The online racing simulator
Version 4 of the rFactor car you might want to try is released! (Corvette Z06,C6,zR1)
#2 - DeKo
Spotted this last night, can't wait to try it. rFactor is telling me it's ran out of activations though, and the NOCD isn't even attempting to start, so I have to figure out how to get a new activation and wait.

What Nordshleife do you recommend for rFactor? Haven't had it installed in years.
I use the ring from GTR Evolution, with the TDF file adjusted like I explain in the readme pdf file.

If rFactor doesn't start, the config.ini may not point to the right path for something like the TracksDir..
Thanks Niels....

Quick question... What are your plans for working on some cars for rF2?
It seems the trend in sims is to have tire models that are all fancy and complex, which may be a bad thing from a modding point of view. I have absolutely no idea how I can ever design tires for rFactor 2 without some serious tools being released for it. Even then it may take hours per tire before you even know what it does..

I'm not against rF2 or other sims but I hope at some point they realize its more about having something flexible and somewhat transparant to mod rather than having the most complex finite element based einstein model. :-)
I have a problem that stuttering issue mentioned in the pdf where you can try to change the dll to bak.
How do I change the file type in win7? Most of you can probably tell me that.
#7 - Tango
Very nice Niels,feels like a heavy V8 muscle car
Tango
Daaaaium had some epic fun with that thing around some of the great circuits the world has to offer.

The vette around : Laguna seca, Norschleife, Donnington and Knockhill just a blast
This better work.
This has been asked many times on youtube, forums, bbs' etc. Never saw an answer.

What is the wheel you're using? The wheelrim clearly is from a G27 but the what in the world is the base? It seems to have faster FFB response than my T500RS

Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have a problem that stuttering issue mentioned in the pdf where you can try to change the dll to bak.
How do I change the file type in win7? Most of you can probably tell me that.

http://windows.microsoft.com/e ... hide-file-name-extensions

The 1st thing I always do after a format&reinstall.
-
(Krane) DELETED by Krane : dbl post

Version 4 of the rFactor car you might want to try is released! (Corvette Z06,C6,zR1)
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG