#1 - spyr
steering and looking left/right silmoutaneusly
is it possible to assign the same axis for steering and looking left/right silmoutaneusly? like in the beggining of the 1st LFS educating movie
Yes, it's the last option in the View menu (I think). Not sure, might only work with the in-car view though.
#3 - spyr
thanks ! by the way is it possible to have a chase view of your car while you race?
Quote from spyr :thanks ! by the way is it possible to have a chase view of your car while you race?

sure is. Keep pressing V until you get it.
#5 - spyr
there is no turning head in chase view though
well.. because its a chase cam, if it turned.. you wouldn't see the car really lol
#7 - spyr
really . and last, what is the number on top left thats continously changing?
#8 - Jakg
Quote from spyr : really . and last, what is the number on top left thats continously changing?

your fps
There is a setting to tie in head movement to steering input. Can't remember what it is off hand. Probable in control settings or view settings. Or might even be in the driver settings.
#10 - spyr
and something else... why with the 1st gear and no throttle no clutch in an upward road the car will go backwards? doesnt the gear prevent this?
In real life will 1st gear, no throllte and no clutch make engine to stall. Because engine stalling is not modelled in LFS, clutch is automatically applied when stalling RPM treshold is reached... check the blue bar in the right-down corner of the screen. It shows clutch.
#12 - spyr
but lowering the gear while running still creates a small stall / engine brake effect in LFS, right?
Engine braking is in, but your clutch is automatic so you do roll backwards. I'd like to see support for a button clutch so us two pedal players also have to prevent stall when we spin.
Hey Spyr - welcome to LFS! You might want to check out a greek team / community at http://gvrteam.wordpress.com/ .

Hope to see you soon beyond the demo and into S2.
#15 - spyr
Becky Rose you can assign a button for clutch from the controls menu . it also would be good to turn off the auto clutch if possible.
Having not used pedals yet. (I will when I get my next rig) I don't know about pedal stuff. Do you have full capability? I assume from your current chat that you can't slip the clutch or balance the car on the clutch. AM I right here or is LFS about to blow me away yet again . . .
#17 - spyr
it seems that turning off the auto clutch is possible if you have a third pedal and use it as an analog clutch, or you can bind a key if you use a joypad , and you have a digital clutch

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG