The online racing simulator
Wow, this looks really sexy ingame

Great work!
smove, this nice backgrounds. Thanks.
Nice. Thx.
Quote from luchian :Such a cool present for friday evening. Thank you for your work
Good karma for LFS lately: Scawen is trying out new patches, Lynce is making good pregress with glorious Fern Bay, and you gave a new look to LFS.

Thanks, brother.

I think the lfs community makes great things fro Live for Speed. There are amazing artist in this forums.

Smove, this is a masterpiece.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I will give you -> :trophy: for this.

I cried when I saw this incredible work of genius .

please dev if you lesten me make this BG officiel in lfs.
This is fantastic work! It makes LFS look like a brand new game!
Very good work. All screens are nice, but entry screen looks little bit messy, for me. There are too many lines, which interferences with menu.

What do you think about something like this. Some sketch of car on the left side. (Better painter makes it better )
Attached images
lfs_entry.jpg
Omg Available download now! THANK YOU! I love background menu! Look like S3 version! xD

AWARD!!!
Awesome download now :thumb3d:

Grat work for 0.1 alpha
Thank you very much! The best menu background EVER!!!!
Very nice, im using them
tnx for sharing man.
Epoc, thank you for this, so modern.
Hello folks,

I'm pleased to hear you seem to like the backgrounds so far!

Has anybody got problems with them, though? Because, if not, I'd really like to release the final version.
Quote from smove :Hello folks,

I'm pleased to hear you seem to like the backgrounds so far!

Has anybody got problems with them, though? Because, if not, I'd really like to release the final version.

Everything is okay.

Just a suggestion:

Redesign the Main background.
Sure you can do it better.
Quote from Lynce :Everything is okay.

Just a suggestion:

Redesign the Main background.
Sure you can do it better.

Thanks for the heads-up, I'm absolutely considering this. It will most likely be an adaption of HonzaNB's suggestion which I find is a great idea.
bkg_credits - GOOD / ALMOST PERFECT.
bkg_entry - As Lynce said, this could be better.
bkg_garage - GOOD / ALMOST PERFECT. I think the "circle" should be more rounded and the shadows could be better. Right now, if you spin the car, it looks like it's floating.
bkg_lesson - GOOD.
bkg_multi - GOOD. The only suggestion I have is to make more backgrounds, using different cars.
bkg_options - GOOD. Maybe it would look better with less tools...
bkg_replay - PERFECT.
bkg_setup - PERFECT.
bkg_track -
PERFECT.
bkg_training -
Not as good as the rest. The cones could be represented better.

I like this pack very much. I only said "bad" things about it, because I want this to be perfect.

P.S. I use 1920x1080 resolution.
On 1366x768 it looks good, only complaint is the entry screen where the version text is white on blue and bkg_setup where the track name is yellow on a white highlight making it hard to read.
Quote from kitu_gudu :bkg_credits - GOOD / ALMOST PERFECT.
bkg_entry - As Lynce said, this could be better.
bkg_garage - GOOD / ALMOST PERFECT. I think the "circle" should be more rounded and the shadows could be better. Right now, if you spin the car, it looks like it's floating.
bkg_lesson - GOOD.
bkg_multi - GOOD. The only suggestion I have is to make more backgrounds, using different cars.
bkg_options - GOOD. Maybe it would look better with less tools...
bkg_replay - PERFECT.
bkg_setup - PERFECT.
bkg_track -
PERFECT.
bkg_training -
Not as good as the rest. The cones could be represented better.

I like this pack very much. I only said "bad" things about it, because I want this to be perfect.

P.S. I use 1920x1080 resolution.

Hehehehehe.

Almost the same tastes.

I think bkg_options is an amazing design. Nothign more to say...

...and bkg_training my favourite screen so far.

Quote from boothy :On 1368x768 it looks good, only complaint is the entry screen where the version text is white on blue and bkg_setup where the track name is yellow on a white highlight making it hard to read.

Me too. Well...1360 x 768.

Works fine for me.

@smove. The HonzaNB's suggestion is really a basis to start your idea. Take your time. As I made in some of my edited photos I made one design in one day and I wait for the next day to have the renewed point of view and make the final brushstrokes.
Didn't read the thread so excuse me if someone has already suggested or if it's planned; how about multiple version for the different screen ratios, like 16:9, 16:10, 4:3 or even 21:9?
Quote from Bose321 :Didn't read the thread so excuse me if someone has already suggested or if it's planned; how about multiple version for the different screen ratios, like 16:9, 16:10, 4:3 or even 21:9?

The screens should work fine on every aspect ratio, have been optimized for 16:9 though. If anybody could test them on 21:9 actually, that would be much appreciated.
Great design, thanks
Hi there, I was wondering if someone still had his background pack and could upload it somewhere so poor souls like me could enjoy it aswell Smile
Quote from TwinySkyline :Hi there, I was wondering if someone still had his background pack and could upload it somewhere so poor souls like me could enjoy it aswell Smile

+1

now this is the background I really would do like
I'd be happy to upload them again! Is there any free hosting site without registration and unlimited availability? Wink

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG