The online racing simulator
[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise 2012
(125 posts, started )
Quote from edge3147 :Am I only allowed to drive on Lsc? Funny boy.

*Edit*

#1 It is still being developed

#2 It is not always about the features, it's more about the friendly environment and the management and leadership, something your servers lack.

Friendly enviroment? AHAHHA YOU GOT RAMMERS AND PEOPLE 24/7 SWEARING ON YOUR SERVER!

my first day driving on LSC got rammed by 20 different people and your admins say if they say it was an accident then it's fine..

EDIT: also birdman you obviously can't read : your server owner hoster w.e he wants to call himself posted: http://forum.lscruise.net/showthread.php?tid=135

saying your running the test patch on server 2 yet it is 0.6b not a patch version. so maybe you should check your own forum posts before you try say you've tested it.
and all i've ever seen you post on the test patch forum is random troll crap if you aint got something nice to say about the patch keep your lazy american ass off it
Quote from PoVo :Keyboard warrior strikes again.

Thanks for letting me know it was definitely you who uploaded those setups.

Why are you complaining that I have the subdomains "cp", "clone", "lal" etc.? My domain, I can do what I want.

Our insim system sucks? Tell that to the full server that we always have Simplicity is king.

"Shops with little texts"? Hahahaha, if you don't know what it's for, don't comment.

U mad bro, WKD be dead bbz.

Ah yeah, so now CLC are liars too bbz?

CLC aint liers you obviously got mis-lead information as it was [WKD] Harley who reported it to CLC saying he saw a setup on your so called "website"

and calling somebody bbz? you got serious problems..
Quote from Beaver08 :CLC aint liers you obviously got mis-lead information as it was [WKD] Harley who reported it to CLC saying he saw a setup on your so called "website"

and calling somebody bbz? you got serious problems..

no, u
Quote from Franky.S :no, u

oh so you think it's normal franky for a 50 60 year old man w.e age povo is he sounds like an old fart to call another guy bbz short for babes

OK THEN ... i knew lfs was full of weirdo's never knew they had the brains to post tho
Quote from Beaver08 :Friendly enviroment? AHAHHA YOU GOT RAMMERS AND PEOPLE 24/7 SWEARING ON YOUR SERVER!

And you would know this how? You are banned and don't drive there. ALSO, we don't ban people for having accidents like your admins do I.E. Bean who isnt afraid to kick or ban someone just for even looking at him the wrong way

Quote from Beaver08 :
EDIT: also birdman you obviously can't read : your server owner hoster w.e he wants to call himself posted:

He is also our Insim Dev and a full-time student, sorry our owner isnt a lazy pothead stoner who wouldn't think twice about using server money for his own habits. I would prove it except it don't record TS everytime I get online, but I do have others who heard you talking about it.

Quote from Beaver08 :
saying your running the test patch on server 2 yet it is 0.6b not a patch version. so maybe you should check your own forum posts before you try say you've tested it.

#1 We were testing it for a short time.

#2 I have been on other servers that are using it because I have 2 copies of LFS installed, 1 patched and 1 not patched. Learn to think before you speak.

Quote from Beaver08 :
if you aint got something nice to say, keep your lazy ass off it

Spoken like a true gentleman right? Such a hypocrit. I don't come and attack anyone like you do, I am merely pointing out the flaws with the development progress, I guess the truth hurts so much that you have to come and rage out on innocent people because you don't know how to control your emotions like an ADULT.
Please direct all your complaints and suggestions to the appropriate people through PM.

We don't come to your posts or threads and trash talk you or your servers, grow up and get over it.
beav just be quiet and deal with your own server problems. get your nose out of LsC's thread if your just planning on causing trouble.
Quote from tbofram :Hmmm last time I checked it only has a s2 server?

Edit: seems you drive with a s2 account but just use another account for the forum. My bad!

Yeah, You're right
Quote from Beaver08 :oh so you think it's normal franky for a 50 60 year old man w.e age povo is he sounds like an old fart to call another guy bbz short for babes

OK THEN ... i knew lfs was full of weirdo's never knew they had the brains to post tho

lol 5 stars
Guys, it looks really unprofessional for both your servers at the moment.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Guys, it looks really unprofessional for both your servers at the moment.

We are aware of this, but we can't moderate this post so it got carried away.

I apologize and hope it doesn't happen anymore.
Quote from edge3147 :And you would know this how? You are banned and don't drive there. ALSO, we don't ban people for having accidents like your admins do I.E. Bean who isnt afraid to kick or ban someone just for even looking at him the wrong way

erm Dont drag me down to your intelligence level thanks

oh by the way Made me LOL so much reading this......
*edit*

I had a sarcastic comment here, but i removed it and instead i'll say sorry bean, won't happen again. Let's all move on now.
To bring this thread back on topic.

LsC has launched a new website design.

http://lscruise.net/

It is not complete, more will be added to it at a later date.
You guys are just awesome. You just have to copy everything from every single server do you?
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : mods will deal with this
There is nothing copied on our site. We used private and public images.
Ok, today you and povo went on the WKD website and copied our banlist.

Prove is here:

http://i.imgur.com/trNsr.jpg

here is WKD One:

http://i.imgur.com/Wzbl9.jpg

Exactly the same,

we did contact you and povo to change it immdediately.

We got the copyright for this aswell.

And now you changed it backf or 5min ago.

Prove is here:

http://i.imgur.com/hvDDx.jpg

so yes. We got enough prove here that you stole from WKD website.

So can you please explain me about that you didnt copy anything from wkd website?

I suggest you to stop lie and stop copy from other's.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147
Quote from Rbrede :Ok, today you and povo went on the WKD website and copied our banlist.

Don't know what you are talking about, I have been at work all morning, kthx.
Good luck with the server guys!
P.S I thought the stig had gone but I see know hes just changed his name to Beaver -_- really mate I'v seen spamming of servers in my time but all this useless crying and self protecting over absolutely **** all is just pathetic. Copying peoples ideas? Any person on here setting up a cruise server after the first ever LFS cruise server is 'stealing an idea', oh and that includes you. So really, all this for nothing?
Can we kill it now.
Some of you are meant to be mature and grown up?? I'm really worried.
For the fight:

And ofc: Goodluck with LsC! Dont care about others! Just do what u like!
when i try to acces theire webpage , my virusscan blokked it ??
check pic
Attached images
Dangerous content.png
Not enough time to play on lsc, oh and I'm still banned because i'm driving the wrong way of the old pits and I don't know that, ive told it to the admins and they banned me 365 days. Fail

Good luck with the server povo, old times bring you back thanks.
Mhmm.. Bass = Its not a virus.
Joordy= IF you want to come back gimme a call.
I'll try to talk with Povo
@ Joordy599: You are not even on the banlist, tbh.

I just had a look and couldnt find you, so you should

be able to connect, no doubt on that. And you will not

get a 365 day ban for what you told here. Greets PVL

Btw, insim tells every couple of minutes to not drive

wrong way in both pits and carpark, easy to see imo.
Yeah , P V L is right.. If you wrongside you'll get big red letters in your screen ... "One way only"..
If P VL is right then you're already unbanned.
Try to join

[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise 2012
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG