The online racing simulator
Ban/Kick complain thread
(31 posts, closed, started )
Yeah, that's the problem with vote for kick/ban.

Just on a side note however, shouldn't this be in the team or hosts sections instead of the events one. It's not really about events.
Quote from ozzyxs :low rated kids started to vote/ban high rated, good lap record timed, even more experienced racers for no reason bu having fun. when server has 3-6 players with low grades, they always tend to vote/ban good players, when there was no reason and server is without any admin/limads.

If this was on Air Attack servers, then the system prevents much less experienced people voting against the higher experienced/safer drivers. Votebans are automatically cancelled in this scenario and if the votes continue, then the voter himself is kicked. If you have objections to people's behaviour on our servers, then you can post to our forums, here:
http://www.airattack.co.uk/por ... opic.php?f=24&t=33693
I got Baned Because Some guy hit me in the back and then started the ban process all i was doing was making the turn and he purposely rammed me
Quote from YourNitemare24 : I got Baned Because Some guy hit me in the back and then started the ban process all i was doing was making the turn and he purposely rammed me

Post replay, screenshot or any proof of what happened, and also name of the guy who started the vote would be nice, details please!
.... I am banned by some voting.... I was just racing and at the start they were pushing in my back, I drive there the event and now is my quest, can you guys unban me for tonight?
This thread is closed

Ban/Kick complain thread
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG