling around like its being blown by the wind. These things are 20-30 ton behemoths and yet they can't sit still on anything other than extremely flat ground. And oh, for the option of a handbrake.

But still. I payed for premium. And a few niggles aside like the gunship in rush, I like the game.

Don't like EA, but I like the game.
very nice
i use random spotting,with either sniper rifle or vehicles,it doesnt work all the time tho,dunno why. maybe theres a limit of using spot option?
This is hardcore mode noob :P
Quote from e2mustang :i use random spotting,with either sniper rifle or vehicles,it doesnt work all the time tho,dunno why. Maybe theres a limit of using spot option?

lol you dont play hardcore mode u suck
u only play unranked operation metro so it doesnt mess up your stats.lol
He was beeing sarcastic, both of u suck Offcourse i don't play kindergarden everyone is a christmass tree mode
Quote from e2mustang :u only play unranked operation metro so it doesnt mess up your stats.lol

ranked*

I just like the combination, what's the problem with that?
Then start GTA IV and shoot on people, it's the equivalent of that.
I like trains.
trains

btw. boris
pokazes mi kako snimas filmice...pokusao sam jednom bio voznju snimiti na high rezolucili..nea sanse, trza na sve strane koliko sam upoznat imamo skoro pa iste pc komponente...ne znam u ceme koci.
Attached images
fp.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :Then start GTA IV and shoot on people, it's the equivalent of that.

Yeah I also do that. Gives me equal satisfaction.
Quote from undertaker00 :btw. boris
pokazes mi kako snimas filmice...pokusao sam jednom bio voznju snimiti na high rezolucili..nea sanse, trza na sve strane koliko sam upoznat imamo skoro pa iste pc komponente...ne znam u ceme koci.

btw undertaker

fdsifj[pdsjf sdfk[psdfkd[sfjdsfi s..fsdfuhdk[mdwamd wd eundwadnwaodnawnjd dwaijdawowajiodjawd jwa jwi jdiwjadiwa jdiwaj da[ jdwa,dw[ad
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah I also do that. Gives me equal satisfaction.

btw undertaker

fdsifj[pdsjf sdfk[psdfkd[sfjdsfi s..fsdfuhdk[mdwamd wd eundwadnwaodnawnjd dwaijdawowajiodjawd jwa jwi jdiwjadiwa jdiwaj da[ jdwa,dw[ad

I am Slovak but slavic languages are quite similar so I bet he's asking Boris how to film videos in high resolution because he has no idea what's the matter with settings on his end.
Quote from Bose321 :

ixion, go away

Quote from Mysho :I am Slovak but slavic languages are quite similar so I bet he's asking Boris how to film videos in high resolution because he has no idea what's the matter with settings on his end.

right , and that last ...iv told him its something about setings that im doing wrong, beacouse we have pretty same rig i think
Exactly what I've been thinking of. There goes my croatian lesson for today.
It can be anything from drivers to even a slow HDD or something. Can you tell me your specs and settings both in-game and to record with?
Undertaker, i use Action! Fraps is useless for me cause while i record frame drops to unplayable levels, Action! is awesome.
Quote from Bose321 :It can be anything from drivers to even a slow HDD or something. Can you tell me your specs and settings both in-game and to record with?

Product Details and Features
Product MPN
MPN ST3250824AS
Key Features
HDD Form Factor 3.5'
Capacity 250 GB
Designation Desktop Computer
Interface Serial ATA
Spindle Speed 7200 RPM
Enclosure Internal
Technical Features
External Data Transfer Rate 300 MBps
Seek Time 11 ms
Average Latency 4.17 ms
Interface (Detailed) Serial ATA II
Buffer Size 16 MB
Other Features
Brand Seagate
Package Qty. 1
Dimensions
Height 1.03 in.
Depth 5.78 in.
Width 4 in.
Weight 1.4 lb.
-----------
i5 2600k, 8gb ram 2100 mhz, ati 6870 hd, 23 zoll monitor 2048 resolution ...

enough ?

mostly i play on high details ...bf3 medium/high
Quote from Boris Lozac :Undertaker, i use Action! Fraps is useless for me cause while i record frame drops to unplayable levels, Action! is awesome.

qeD or Toni , please

idk nothing about making movies and so ...so i think ill use one day to get that in my had

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG