The online racing simulator

Every time I just glance at logitekg25's sig, the lines blur together and I read it as 'visit my sex shop'
put glasses on
Quote from -NightFly- :Those are ladies models anyway...Mustang, commodore and rx8 would tell a different story

My girlfriend's sister has a Mustang. Not macho. At all. And an RX-8 is just about as far from manly as you can get before hitting Scion territory (which, admittedly, is more douche than girly, but still).
I sometimes get to drive an 1986 Audi 100 1.8 with LPG and exhaust pipe completely broken off near the header. People run away in shame after hearing the sound of this fine piece of flawless German engineering. Timing and mixture are set just right for the engine to spit massive fireballs from underneath the car, reminding others of the pure awesomeness and manliness of said vehicle. That thing is macho as hell, and has some awesome features like shift into neutral to hear what your passenger is saying and shift back in gear to shut them up or depress the clutch and gently push accelerator to remind bypassers who is the boss of the street. The car is perfect, and has not a single bad thing about it. Well maybe except shutting down in the middle of an intersection and refusing to ever start again, making you push it back home. F**k that. But even when pushing that machine you look as manly as it's possible to look, as there's no thing more manly than pushing a 1500kg piece of metal with a single hand and singing a song simultaneously. Image of said vehicle attached below.

Can we end this now?
Attached images
vtgVv.jpg
Quote from KiRmelius :Audi story

the same applies to my car. except i have a catback exaust that has a leak. hours of fun. they all know who is the boss.
Probably repost but i love it

I don't get this?

it the beach in spongebob
Quote from Scrabby :I don't get this?

That picture is taken under water and it looks like there's a beach under water.
Quote from Bose321 :That picture is taken under water and it looks like there's a beach under water.

It looks like taken in cave.
Nthless, whats funny?
Quote from Scrabby :I don't get this?

One of the more subtle (in that the impossibility is never alluded to) jokes in Spongebob is that there's a beach when they all live underwater anyway. It looks like someone actually found one.
They're brine lakes - dense water sinks to the bottom and forms a separate layer, like layers in a cocktail

Quote from MAGGOT :My girlfriend's sister has a Mustang. Not macho. At all. And an RX-8 is just about as far from manly as you can get before hitting Scion territory (which, admittedly, is more douche than girly, but still).

Aww cmon, the Scion FR-S is awesome.
It sucks imo. To slow, it's really missing power
I should feel bad for posting this. *hide*

How to win at wrestling
Unless you're wrestling a gay guy
Attached images
324280_10151439802704746_1994533237_o.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG