The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you think of the Cliffinator? <spoof>

All of the above.
He should be made part of the dev' team, although he has no talent.
He needs to purchase a less poofy car.
He should be limited to 20 posts a day.
He's a nutter and should be locked up.
He needs to consult a stylist.
My bet is on a Lincoln Continental or a Ford Taurus ... (runs off and is sick)
As i dont find american cars interesting .. at all, I dont really know many, but I doubt he would live in USA, you get crappy ping over there.... and it would take longer to post, so he could maybe only post 2856 posts a day rather than 34700177 a day he gets here in the UK
Quote from XCNuse :i wonder what tristan would be driving if he was american

My guess is a Mazda Miata
Quote from tristancliffe : or who are unlucky enough to own an MGF, MR2, Probe or anything else that

Mhhhh you know better Tristy ( ok ok not the SW20 but the AW11 )
It's the name, Mazda. It puts people off...Mazda. Atleast in my mind I see cheap rusty old cars when I hear that name. But I don't see anything wrong in MX-5, or new Mazdas. Ok, it looks cute than aggressive and that must be the reason girls like your car. And men who call it gay are unsure about their penis and are affraid it gets even smaller if they go near of it and buy something with a huge badge which makes it twice the size. They aren't fine with themselfs to drive anything with 4 wheels, so they are the real hairdressers
I wouldn't say no to an MX5. I might not go out and get one but everyone proper driver knows that it is not a bad car at all.

It's the kinda car that could go either way on the hairdresser chart. But at least it ain't Chav. The new one don't look that bad either.

Tristan, my boy. If your happy driving your Mixxy then don't let anyone say you shouldn't be.
Always be proud of what you are, f**k what everyone else thinks. Even if you're Tristan.
Don't take no shit from noone. Don't dish it out either because that would be hypocritical. But don't take no shit from noone.
Bah, Tristan couldn't hurt a fly if he wanted to and used his hair-dressers car to run it over... :P
He couldn't hacksaw his way out of a wet paper bag without getting blind in the process... (<- safety goggles!)
ROFL

Cheeky people!
I think he should be made part of the dev team....

...as a servant!!!

- TRISTAAAAN!!! Make me some tea! Quickly!
- OK, coming right up Scawen.
- Make it quick! I am debugging a new feature. And start preparing dinner for later.
- Yes sir!
- Victor called btw, you'll have to go by his house and do the laundry tomorrow first thing in the morning.
- Gotya.

(/me ducks)
Whats wrong with MR2's?

Anyway, Mazda's are okay, MX-5 can look pretty nice (for a hairdressers car) but ideally you'd want an RX-7 or RX-8 if u got a Mazda surely
MR2? Chav mate. Completly chav. I'd rather have the MX5
Quote :ideally you'd want an RX-7 or RX-8 if u got a Mazda surely

at the garage my brother works in, they had an rx-7 in for mot, however someone had spent LOADS of money on it, it was beutifal. however it was starting to drift towards "nfs" style.
The RX8 I drove the other day is a soft girly car (although I liked the engine above 5000rpm, below that it was like a 1.0 Micra, and would get very tiresome in traffic very quickly).
Also, the styling is just too fussy and overdone in places.

RX7's have too much of a ricer image, so I could never condone owning one for that reason alone.

I'll stick with the MX-5 thanks.
Don´t know what poofy means so I chose this option "He needs to purchase a less poofy car."
I can't believe the MX-5's coolness is even under debate.

I have to admit that I would go for an Elise if I had the money, though.
3 pages? Come on people, you'll just encourage him! Sheesh!

btw, I'd go the MX5 in a second :up: In February, on our honeymoon in New Zealand, we discovered some of the most awesome, hilly, twisty (and well maintained) roads I've ever seen in my entire life and we were stuck driving a big gutless campervan - an auto no less! My heart ached everytime a half-decent car breezed by us (saw many Porsches, one Elise, a few MX5s - perfect for New Zealand roads). I would've been happier in Mrs Hank's Forester than that rented campertank tbh Such insane jealousy - several times I made my new wife drive while I crept into the bed in the back and sobbed myself to sleep Apart from that it was a great honeymoon
Quote from DethMag :Anyway, Mazda's are okay, MX-5 can look pretty nice (for a hairdressers car) but ideally you'd want an RX-7 or RX-8 if u got a Mazda surely

the rx8 is kinda hairdresserish as well imho

Quote from Funnybear :MR2? Chav mate. Completly chav. I'd rather have the MX5

in the uk maybe ... ive only seen 2 mr2s in my entire life around here (the latest one and an sw20) none of which has a body kit so its much rather an exclusive sportier car than a chav vehicle (at least around here)
i bet german boy racer/chav cars are fairly mint (compared to crappy english ones). not that i condone boy racers tho. they need a slap
Quote from Captain Slow :i bet german boy racer/chav cars are fairly mint (compared to crappy english ones).

mint means good right ?

so well no theyre prabably every bit as bad as the ones in the uk ... the only difference is that all of them are fwd (golfs corsas etc)
oh right, cos usually germans cars are better than english ones (pls no1 go into depth with that statement), and yes , mint=good
sorry to go back onto task but, whats wrong with tristan?
Quote :sorry to go back onto task but, whats wrong with tristan?

methinks this thread was ment to be a spoof of the fragmaster one jack.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG